Still My Man? | Taekook

By BangtanFilter

Most love stories end with marriage but what happens after the wedding? What happens when the love has to sta... More

Chapter 1: Separation
Chapter 2: Rings and Promises
Chapter 4: Puppy Of The Family
Chapter 5: Absent Father

Chapter 3: Too Far But Not Enough

1.8K 109 32
By BangtanFilter

"You still have to ask me this question after 10 years of marriage and 2 kids?", Taehyung asks, sounding disappointed.

"What I mean is, do you still love me?"

Jungkook hears Taehyung sigh at the question before Taehyung disconnects the call.

"Tae?", Jungkook mumbles as he realises the call has been disconnected before breaking into sobs, his head burried into Taehyung's pillow. His phone rings again. A video call from Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately wipes his tears away and accepts the call.

"Hi again", Taehyung says, his face serious, "I love you. I still love you and I always will. I wanted you to be able to look into my eyes when I tell you this. And I swear to God if you ask me this question again, Jungkook. You are literally my home and I am physically incapable of not loving you at any given day of my life. Do you understand?"

Jungkook glares at the screen with his big teary doe eyes in shock.

"Say something? What made you ask that stupid question?", Taehyung asks, still looking mad.

"I am sorry", Jungkook mumbles, wiping his tear away his face.

"Talk to me baby. What is bothering you?"

"The party you went to that night", Jungkook mutters.

"What about it?"

"You didn't wear your wedding ring to it. I saw it missing in your photos."

"Jungkook...", Taehyung sighs, "Is that why you are upset? You could have just asked me, sweetheart.."

"I know, I know...it's just that..I miss you so much and it's bothering me that you can't be here. The time zones suck. We don't get enough time to talk to each other. We are both super busy and when I get back home to sleep, I don't have you to cuddle with. You seem distant and I keep wondering if you are losing interest in me or-"

"WOAH..WOAH..WOAH! LOSING INTEREST?!", Taehyung exclaims in shock. "Don't make me come back there and tie you to bed to put some sense back into that pretty head of yours."

"If that what it takes to get you here", Jungkook mumbles, sniffling as he wipes the trails of tears on his face.

"I want to slap you so bad", Taehyung takes a deep breath, "I also want to kiss you so bad. Koo, you are so stupid. You know that?"

"I guess", the younger shrugs.

"I have been busy and when I am not, you are. We have two conglomerates to take care of. Ofcourse, we don't have time, baby..but that doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I dream of kissing that mole of yours under your lip every single night. Are you kidding me?"

Jungkook just stares at him with his wide doe eyes.

"Remember what happened two years back when I accidentally consumed soya?", Taehyung asks.

"You are allergic to soya. What about it?", Jungkook responds, watching Taehyung's face closely.

"You remember what happened?"

"Your fingers and toes swell up. Took 2 days to get normal."

"Two days before that party, I had something that had tofu and I had no idea. My fingers swell so much that my ring was cutting through my skin. I tried to remove it but it was stuck. The doctor suggested we cut it out of my finger because it was hurting so bad. I didn't want to but we had no choice. I didn't want to tell you and make you worry. But!", Taehyung raises his left hand to show Jungkook his wedding ring. "I got the ring fixed. See?"

"Tae...", Jungkook murmurs, sniffling. "I am so sorry."

"You aren't someone I want to hide from anyone, my love. I flaunt you here. Everyone here knows I am a goner for you. Even the guys in those photos", Taehyung smiles softly melting Jungkook's heart for a billionth time.

"I love you", that was all Jungkook could say.

"I love you more baby. I always have, I always will."

"Come back to me, Tae. I- I really need you. I don't know. Maybe I am just being clingey but you can't blame me. You have spoilt me for a decade and now you are suddenly in New York..so far away from me."

"You make me want to leave everything here and run back to you", Taehyung says, his voice soft.

"I know your work there is important. I get it. Running a company is difficult. I am always busy with work myself and then with the kids but when I am home, trying to sleep. I just-", Jungkook is cut off when Taehyung asks him a question out of the blue.

"When was the last time you touched yourself?"

"Huh?"

"When was the last time you touched yourself, Koo?"

"L-last month with you on call. Why?"

"Last month? Nothing after that?"

"Didn't you tell me to not touch myself without telling you or without your presence?", Jungkook asks, genuinely.

"Aww, God. Koo, I wasn't- I didn't think you would actually listen to that. Why are you so cute?", Taehyung's lower lip in a pout thinking about how adorable his man is.

"You confuse me, Tae", Jungkook shakes his head.

"Okay..listen. Disconnect the call and call me back with your laptop. Right now."

"What? Why?", a very confused and still very drunk Jungkook asks.

"We need to rectify this situation", Taehyung says before disconnecting the call again.

Jungkook sits back up and grabs his laptop from the side table, firing it up.

"Hi again", Taehyung says as soon as the call is connected.

"Rectify what situation?", Jungkook asks.

"Lie down, keep the laptop on the table in a way that I can see you. Dim the lights a bit but keep it bright enough for me to see you", Taehyung instructs.

Jungkook does what he was told to do.

"Take your clothes off", comes the next instruction.

"What? Aren't you in office?"

"I am. My Office is locked. Just me here, nobody else to see you. Don't worry."

"Fine." Jungkook removes his shirt and trousers and lays down on the bed.

"Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths", Tae instructs.

"Is this a guided meditation session?", Jungkook giggles.

"Nope. A guided fuck session", Taehyung deadpans making Jungkook open his eyes wide and stare back in shock.

"Come on now. Close your eyes."

Jungkook closes his eyes and takes a deep breath trying to relax his body.

"Keep your eyes closed and relax your body. Feeling better?"

"Uh-huh", Jungkook nods.

"Now imagine. I am laying right next to you. To your left as always", Taehyung says, his voice warm that immediately puts Jungkook in a cozy state of mind.

"Hmm"

"I pull you closer to my chest and wrap my arms around you. We are close enough to feel each other's breath on our skin", Taehyung says as he watches a subtle smile creep onto Jungkook's lips. Taehyung could tell, he needed that even if it's just in his imagination.

"What do you feel, Koo?", Taehyung continues.

"Safe", Jungkook answers honestly. He was back into his safe space even if it was just in his imagination.

"I let you rest your head against my chest for as long as you want."

"Thank you", mumbles Jungkook, a warm smile lurking on his lips.

"I let my hands which have been resting on your back, roam all over your skin. Tell me baby, where are my hands now?", Taehyung asks, letting Jungkook lead with his imagination.

"Mhmm, on my waist", the younger mumbles, his eyes shut tight as if scared to lose Taehyung when he opens his eyes and faces the reality. His hands reaches where he imagines Taehyung's hands to be, almost involuntarily.

"Do you like how my hands feel on your skin?"

"Very much"

"Where are my hands now?"

"On-on my thigh", Jungkook breaths.

"Left or right?"

"R-right", Jungkook answers as he lets his hand roam on his thigh.

"Do you want my lips on you, Sweetheart?"

"Yes please", mumbles the younger in complete bliss.

"Where are my lips on your skin?"

"On my chest, my neck, my shoulder, my-my-"

"Your lips?", Taehyung smiles.

"Yes", Jungkook almost moans, eyes closed still. Taehyung watches him closely through the webcam as he wriths under the sheets imagining his husband's hands and lips all over him. Oh how Taehyung wanted to catch the next flight to Seoul and love his man the way he wanted to be loved.
And he would have if life was a movie but it's not. For now, he had to settle for loving his husband virtually and that he would do to the best of his ability.

Soon the sheets were thrown off the bed as Jungkook lay there stark naked for only his husband to see as he touches himself imagining it was Taehyung as he lets Taehyung watch him.

"Can you come for me, Koo?", Taehyung says in a low voice and Jungkook, who has been jerking off to Taehyung's voice comes in a instance with a loud moan that was music to Taehyung's ears.

Jungkook takes his time to catch his breath before he slowly flinches his eyes open and looks at the laptop screen to find Taehyung smiling back at him.

"You are so beautiful", Taehyung says, his voice soft.

"And I just gave you a full on show", Jungkook giggles in response.

"Only for me to watch."

"Did someone hear me?", Jungkook asks, now coming back to his senses and Taehyung tilts his head a little to show Jungkook his airpods.

"Nope. I wouldn't let anyone else hear you like this."

"I really needed this", Jungkook admits.

"I figured half of your frustation was sexual", Taehyung chuckles.

"Maybe but the other half of my frustation is simply because I miss you", Jungkook presses his lips together.

"Hey, I will be back soon. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Do you want to sleep now or do you want to talk?"

"Do you really have no work today?", Jungkook asks, laughing.

"I do but that can wait. I can't afford to have my baby feel unloved like this."

"I love you", Jungkook smiles, his eyes teary.

"You are going to make me cry. You know that?", Taehyung says, his eyes teary as well.

"Look at us! Only been apart for 3 months and crying looking at each other through this laptop screen", Jungkook observes, giggling.

"I am never going on a business trip again without you", Taehyung huffs.

"Yeah? And who will look after Jeon Corps?"

"Well, I can aquire it. You know?", Taehyung shrugs his shoulders.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"I was kidding", Taehyung laughs.

"Not funny, Tae"

"Jeez! Jungkook, I was kidding"

"I know, so was I", Jungkook bursts into giggles.

The couple continue to talk about somethings and nothings until Jungkook dozes off. Taehyung watches the younger sleep for a while, cherishing his husband's beautiful face and counting days before he gets to kiss him again. He is pulled out of his blissful trance when his phone rings. He immediately mutes himself so he doesn't wake Jungkook up.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's me", says a man.

"What is it?"

"How is your husband?", asks the man.

"Listen, it is too early. Okay? It has to be gradual. I can't just make him feel things he isn't ready to feel. Do you understand?", Taehyung tells the man, annoyed.

"Well, you will do what you have to if you want to save Jeon Corporations for him."

"That company is his life. He has build his empire from scratch. Don't you dare-"

"Oh, you know I can dare Taehyung and you won't be able to do anything to stop me except the one thing you are not willing to do."

"I don't deal with threats well", Taehyung hisses in anger.

"We will see about that", chuckles the man.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 8K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
26K 821 14
Taekook Book - Newly weds This is no regular story or 2 lovers who got married, it deals with much more than just love Having a supportive family is...
56.6K 2.6K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
214K 11.4K 58
Book 2 | Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for six years and have four children. Both men have become overly preoccupied. Jungkook has his own...