Demon Riot and Carlton Drake

Bởi venomlover_2021

It was then that Carlton felt very warm. Odd. He must have accidentally put the thermostat on high for some r... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Chapter Nine

987 30 6
Bởi venomlover_2021

Riot looked at the laptop sitting on the desk a few feet away. Glancing down at Carlton, he noted that the man was in a deep sleep. It was twelve o'clock and the man had decided to turn in earlier than usual. Riot hadn't objected and had turned to watching some television. Once he had gotten bored of that, he sat and thought for a few moments.

Carlton was a good host. A good passenger. Perfect for him. They were perfect. Riot knew this and was pretty proud of the fact that he had reached the "marriage" stage. Most demons never even made it past the bonding stage.

Even so, Riot felt as if something was off. Yes, something was off in their relationship. Of course, Carlton had accepted him and all that, but Riot knew something more was barring the way.

Carlton didn't trust him.

He didn't care for him.

Sure, he gave Riot food and all that, but that was because Riot would start becoming cranky and moody with him.

Riot knew Carlton was afraid of him. But it was a healthy fear, not one of trembling or resentment. It was respect, and there was a lot of it that radiated from Cartlon. Carlton knew what Riot could do to him and treaded carefully. Riot wasn't a pet, he was a dangerous, man-eating predator.

Riot wanted to show Carlton that he really cared for him. Of course, he fucked him up pretty well sometimes, but Riot felt like something was missing. Something told him that Carlton thought that Riot was only using him.

And Riot wanted to prove to him that he indeed loved Carlton.

But where to start?

Riot remembered that Carlton had told him the internet was a good place to start for answers. For things like this....Riot was skeptical. But now he eagerly opened up the laptop and started typing:

How to tell your....

He paused. Would Carlton be offended if he was Riot's girlfriend? Shaking the thought off, he resumed typing. It was kind of hard with his large hands so he shrunk down inside of Carlton's sleeping body, allowing only his head and a few tentacles to unfurl from him.

.... girlfriend that you love her.

He clicked enter and waited for the options to appear.

Hmm. Interesting .

His eyes squinted as he and across the different options. Getting even more curious, he began typing again.

Things to do for your girlfriend.

Oh! Lots of options here!

Pick Up Her Portion of the Chores.

Surprise Your Wife with Random Gifts.

Tell Your Wife How Much You Appreciate Her.

Spend Quality Time Together.

Show Her Some Love and Affection.

Riot glanced down at the sleeping man beneath him and smiled.

Well, showing love and affection would be easy as hell. The others Riot would have to practice on.

But he was still curious. Turning back to the computer, Riot began to type again.

Carlton....

Carlton woke up a few mornings later to feel a large tentacle ever so gently caressing his temple. It felt nice and he sighed before he caught himself caving in to the affection.

Groaning and rolling over he muttered, face flushing a faint pink,

"Not now, Riot."

Oh, come on.... Riot purred sweetly. It's past your original awakening time. That's not a good schedule, if you're sleeping in past your intended time, Carlton....

"Can't you just go raid the fridge again and get your chocolate? Maybe some of that Trident gum that's on the counter?"

It sticks to our teeth.

"It contains phenylalanine, right?"

Yes.

"Shut up and go eat something, I'm sleeping. This is my day off," Carlton muttered and pulled the pillow over to block the hovering tentacle.

Baby.....

Carlton whined into his pillow at that pet name as the tentacle continued to softly stroke him.

"J-just leave me alone," he replied into his pillow, voice muffled.

You slept in long after your alarm, my dear. How uncharacteristic of you....

"Don't care."

Riot smirked from inside and slowly slid the tentacle down into the sheets. Carlton's eyes widened and he yelped when he felt that smooth, warm substance tease at his boxers. Snapping to attention, he jerked up into a sitting position and gasped.

"Stop it!" he snapped.

Ah, gooood. You're awake... . Riot smiled slyly and retracted the tentacle inside after giving him one more tempting caress. Shall we go out today?

"Why?" Carlton asked as he slowly got out of his bed and headed towards the shower.

Just because.

"That's it? No other reason?" Carlton tilted his head a little. "Like, nothing specific at all?"

Well....if you put it that way.... the voice purred. Carlton watched as Riot's head materialized in front of him and suppressed a shudder of delight when those large white eyes gazed down at him.

"Let's just have a good time today," Riot said, licking a water droplet off of Carlton's shoulder. "No need to rush things...."

The shower soon got warm and steamy. Carlton sighed, content and even Riot hummed in approval as the warmth spread over them both.

"Like, I mean, what do you want to do?" Carlton asked again. "I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking right now."

"Carlton, you have been working all week. We need a little time together....just us. Besides," Riot's large, gray head gently bumped against Carlton's, "you can pick where we go. It is your break, after all...."

"Our break," Carlton corrected. Riot smiled, and rewarded the man with a small kiss against his forehead which had Carlton feeling butterflies.

"Yes. Our break..." he hummed.

"Well, I kind of did have some things in mind for today," Carlton replied, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.

"Hmm? Yes?" The demon purred and nuzzled against the man's face.

"I can't tell you."

Riot pulled back, a bit startled.

"Why not?" he asked, eyes narrowing into confused and (maybe) a little angry slits.

"It's a surprise," Carlton said quickly.

"Hmm....."

There was a moment of silence where Riot rummaged through his partner's brain and looked up the word.

"Hmmm......acceptable," he grunted, smiling.

"Thank you," Carlton replied with a small smile.

"After the surprise, you need to promise me something," Riot said.

"Yes?"

"I haven't thought of anything yet, but I will tell you when the time comes," Riot replied.

"Ah, okay."

They were silent as Carlton finished his shower, both enjoying each other's company for the time being and the warmth surrounding them both.

Once Carlton had finished dressing and combed his hair, he went downstairs to get some food. Riot undilated from him now, hulking form rising high above him.

"I still can't get over how big you are," Carlton said sheepishly as he glanced at the demon.

"You're just adorably small," Riot chuckled, flicking him with one finger.

Carlton pretended to be offended and crossed his arms.

"Excuse me, that's offensive," he said, shaking his head. "Most males are around six foot."

"And you're five eight," Riot sneered, flicking him again. "Smaller than six foot, Carlton."

Carlton couldn't help but smile a little as the demon flirted with him. He headed to the fridge and opened it up.

"So first things first, what's for breakfast?" he asked.

"We could eat out," Riot suggested, leaning against the counter calmly.

Carlton paused.

"Really?" he asked, looking at the demon now. Riot grinned widely.

"It would be nice," he said. "We don't have to, of course. After all, it is your day off."

"Well, maybe later," Carlton smiled. "We need to save money. We can eat out for lunch or dinner."

"Agreeable," Riot nodded. He straightened as Carlton brought him some chocolate. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"You hungry?" Riot asked. Carlton glanced up at him.

"Yeah," he said.

"Here," Riot went to the fridge and got him a smoothie.

Carlton hesitated but then took it, surprised that the demon was being considerate.

"Oh. Thanks," he stuttered.

Riot smirked.

"You're welcome," he replied.

Riot smiled to himself as he ate the chocolate. So far his plan was working. Hopefully Carlton could understand what he was trying to get across. If not....well.... Riot wouldn't mind making things a little more interesting...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

553K 10.9K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
56.1K 1.6K 38
There had been a rumor going around the church that every night exactly at twelve o'clock, there was a sentient being that roamed the building, searc...
161K 8.3K 25
He never thought he'd find himself in this position, pressed against the wall, aroused, and devoured completely, over and over and over again. Sequel...
3K 149 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...