Kingdom Hearts: Independence...

Від mickol93

21th adventure. The heroes have arrived on a new world, where the fourth of July is near. But while there, th... Більше

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

206 5 1
Від mickol93

In Los Angeles, Brand is with Dylan in an office room. They're at his mother's work. They're just waiting for her to be done. As they wait, Dylan is playing with his Godzilla toys. Brand is watching TV. He's watching the news about the situation. He also brought his bb shotgun with him. 

TV: Once again, the L.A.P.D. is asking Los Angelenos not to fire their guns at the visitor spacecraft. You may inadvertently tigger an interstellar war. 

Brand sighs at this. He looks at Dylan. Boomer is also with them. 

Brand: Dylan, let me ask you something.

Dylan: Yeah?

Brand: Do you like my uncle?

Dylan: Yeah. He's a cool guy.

Brand: Well, if he ever asked your mom to marry her, would you be happy if he became your new dad? 

Dylan: I wouldn't mind. He'd be great. 

Brand smiles at him. Then, he looks at the TV, and sees more News coming on. 

Barry Nolan on TV:..."It could only happen in California" file, here's Wendy Walsh with a special report. 

Wendy Walsh on TV: Below us, we can see hundreds of UFO fanatics who have gathered on rooftops here in Downtown Los Angeles to welcome the new arrivals. 

It shows people on rooftops, holding up signs, welcoming the aliens to the earth. A woman appears on the screen, smiling. 

Woman on TV: Oh, gosh! I hope they bring back Elvis! 

Brand shakes his head at this. People like them are crazy. It shows more people on the rooftops.

TV: It's being called the party event of the century, and everyone is invited, especially you know who. 

Brand: This is crazy. Those people are idiots, thinking that the aliens are gonna understand them. What do you think, Dylan?

Dylan: I think they're gonna like the ones in the movies. 

Brand: Oh, you think so, huh? 

Dylan: Yeah. Brand, are you worried about your dad?

Brand: No. I know he'll be fine. I know he will be. 

Boomer walks over to him, and licks his hand. Brand smiles, and pets him on the head. Dylan hands him his Godzilla toy, while he holds his mega King Ghidorah toy. They play with each other, to make sure they're not bored. They play for a couple of minutes. Then the door opens, and Jasmine comes in. 

Jasmine: Hey, there's my angel. Come on. 

Brand: We're leaving? 

Jasmine: Yep. Come on, Boomer. Let's go, y'all. 

She picks him up, and Brand follows her out. As they leave the office, and are heading for the exit, her boss sees her. 

Boss: Hey, what the heck are the kids doing here, huh--oh!

Boomer jumps at him, keeping him back.

Jasmine: You try finding a sitter today. (Walks to the exit)

Boss: Hey! Hey, where do you think you're going? You leave, you're fired. 

Jasmine: (Looks at him) Nice working with ya, Mario. Come on, Boomer. 

Dylan and Brand wave goodbye to him as they walk out of the room. Boomer follows them. With Jill and her family, they're now approaching Washington D.C. They see the heavy travel on the other side. And people are walking between the highways. 

Julius: Everyone in the world is trying to get out of Washington. We're the only schmucks trying to get in. 

Radio: ...Should establish some line of communication. 

Jill sees her dad on his laptop. He puts a disk in it. Julius also sees it. 

Julius: What the heck is that? 

David: Pops, this is every phone book in America. 

Julius: You think an important person like Constance is going to be listed? 

David: She always keeps her portable phone listed for emergencies. Sometimes it's just her first initial. Sometimes it's her nickname. Sometimes it's just her--

As he talks, Jill looks ahead, and gasps in horror. She sees a lot of cars coming their way. Julius looks ahead, and sees them too.

Julius: Oy, my gosh! 

Jill: Grandpa! Grandpa! Look out!

David: Hey, hey, hey! Slow it down! 

Julius: Tell them!

Julius moves the car, trying to avoid the cars. Jill is holding her father's seat. 

Julius: Where are they going, all these people?! 

Jill: Stop! 

Julius: Tell them! Tell them!

