Sundrop and Moondrop (smut ve...

By ParisBear20071

If any of yall want a smut version of sundrop and moondrop then here it is More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7•

• Chapter 3 •

1.4K 11 13
By ParisBear20071

The next day lol

Sundrops POV:

I always wanted to be the boyfriend of Moonn since well... yesterday. I was just laying down until Chica smashed the big doors- "Ugh Chica what do you wantttttttt" I say moanily. She comes closer to me and whispers 'I wanna be ur boyfriend.' I was shocked and shaked my head. Then I immediately went to Moon. "M-moon, Chica wanted to be my girlfriend!" I say crying. "Shh... just sleep. Im kinda busy but sleeping will help you." Moon said. "O-oh ok..." I said. Then I went to sleep.

(Few hours later when sun wakes up)

When I woke up, I found my head on Moons lap. "Hey there... I just smashed Chica for you :>" Moon says. "WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I said shockingly. "Ofc not... but she asked to be your girlfriend so I smashed her for you :>" Moon says. "I-IM SORRY MOON... BUT I HATE YOU!!" I said crying.

Moondrops POV:

I was crazy mad when he said he hated me. So I grabbed the sledgehammer I used and snuck up to him. I was about to hit him when he suddenly noticed me. "Moon what are you doing... YOUR CRAZY MAD! WHY ARE U TRYING TO SMASH ME!?" Sun said. "Oh sorry... I was j-just mad bc well you hate me... I dont even know what Im doing so im just gonna-" I said but then Sun cut me. "Look I dont hate you anymore but please dont do that again! You can get disassembled!" Sun said. I didnt respond and just ran away from the daycare.

Word Count: 273

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
243K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc