Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

De DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Epilogue

768 55 4
De DanniNightShade

"I could get used to seeing you in a suit."

Evania glanced up from her paperwork at the succubus standing in the doorway to her office. She couldn't help but look her up and down and take note of how her own light blue and white suit hugged her curves deliciously. She had a gold colored undershirt on and the tattoos that ran up her arm and collarbone were mimicked on the outside of her suit creating a beautiful golden embroidery on her body. She was also wearing a more tiara-like version of her father's crown. It had the same points on the top and gemstones decorating it, but it was much thinner and lighter and suited the succubus very well.

Evania also noticed that her top two buttons were undone revealing plenty of cleavage.

"I had a meeting." Evania answered, tapping her pen to her chin twice before looking back down at her work. "Is there something you need?"

"Is it so wrong for me to come visit my wonderful Headmaster?"

"I'm the President." Evania's eyes narrowed up at her Succubus. "This is my school after all."

"Right. Right." Sylvia moved into the office, closing the door behind her as she grinned. Evania knew she was not going to finish her paperwork at this time even though she was certainly going to try. "Then whom is the Headmaster?"

"That would be Sylvia Pendragon, though I haven't a clue as to why. I was thinking about firing her."

"I still love the way my name just flows out of your mouth." Sylvia purred making her way around Evania's desk and running her fingers slowly across the surface as she did so. Then gracefully, she hopped right onto the desk and turned, using her foot to push Evania's chair back just enough where she was unable to do her work, but still close enough to face her. "Say it again for me."

There was a soft knock at the door getting both of them to glance over, neither looking disappointed by the interruption. "Come in." Sylvia called.

A young man slipped into the room with a guilty smile before bowing as he entered. Rather than speak, he spoke in sign language. "Thank you for seeing me."

Evania answered back in sign language. "It's our pleasure."

"I wanted to ask you about how the school helped you come out of your shell. I know you're the Headmaster now, but you said in orientation that your mom made the school for you and other people like you. You said you didn't talk when you were first here, and that Sylvia helped you."

Evania seemed in thought for a moment. "It's different for everyone. My reason for not speaking was because my power used to be uncontrollable. Whenever I spoke people were forced to obey commands and my own emotions flooded into them."

"So you chose not to speak so no one would be forced to obey you?"

"Exactly. I could talk if I wanted to, but I had no control of how my power worked. It just forced people to obey." She answered. "But besides talking, I was very shy and didn't like to be around other people. Not only was I hurt, but I was always afraid my power would slip out and I would hurt anyone I was close to."

"What changed?"

"That would be me." Sylvia grinned, practically spinning on the table so she could face the boy instead of Evania where she crossed her legs with a smile. "I didn't give her the opportunity to say no anymore. My outgoing and obnoxious personality clashed with hers and while I didn't drag her right away, I slowly pulled her free from her walls and introduced her to all the joy the world had to offer."

"That's very kind of you."

"If you don't mind my asking, do you choose not to speak?" Evania asked.

He shook his head. "My vocal cords were damaged in an accident. My voice is very, very hoarse and it hurts to talk, so I just don't."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Most people assume I'm deaf or that I'm faking it for attention."

Evania chuckled dryly. "I know the feeling."

"I just want to make friends and start a new life here. This school has become so much more popular than anyone ever thought it would be, and it seems like everyone here is so much nicer than everywhere else, but people still tend to be cold."

"The best advice I can give you is be yourself, but try to be a bit louder." Sylvia smiled, getting Evania to glare at her before the succubus continued. "Evania used to clap when she wanted attention, so give it a go. Clap then join in a conversation, whether its writing notes or sign language just do your best to join in. Laugh at jokes that aren't funny- as long as they're not rude -just to be a part of the conversation. Just make sure you're not pretending to be someone else while you do it. Stay true to yourself because you never want people to think you're someone your not." Sylvia smiled. "But this school has plenty of room for someone like you, someone willing to make friends and be kind. You have so much to look forward to here."

