Mama

By Riyaadhikari123

The story of two individuals, Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung is a divorced man and has a son while Jungkook... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

13.7K 716 253
By Riyaadhikari123

Question of the day :- It's a bit personal. You can choose not to answer. Are you guys in a relationship ?..... I am single :)

_________________________________

Tae cried a lot hugging everyone in his family, before leaving with the Jeons to start his new life.

He sat on the car beside Jungkook. He was carrying Yeonjun and Aera was in her father's lap. Both the babies were asleep.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon along with Hoseok were in another car.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out breaking the silence.

"Yes"

"Thank you for being Aera's mama"

"Its okay. Anyone would have done that"

"No, they wouldn't. It's not that easy to sacrifice your own life for a stranger. You could have just ignored us. But even though when you were in pain, you still thought about Aera. I truly respect you. Thank you so much Taehyung"

"Please Jungkook, don't say that. Yes, Aera was a stranger to me but it never felt like that. I always felt a special connection with her. Moreover, she is just like my jun who is precious and deserves to live more than anyone else"

Jungkook nodded with a small smile. He looked at Yeonjun was sleeping with his mouth open, looking adorable. The remaining ride was silent.

With a few minutes, they reached Jeon mansion. Jungkook got down first and opened the door for Tae who mumbled thank you before getting down.

Mrs. Jeon and Hoseok stood at the door welcoming him and Tae entered the Jeon mansion, but this time as a newly wed.

Jungkook showed Taehyung his room which was 2 rooms away from his own room.

Taehyung saw how beautifully everything was arranged. The room was very spacious yet cozy.

"Umm Taehyung, my room is just 2 rooms away. You can call me if you need anything" Jungkook said with Aera in his arms.

"Good night"

"Jungkook !"

"Yes" he turned back once again falling Taehyung

"If Aera wakes up at night, please call me. I am a light sleeper"

"Okay thank you. Good night" Jungkook smiled in gratefulness before leaving the room.

Taehyung put Yeonjun on the bed and went to take shower. His luggage was already transfered from Kim mansion yesterday.

He quick wore a set of loose pajamas before joining Yeonjun to the bed. He sighed looking at the ceiling above him.

He is a married man once again. He was still not able to believe that because everyone happened so fast.

Till 2 weeks ago, he had no idea he will become someone's husband. He doesn't what is written in his destiny but if its for Aera, then he is ready for everything.

It was around 3 a.m. when there was a knock in the door that woke up Tae. As soon as he heard Aera's cries, he immediately ran to open the door.

There stood Jungkook, his face morphed in concern for the baby in his arms who was sobbing loudly. Jungkook looked at him helplessly and he didn't waste any more time to take Aera in his arms.

Taehyung caressed her back mumbling sweet nothings. Aera calmed down a little but still sniffed.

"Jungkook i will feed her. You can go"

The said man stood there, contemplating whether he should really go. Taehyung understood him. He was scared to leave her alone.

"Please go to your room without any worries Jungkook. Her mama is here. I will come see you after i make her asleep" Jungkook nodded and left from there sparing on last glance to his weeping daughter.

After their marriage was fixed, Taehyung called himself Taetae whenever he addressed himself to Aera but Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook said that he is her mama.

Its better if he calla himself her Mama. That way Aera will feel more connected with him.

Taehyung felt giddy hearing that. He doesn't know why he feels happy if its anything related to that angel. Aera has a special place in his heart no matter how little time its been since they met.

Sometimes, only a day is enough to grow closer to a stranger. It depends on the person and the situation.

Back to the present, Taehyung quickly entered his room and looked it. He swinged the baby lightly before sitting on the bed.

He then adjusted her on his lap and Aera whined when she couldn't nuzzle on his neck anymore.

Taehyung looked down to see her big teary eyes looking at him, making him cooe at her.

"Baby, are you hungry ?"

Aera blabbered something making him smile. He quickly opened his shirt and Aera could already smell her food. She looked at him greedily giving a pang in his heart.

Poor girl craved for mother's milk. He couldn't imagine her pain. A girl who didn't even get to see or feel her mother. He felt pity for her.

"Mama will feed his angel" He made her close to his buds and almost immediately she latched on them taking big gulps of milk.

Taehyung's heart filled with adoration for the little girl in his lap. He didn't feel weird that he is feeding someone else's child. It almost felt like it was his own baby.

He caressed her head making her look at him.

"Eat slowly angel. Mama is not going anywhere. From this day, you will never sleep empty stomach"

Aera drank a lot because its her first time since her birth that she drank mother's milk rather than the baby formula.

Taehyung made her burp and made her sleep beside him. He laid sideways and hummed a lullaby while patting her chest lightly.

Aera will her small chubby hands held on his finger which patting her, making Tae chuckle.

"Sleep baby" he hummed and slowly she closed her eyes, falling asleep within a few minutes.

Tae covered her with a light blanket and slowly adjusted her pillow. He sat up and saw both the babies in deep slumber.

He smiled at them and fixed his shirt before going to Jungkook's room. He knocked his room and the door opened instantly.

"W-what happened ? Is angel o-okay ?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded "Yes she is fine Jungkook. She was just hungry. I fed her and now she is sleeping beside Yeonjun"

Jungkook sighed, his tensed shoulders drooping down in relief. He went and sat the bed looking down.

