My Fake Husband (JAELE)

By ushalakshmik

Cover by killercongress---------------------Riele Downs, twenty-four-years-old is the only daughter of multi... More

Meet the Cast
Prologue
Horrific Past 😒
Past & Present
This isn't Happening!πŸ˜”
Coming Home
Special AnnouncementπŸ’
Riele's Answer πŸ™ˆ
You're Mine! πŸ’š
Irene's Plan
New Opportunities
Party Time! πŸŽ‰
Shocking News
Anything for family
Hire a Boyfriend
When Jace & Riele met...😍
Dinner with the Downs 🍽
First Impressions
Dreams & Fantasies πŸ‘©πŸΏβ€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸΌ
False Accusations
Noah's Warning πŸ™ˆ
Saving Jace
First Kiss!πŸ’
Family πŸ’œ
Promises & Misunderstandings πŸ˜”
The Twins' Birthday Party πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ
Evil Intensions
A Father's Love ❀
New Beginnings
I Love You
'Twas the night before Christmas...πŸŽ„

Sex on Legs

971 46 21
By ushalakshmik

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

The next few weeks flew by and everything was going pretty well for Jace and Riele. Life couldn't be anymore perfect for the two of them.

Riele and Antonio were getting ready to officially launch the company in New York, next month. Mr. Maestri had made sure to invite the top models and fashion designers from around the world to get wide publicity for their company.

Jace had been busy settling into his new profession. In the beginning, Riele managed to get him at least two or three gigs per week but as his popularity grew, more and more offers started pouring in. So, on Riele's suggestion, Jace had hired a manager to keep track of his appointments.

It was all very new to him because now, everyone treated him with respect. It felt strange to have people waiting on him rather than the other way around. He was so fortunate to have an amazing girlfriend, who was always very supportive and understanding.

Lately, Jace's schedule had been so hectic that sometimes he would have to do a photoshoot in the morning and then go host an event in the evening. However, despite working long hours, he always made it a point to come home for dinner and spend time with his family.

In fact, both Riele and Jace have always made time to play with their children. Everyday, after dinner, Jace would read stories to Ruby and the twins while Riele helped Jackson with his homework. And during the weekends, if they didn't have any appointments scheduled, they would spend the day at a nearby park and then go out for lunch, followed by a family movie night at their new five bedroom apartment which was just a few blocks from where they had previously lived.

Of course, they also needed to hire a nanny to help with the kids during the day while they were both at work.

******************************************************************************************

Click! Click! Click!

"Tilt your head a bit more to the left. A bit more. Yes perfect, Jace, perfect!"

Click! Click! Click!

"And now smile. Act as if you've just been told the most funniest joke ever. Yes, that's it! This is beyond perfect!"

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

"Okay, we're finished for today" The photographer announced causing Jace to relax.

After having a little chat with the director, Jace was walking back to the changing room when he saw his girlfriend talking to an elderly man in a suit. The older man took out a card from his breast pocket, handing it to Riele, who then smiled and nodded before the man walked away.

Turning around, Riele smiled as she noticed her boyfriend and walked over to him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey, baby, how was the photoshoot?" She inquired sweetly.

"It was great, babe. How did your meeting with the investors go?" Jace asked as they both walked towards the changing room, hand-in-hand.

"Oh, the meeting went really well, baby. We only have to finalize the designs for the fashion show" Riele let out a short sigh. "I'm just so nervous about all of this, Jace. I hope everything goes well"

"I'm sure it will, Rie. I believe in you" Jace squeezed her hand and gave her a warm, reassuring smile.

"Thanks, baby" Riele smiled back.

Going into the dressing room, Riele made herself comfortable on the couch as Jace went on to change his clothes.

"So, who was that man you were talking to earlier?" He inquired causally.

"Oh, he said he works for Lexus. Apparently, they are launching a new model in their luxury cars series and they want you in their commercial" She explained, showing him the man's business card.

"Oh okay. I'll have Dani call them up and finalize the schedule" He said as he did up the buttons on his shirt. Riele simply nodded her head and pulled out her phone to check her messages.

Just then Daniella, Jace's manager knocked on the door and came in. "Mr. Norman, I have some great news!" She said with a wide grin on her face.

"What is it, Dani?" Jace inquired, smiling politely.

"GQ magazine just released the list of top 20 male models in the country and you made the list!" Dani informed, her face gleaming with excitement.

On hearing that, Riele jumped to her feet. "Oh wow, baby, that's wonderful!" She exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness as she pulled Jace for a deep kiss.

Pulling away, Jace looked from his girlfriend to his manager, scrunching his eyebrows in befuddlement. "Who.... me?"

"Yes and they said that you will have a photoshoot some time next week...." Dani was interrupted by Jace.

"Dani, are you sure that it was really me because I don't think I'm that famous" He asked to be certain.

Riele shook her head, admiring her boyfriend's humble nature. "Baby, you gotta accept it. You are famous now"

"Yes, you are, Mr. Norman" Dani insisted as she pulled out her tablet and showed him the email she had received from the magazine.

"You know, they are calling you a modelling sensation. In fact, The Trend Spotter magazine published an article last week and they referred to you as "sex on legs" Dani spoke further.

At that last sentence, Riele raised her eyebrow in surprise and glanced sideways at Jace, who happened to be looking down, blushing shyly.

After Dani had given Jace a run down of his schedule for the next day, Riele gave her the business card she had received from the older man and told her about the commercial.

Daniella nodded her head. "Okay, is it just going to be a commercial or do they want to do a photoshoot as well?" She inquired, making a note of it in her diary.

Riele tilted her head thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure" She finally replied.

"That's okay, I'll ask them when I contact them" Dani said, putting the card in her purse.

"Thank you, Dani. And please make sure that it is not until after Tuesday" Jace added.

Dani looked up from her book, tilting her head in puzzlement. "Until Tuesday?"

"Ahh, yeah, it's our daughter's first birthday and we're all going to Disney world for the weekend to celebrate it" Riele answered causing Jace to grin from ear to ear. Every time Riele said "our daughter" or "our kids", it pulled at his heart strings.

"Oh, that's nice" Dani smiled, making a mental note to get Ruby a present for her birthday. In the short time she had started working as Jace's manager, she had come to adore their cute little daughter.

Saying goodbye to Dani, Jace and Riele left. On their way home, Jace cleared his throat, garnering Riele's attention. "Ahh, Rie, can I ask you something?" He spoke hesitantly.

"What is it, baby?" Riele inquired, maintaining one eye on the road.

"I was wondering if.... uhm... would it....would it be alright if we went to Sunland Park after the trip?"

"Sunland Park?"

"Ah, yeah, it's been over six months since I have visited my parents' grave so I thought... I mean it's okay if you don't want to go" He quickly added. He didn't want her to feel compelled to go with him.

Pulling into the parking lot, Riele turned to look at him. "Of course, I would love to come with you, Jace"

"Thanks, Rie" Jace had a beaming smile on his face.

Later that night, Jace walked into their bedroom and saw his girlfriend coming out of the bathroom. He swallowed hard when he saw that she was once again wearing a sexy, see-through nightgown that just stopped along her upper thighs.

Jace groaned inwardly as he felt his nine-inch growing hard inside his pants. He couldn't stop his eyes from roaming down her body, taking in her luscious curves.

Riele secretly smirked to herself when she saw him checking her out. She was so horny and wanted nothing more than for him to fling her on the bed and ravish her right then and there but instead, she simply walked over to the bed and laid on it in a tantalizing way.

Biting her bottom lip, she gave him a sultry look. "Hey, baby, I've been waiting for you" She spoke in a seductive voice.

Jace forced a smile as he struggled to stop his mind from going South. His heartbeat quickened, all he could think was him ripping her nightgown off of her and sinking into her right now. Clenching his fists, Jace closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths to rein in his carnal thoughts.

Struggling hard to maintain his resolve, he cleared his throat and looked away. "I.... I need to go take a shower" He squeaked as he practically ran into the bathroom causing Riele to cross her arms across her chest as she huffed in exasperation. She can't believe that Jace had rejected her yet again.

Riele was annoyed, frustrated would be a better word to describe her feelings right now because it's been nearly four months since they've started dating officially and they have also been sharing a bed for that same period but in all that time, Jace had never even tried to touch her in a sexual way. Of course they had kissed every day but that was all they did.

There were many times when Riele tried to progress things a little bit by making sexual innuendos and touching him in a suggestive way or flaunting her body by putting on revealing clothes to try and tempt him but none of that had worked. 

To be honest, she was utterly astonished by the sheer amount of restraint Jace had on himself when she literally threw herself at him. No man would have been able to resist himself from touching the woman who was essentially sharing the same bed for four whole months.

Thinking about all of that, Riele felt tears in her eyes. 

Why was he doing this to her? It was obvious that he wants her but still he kept pushing her away. Was he not attracted to her?