Jacob nodded with a smile. "Thank you both so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to me."

"You're always welcomed. Give me a notice and I'll make time for you. I understand how hard it can be to fit in." Evania smiled.

"I won't take up too much of your time, I promise. But I might stop back in to thank you for changing my life." He bowed again. "Goodbye, and thank you again!"

"It's our pleasure." Sylvia smiled as Evania signed her goodbye. Jacob left the room, closing the door behind him leaving the two of them alone again.

"Anything else on the schedule today Treasure?" Sylvia asked with a grin as she spun back around to face Evania, once again crossing her legs as she leaned back on her desk.

"I still have paperwork to do, but I believe that should be everything for the day." Evania nodded. "Did you have something in mind Syl?"

"I had a few things in mind." Sylvia purred. "Miss Pendragon."

"Oh?" Evania raised an eyebrow as she smiled at her succubus. "I do still have paperwork that I'm supposed to be doing though."

"Can I help you with it?" Sylvia questioned, glancing down at the small stack of papers on the desk.

"By all means." Evania motioned towards them where Sylvia picked the top page off the stack and glanced over it.

"Oh fun. I love it when the Guild requests things." Sylvia narrowed her eyes at the paper. "Did you plan on accepting?"

"No. They seem to think I need money to afford to take care of all these students and run the school. I don't think they realized that the other Hunter's Guild Factions, The Wizard's Tower, Nightshades, Daybreakers, Stargazers, Angels, Devils, and plenty more I can't think off off the top of my head- are all helping me pay for these things."

"You say that like this school isn't bringing in an assload of money just on the attending students alone." Sylvia scoffed. "I'd be surprised if most colleges see this many digits."

"We're only able to hold as many students as we do because of all the work that everyone put into the school. Particularly Isirona, for making them all mini-pocket dimensions."

"Speaking of, are we actually going to be making another dorm building?" Sylvia questioned.

"It was brought to my attention that we actually had to turn down several applicants because we were running out of room, so it would be a good idea." Evania shrugged. "But we would have to clear out more of the forest to do it."

"Well, if we get more room for students, we'll also need more teachers, which means we'd be hiring more staff, which would add to the cost of everything. Sure, we'd have more students, but we wouldn't be making as much money as we're hoping."

"Hoping? Are you kidding? We're making much more money than I think my mother ever expected to. She got to retire early." Evania chuckled.

Sylvia smiled. "It is pretty amazing."

"But you are right. We should probably hold off on making a new building until we know that the number of applicants is consistent. If we stay maxed out for a few semesters then it'll be a better idea to do some construction. I also hate the idea of tearing down more of the forest though, and I don't want to put another building in the field by the river either."

"Oh, no. Of course not. We do our events there. Though, it also hurts us that some of the people here are immortal, and are planning on staying for more than four years." Sylvia agreed, looking through more of the paperwork. "Is it just these papers today?"

Evania nodded as she stretched out her back. Sylvia split the stack before moving so she was no longer sitting on the table. Rather than move to sit on the other side of the desk however, she instead seemed to sit down on absolutely nothing, and instead levitated as though she was seated on a chair even though nothing was visible underneath her. She then picked up a pen, and got to work signing a few documents as she went over them. After Evania took a minute or two to collect herself, she too started tackling the paperwork.

In only about another hour, the two of them were finally done with the paperwork where Evania leaned back to crack it over the back of her chair. Before she could even open her eyes to start and lean forward, she felt as Sylvia moved to be seated in her lap, straddling the vampire. The succubus wrapped her arms around Evania's neck with a smile.

"To think you were so patient with me." Evania smirked.

"I know, aren't I just the best?" Sylvia purred, leaning down to plant kisses on the vampire's neck.

"Do not stretch the collar of this shirt. You fucked my other two dress shirts and now I can't wear them anymore."

"Didn't we just talk about how you're rich now?"

