• Chapter 3 •

The next day lol

Sundrops POV:

I always wanted to be the boyfriend of Moonn since well... yesterday. I was just laying down until Chica smashed the big doors- "Ugh Chica what do you wantttttttt" I say moanily. She comes closer to me and whispers 'I wanna be ur boyfriend.' I was shocked and shaked my head. Then I immediately went to Moon. "M-moon, Chica wanted to be my girlfriend!" I say crying. "Shh... just sleep. Im kinda busy but sleeping will help you." Moon said. "O-oh ok..." I said. Then I went to sleep.

(Few hours later when sun wakes up)

When I woke up, I found my head on Moons lap. "Hey there... I just smashed Chica for you :>" Moon says. "WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I said shockingly. "Ofc not... but she asked to be your girlfriend so I smashed her for you :>" Moon says. "I-IM SORRY MOON... BUT I HATE YOU!!" I said crying.

Moondrops POV:

I was crazy mad when he said he hated me. So I grabbed the sledgehammer I used and snuck up to him. I was about to hit him when he suddenly noticed me. "Moon what are you doing... YOUR CRAZY MAD! WHY ARE U TRYING TO SMASH ME!?" Sun said. "Oh sorry... I was j-just mad bc well you hate me... I dont even know what Im doing so im just gonna-" I said but then Sun cut me. "Look I dont hate you anymore but please dont do that again! You can get disassembled!" Sun said. I didnt respond and just ran away from the daycare.

Word Count: 273