Taehyung slowly went near him and could tell that Jungkook was crying when he saw tears dropping.

As a parent, he could feel his emotions. The feeling of relief, when your child is sleeping without any worries, is what every parent dream and work hard for.

He hesitantly put his hand on his shoulders making Jungkook look up. His eyes blood shot, face red. He looked vulnerable. As a human, Tae felt pity for him.

"Your angel is okay now Jungkook. She is sleeping. Soon, she will be healthy enough for the surgery. We can do it"

Jungkook nodded eagerly. That was the thing he wanted to hear and Taehyung said it.

Tae took back his hand. Jungkook wiped his tears with back of his hands and stood up.

"This is the first time, she slept with full stomach. You don't know how i much i wanted this. Thank you so much for Taehyung. I know no matter how many times i say thank you, it will still not be enough"

"Jungkook don't say thank you. I did it for Aera"

The said man nodded with a small curve on his lips.

"Uhmm Aera"

"Let her sleep with me today Jungkook. If she wakes up again, then i can make her sleep"

Jungkook nodded. Tae left the room and that night Jungkook had a good sleep after months, knowing now there is someone else for his daughter.

The next day, Taehyung woke up early. Its good thing that Aera didn't woke up again at night. He saw them sleeping and went to take shower. He was drying his hair when he heard a whine.

He turned back and saw Yeonjun already awake. He stood up and went near him knowing otherwise he will start crying and wake up Aera.

He sat on the bed and took his son who was already making grabby hands at him. Yeonjun placed his head on his mother's shoulder as Tae took and made him clean up.

Yeonjun was already tugging his shirt saying bwo bwo. Taehyung shook his head at his impatient baby.

He fed him and when he was making him burp, he saw Aera squinting her eyes open.

She giggled seeing Tae's face making him pinch her cheeks lightly. Yeonjun looked at her when he heard giggles.

Taehyung made him sit on the bed and gave him his tons. He then took Aera in his arms. The baby held his face with her little hand and he kissed her cheeks.

There was a knock in the door and Jungkook entered. He smiled widely seeing Aera making grabby hands at him squealing when she saw him.

Jungkook quickly held her up and kissed her forehead. Aera kept blabbering something making Jungkook chuckle.

He looked at Tae and wished his good morning. Then his eyes fell on Yeonjun who was staring at him with his doe eyes, quite similar to his.

He went near him and patted his head.

"Good morning prince" he got a toothless smile in return making him chuckle.

"Prince ?" Taehyung frowned

"Yes he is my son from now on so i will call him prince. My little prince" He bended and held him up to in his left side, Aera being in his right side.

Yeonjun surprisingly didn't whine and quietly went to his arms. Both babies started to blabber, as if they were speaking in their own language making Jungkook laugh.

Taehyung looked at his son and then Jungkook and tears brimmed in his eyes. Yeonjun's own father wanted to kill him and there is this man who is no one to Yeonjun, is still treating him as his son.

"I am taking them outside" said Jungkook

Taehyung nodded

"Say bye to mama babies" Tae waved at them and Jungkook left the room.

Taehyung now started to think that maybe it wasn't a very bad decision to marry Jungkook. Like his best friend said, he is really a good man.

Taehyung smiled and got ready before going out in the kitchen to see Mrs. Jeon already present.

Mrs. Jeon hugged him and wished him good morning. She saw her son going to the garden with a wide smile in his face. Also, Aera was giggling with her brother. She doesn't even remember the last time when Jungkook smiled this freely. She was truly grateful to Taehyung.

She promised to take care good care of this precious boy too. She will never let him miss his family. Yeonjun is already her grandson. She always wanted a grandson along with her granddaughters, and now Tae fulfilled it too.

Taehyung started to help her preparing the breakfast even though she denied saying she doesn't need any help.

By 9 a.m. the breakfast was ready. Taehyung started arranging the plates when Mr. Jeon came with Yeonjun in his arms and sat on his seat.

Taehyung was happy that Yeonjun was adjusting well to their new life.

Next came, Hoseok who hugged him best friend and took Aera in his arms. The little girl went to him without whining because her whole attention was on Taehyung who was now serving breakfast to Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook came all ready for his office and sat down. Everyone was present in the dining room except Hyemi.

Jungkook noticed it and went to her room to call her. By the time she came down, every one was sitting on their seats waiting for her.

Hyemi saw Taehyung for the first time and looked away. Taehyung smiled when he saw her.

He thought maybe she was shy or something, that's why she looked away.

Mrs. Jeon who was beside her served her breakfast after she sat down. They all had breakfast silently, only Aera and Yeonjun blabbered sometime.

When everyone left the dinning room, even Jungkook went to take his office bag, it was Hyemi and Taehyung alone.

Taehyung was taking the dishes away and Hyemi was waiting for her father to take her to school.

Taehyung went near her and said with a low voice "Hey Hyemi"

Hyemi turned back and saw him and mumbled a small hi before turning back.

"Which standard are you in ?" Taehyung further asked.

"Grade 4" hyemi answered without turning back.

Tae was going to say something but she ran towards Jungkook when he came back. Taehyung smiled at her and went back to the kitchen.

____________________________

A/N :- Did you expect me to update this fast ? Because i didn't expect myself.

Wish me luck. I have a presentation tomorrow and share your thoughts about this chapter.

P. S :- Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 23.3K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
2.4M 85.6K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 40.1K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...