"It's the principal Syl. Don't damage my shirts."

"Treasure, if I could literally tear them off your body I would."

"Absolutely not."

"You're no fun."

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot Treasure! You took my last name! If I'm the idiot, then how stupid are you?" Sylvia retorted.

"I must be pretty damn stupid to marry an idiot like you." Evania agreed.

"Must be. What kinda dingleberry marries an idiot."

Evania couldn't hold back the giggle. "You're such a looser."

"I'm your looser too!" Sylvia added, rubbing her nose to Evania's and giving her butterfly kisses. "I'm all yours, always and forever!"

"Forever and always." Evania agreed, before leaning in to share a passionate kiss with the love of her life. Sylvia returned the gesture instantly, now very accustomed to the signs of her Treasure's desire for physical affection.

They continued kissing, their tongues battling for dominance in their mouths as Sylvia started unbuttoning Evania's suit shirt. It wasn't a masculine suit by any means, and was certainly more form fitting to a woman, but by the gods did it fit Evania's form snugly. But that just made it all the more fun to remove.

As Sylvia reached the third button, there was a knock on the door getting Sylvia to growl quietly before turning to glare over her shoulder. Now freed from Sylvia's mouth, Evania was able to lean her head back to see her succubus in her true form. "I thought you said you didn't have anymore visitors?" The succubus growled.

"Sylvia. We are the Headmasters of an entire school. People want to talk to us." Evania rolled her eyes.

Sylvia grumbled. "Who is it?" Sylvia called.

"Alice."

"Come on in!" Sylvia called back. Evania went to push the succubus up and off her, but Sylvia held on tightly as Alice opened the door with a soft smile before blinking at the realization that she just stepped in the middle of something. Evania's shirt was opened far lower than it should have been and her neck already had hickies.

Though the hickies could have been there for days and Alice wouldn't have been able to tell since most of them were under the first three buttons.

"I can come back later..." Alice noted.

"Oh can you?" Sylvia teased, her wings opening a bit behind her as her tail flicked like an annoyed cat. "Are you sure about that?"

"You could have said you were busy." Alice noted as she motioned towards the door. "You told me to come in."

"Indeed I did." Sylvia agreed. "But only because how was I to know the school wasn't on fire? Or someone was being murdered? We're decent, and it's only you."

"Only me?"

"It's not like you haven't found us in worse positions." Sylvia grinned.

"Yeah, you'd think once you have Evania naked, you'd lock the damn door." Alice glared at the succubus. "And that's why I always knock now."

"She still had her undergarments on. It was fine."

"You were literally pinning her to her own des-"

"Alright! Thanks for reminding me!" Evania growled. "Change the subject please!"

"Sure. What did you need Alice?"

"I just came to visit honestly. Make sure you two didn't need anything."

"Nope. Love you. Bye!" Sylvia retorted before yelping as Evania pinched her on the side. "Uncle! Uncle! Ow! Damn it woman, why do you do that?" Sylvia growled.

"Don't pretend like it doesn't turn you on."

"Hey, just because I do get off on a little pain, doesn't mean you have to say it out loud."

"You repeated it."

"I'm going to let you two continue whatever it was you were doing, and I'll be back... tomorrow. Have a great day you two! Love you!" Alice stepped back out the door and closed it behind her. As she was leaving Sylvia and Evania both returned the "I love you' before returning to each other.

"Just because I like the pain doesn't mean you get to tease me for it." Sylvia continued. "Honestly though, it just makes it more fun."

"I love you." Evania rolled her eyes.

"I love you too, Miss Prendragon."

They shared another kiss, and more on top of Evania's desk that day. But all of it was done in absolute bliss.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
61.8K 3.7K 43
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
1.2M 56.4K 162
"𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝." ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
11.6K 672 30
succubus: a beautiful female demon, descended from vampires, who seduces and drains the 'life energy' of men or potential lovers, either physically o...