While she was mulling over her thoughts, Jace had locked the bathroom door behind him and stood over the toilet, grabbing some lotion. He pulled his pajama pants far enough, lubing his hand with the lotion and his saliva, he began stroking his rock hard member, thinking only of her.

It didn't take a genius to know what she was trying to do and he was worried how long he would be able to restrain himself before he gave in to his desires.

He stroked his tip, imagining her delectable mounds and how it would feel to wrap his mouth around them.

Envisioning his hand squeezing and spanking her juicy ass, he gently massaged his balls, grunting.

He fantasized about eating her imaginative edible pussy. He was groaning as he yanked at his dick, feeling the twitch through his veins. He began panting as the images of him thrusting deep in her clouded his entire mind. His cum started spewing out as he aimed into the toilet. He was sweaty and panting heavily as he drained himself. Opening his eyes, he came back to reality.

He used a wet cloth and cleaned his still leaking cock before taking a cold shower. When he re-entered the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, Riele was brought out of her thoughts as she turned to look at him.

Her mouth went dry and she involuntarily licked her lips as her eyes stayed transfixed on his impressive package.

Glancing away shyly, Jace quickly grabbed his pjs from the dresser and ran back into the bathroom to put them on before returning to their bedroom, fully clothed.

Quietly walking over to the bed, he got in and pulled the covers over him. Turning to face his girlfriend, his smiled tentatively.

"Good night, babe" He leaned over and brushed his lips softly against hers, but Riele was having none of that as she wrapped a hand around Jace's neck and pressed their lips together firmly.

Jace was breathless when they finally parted, and just for a second, Riele's eyes flitted over to his pants. Jace shut his eyes and mentally kicked himself because there was no hiding his arousal that was straining against his pajama pants, deliciously unencumbered and erect.

"Come on, baby, don't hold back" Riele purred, her hands moving down to rub his package through his pants but Jace pushed her away and jumped off the bed.

"I'm sorry, I...I can't do this, Riele!" He shrieked, a wild look in his hazel eyes.

There was a kind of fear in his eyes that had her tilting her head and squint her eyes in perplexity. "Wait, are you..." She cleared he throat before continuing. "Are you a virgin?" She asked, nervously. Was that the reason why he had been reluctant to get intimate with her?

Jace wanted to burst out laughing because he was far from it. If he remembered correctly, he hadn't been a virgin ever since he was five years old but he couldn't tell her that.

So instead, he just shook his head and lowered his eyes, disgusted in himself. "No, I'm not"

Tears stung Riele's eyes when he wouldn't even look at her. "So, am I not good enough for you, Jace?" She tried and failed to hide the trembling in her voice.

Jace's head snapped up to look at her. "What, No! Why would you even think like that, Rie!?"

"Then what do you want me to think, Jace!? You know that I've been wanting to take our relationship to the next level and yet you keep denying me every fucking time! Why Jace? Do you not find me attractive?" Riele demanded, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, Rie, of course I find you attractive. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Any guy would be lucky to be with you" He spoke honestly.

"Then what the fuck is your problem, Jace!? Why don't you want to be intimate with me?"

"Because I don't deserve you, Rie!" He said regretfully, his voice barely a whisper.

Riele shook her head, not in the mood to accept his reasoning. "Jace, don't say like that. You and I have...."

"No, Rie, please try to understand me. You don't want someone like me to touch you in that way" Jace spoke matter of factly. 

"What?" Riele noticed the pain and hurt in his voice. "Jace, what are you talking about, baby?"

He simply hung his head, replying in a faint voice. "You'll hate me if I tell you"

Riele got up from the bed and went over to him, tenderly caressing his cheek. "I promise, I won't hate you. Tell me, baby. Please tell me" She coaxed him.

Lifting his eyes, Jace gazed up at Riele's face, her eyes filled with concern and gentleness. He knew that she deserved to know the truth. He could easily imagine the disdainful look she would give him when he told her about his childhood. 

All good things must come to and end, he thought wryly as he took a deep breath and began to tell her about his past. 

To be continued...

Please COMMENT & VOTE

A/N: How will Riele react when Jace tells her about his past? How will Noah and Irene feel about Jace's new fame? Thank you for reading. I hope you liked the chapter 💖 I would like to hear your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.9K 23
Riele's mom has gotten a new job that requires her to take numerous business trips ranging anywhere between 5-14 days. This quickly becomes a problem...
2.3M 137K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...
1K 47 24
Taylor is single and in her early 20s. She independent and reserved. She has a great life with very little drama. Taylor's older sister urges her to...
231K 5.2K 25
Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens when two rival families are joined by marri...