He continues moving the car around. They avoid more cars, and they come to an exit. But it's blocked. They drive towards it. 

Jill: Oh! Oh! Oh! (Closes her eyes in fear) 

David: Slow it down! 

Julius: Watch out, boy!

The men outside move out of the way, and the car crashes through the blockage, and they drive into the city. 

Julius: Alright! We made it! We made it!

Jill opens her eyes, and looks behind with her father. They both look at Julius. 

David: Nice driving, pops. 

Julius: Well...

Jill kisses him on his head to thank him. They drive through the city as David tries to get Connie's phone. Jill sees the Capital building ahead. 

Julius: So, not listed, huh? 

David: No, no. I just haven't found it yet. Um...I tried C. Spano and Connie Spano...Spunky Spano...

Julius: Spunky?

David: College nickname. 

Jill giggles at that. She never knew that, but now she does. 

Julius: Ah...cute. 

Jill looks at the laptop, and sees it has no match. She shakes her head at this. 

Julius: You try Levinson? 

David: No. She didn't take my name when we were married. Uh, why would she-- What are you talking about?

Julius: Try it. 

David: It isn't here. Look. 

He types it in, and presses enter. Then, it says, "Match found, Levinson, Constance, 202-555-4667." Jill and David are shocked at this. Jill looks at her grandfather. 

Julius: Uh-huh. So what do I know, hmm? 

Jill laughs, and kisses him more. 

Jill: Grandpa, you're a genius sometimes, you know that? 

Julius chuckles. Then, they drive up to the White House. People are angrily shouting as the police holds them back. They drive to the back of the White House. Just then, the airlift carrying Jeremy and his group arrives at the White House just now. The demonstrators are chanting. David is now calling Connie. Julius stops the car as Jill looks at the White House. 

Julius: So...you want to ring the bell or should I? 

Jill then hears the busy signal on the phone. David gasps.

David: Oh, perfect. She's using it. 

Julius: Perfect. What's perfect? It's busy. 

David: Yeah. I can use her signal to triangulate her exact position in the White House. 

David puts a small dish from his laptop on top of the car. 

Julius: You can do that? 

David: Yeah. All cable repiarmen can, pops. 

Jill: Dad, let me talk to her. Maybe she'll listen to me. Can I try?

David looks at her, and nods. He types on his laptop as Jill takes the phone. She waits until he gives the position to her. He nods at her, and she dials the number. It rings once, and she answers.

Connie on phone: What? 

Jill: Hello, mom. Don't hang up on me. 

Connie on phone: Jill. How did you get this number? 

Jill: You should know how smart dad is, mom. Now do me a favor. Walk to the window. 

Connie on phone: And I'm looking for what? 

Jill: You'll see. 

They all get out of the car, and walk to the fence. Then, they spot her at the window. Jill and David wave at her. 

Jill: Over here. See us? 

Jill smirks as she sees her mother is shocked to see them. 

Julius: We're here. 

Jill can probably imagine what her mother is saying. How does he do that? Meanwhile, with Jeremy and his group, Majors walk them through the White House. Then, they come face to face with the president himself. Majors salutes him. 

Majors: Mr. President, Colonel Ron Majors, United States Marine Corp, reporting, sir. 

President: At ease. Welcome to the White House. (Looks at the heroes) Are you Sora?

Jeremy: No. I'm Jeremy. Sora and the others stayed behind, so he sent me in his place. 

President: I'm President Thomas Whitmore. Please follow me. We'll talk more later about yourselves. 

They all follow him through the halls. Looks like Jeremy and his group are just in time. Now, they need to tell the president everything that is happening, and what is going to happen. 

Here's the nineth chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Independence Day. Looks like Jill and her father and grandfather just arrived in Washington. And they're now at the White House. And looks like Jeremy and his group made it there too, and they meet the president. Now, they'll tell him everything they know. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.  

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.3K 148 12
The Diaz family decide to take a vacation and head for a certain town filled with some magical beings. Everything seems normal, but that is short-liv...
430 11 11
There are Two parts to this Story first you will learn about their Parents Past as they Try to stop Some evil gang, that has involved themselves in t...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...