Zack & Hunter

By authorjust4fun

HELLO I HAVEN'T HAD ACCESS TO MY ACCT SINCE LAST YEAR THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AS WELL AS THE WHOLE SERIES I... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 48
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51

part 26

0 0 0
By authorjust4fun

*Maya's pov*

"You got a YouTube channel?" I ask.

"Oh sorry I mean I got us a YouTube channel!" Hunter reply's.

"Really this is awesome thanks man!" Zack says reaching over to give hunter a fist bump.

"Wow! I thought this would come out differently!" Hunter exclaimed, returning the fist bump.

"So are we going to name the channel same thing? As our-" Zack asks.

"Yep! Already have!" Hunter says.

"Wait can I see!" I speak up.

"Yeah hear!" Hunter says taking out his laptop and opening YouTube to our channel.

"That's sick!" Zack speaks up.

"Yeah. Guys. We're the. Kings." I say quietly with a small smile.

"Yeah we're the kings!" Zack said. A little too loud.

"Wait you guys are the kings trio?!" "Omg" a kid sai from a couple rows back. From the bus. Too the hotel.

"Really Zack!" Hunter and I say at the same time.

"Yes?" I say to the kid.

"Can I get a photo?" "Yeah sure" hunter and I say while Zack's already with the kid.

"Jesus Christ." I say.

"I know right how did we find him?" Hunter says.

"Not how why!" I say back.

"Lamo, so true." Hunter says. As we're walking to the kid and Zack.

"Hey mate! What's your name!" Hunter asks.

"I'm dirsta!" She says.

"It's fine there famous." The young man around our age says he was very attractive but what cut me off is ' drista ' that's not her real name? I've sworn I've heard of that name before.

"You okay miss?" The young man says to me.

"Oh did I zone out?" I ask.

"Yes you did I do that too!" The man says.

"ADHD Right?" We say at the same time.

Then we give out a little chuckle. As he scratches the back of his neck blushing a little.

"Well a pleasure to meet both of you!" I say looking back at Zack and Hunter who nod and walk back leaving me.

I look back and smile then turn too walk away. But then.

"Hey! Sorry um i never got your name?" He says holding out his hand to shake It.

"Oh Maya pleasure to meet you- both!" I say at both of them.

"Yeah yeah! I'm um Clay." He says.

"Clay. I'll remember that." I say letting go of his hand hand walking back to my seat.

But once I sit down.

"We are now at the Stanley hotel get your stuff and get off my bus." The driver says.

"Harsh isent it?." I say

"Agreed" says Zack.

We grabbed our stuff and got off the bus but behind us I saw the same people or 'clay' and the little girl walking close up.

"Hm" I mummer.

"What's up?" Hunter asks.

"Are those the same people?" I ask

"Yeah they are!" We say at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 595 19
Pardon some grammatical errors, I created this a few years ago, way back 2015. t was a tragic ending for her.. Yes.....Tragic.. But for him.. It was...
6.7M 226K 75
Skylar Mason lives the perfect life with her parents, but one day her father, a social worker, decides to bring home a girl who he has been strugglin...
2.7K 347 14
The dead typically want one of two things. Ghosts crave conversation. Spirits seek pain. My name is Bria, and I've been able to interact with the de...
279 33 14
Rachel lived her life growing up seeing things that others couldn't. Her parents initially thought their daughter had a superior imagination and cr...