๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

034

56.2K 2.7K 7K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
August 8th
Tuesday

🎶Work every day 'til me meet ends
Haffi tun it up pon weekends
Buss a toast fi yuh real friend
Tell me weh yuh drinking, cah🎶

I know there's gonna be By Jamie XX blast throughout Ariyah's Barkey shop.

"You're a lifesaver, Ari." Terry shook his head as he paid for the customized cake that Ari had to pull at the last minute. She chuckled, making sure his cake was secure in the box. "How do you forget y'all anniversary was yesterday, Terry?" She asked, giving him the receipt before handing him the cake.

Terry and his wife Clara have been loyal customers for her since she started her business on Instagram. They were big supporters of her and she enjoyed them along with their funny relationship.

"When you get to be as old as me and been wit' ha' naggin' ass for 23 years, you will forget sometimes," He said and she started laughing "Don't do her, you kno' you love my girl" She carefully handed him the box cover the counter.

"Some days. She be killin' me and since when do you close on Mondays?" He asked and she shrugged while leaning down to get a sanitizer rag to wipe the counter off. She had a 100 on her grade report and wanted to keep it that way.

"I need some days off too ya know" She wiped the counter off. She decided to close down the shop on Sundays and Mondays instead of having it open every day of the week. She noticed she never had much time for herself or her relationship and friendships if she did nothing but work.

Terry nodded, understanding. "Let me get home before Clara calls fussing. Thank you, sweetheart, I'll see you later" He said and started walking towards the exit "Byeee, don't forget next time," She said and he laughed while walking out the door.

She looked around the shop and smiled at the teenagers in the corner, talking amongst themselves. The few couples that were at the tables enjoying themselves. It's almost been a year since she opened Suga sweets and it's been nothing but a success.

It wasn't easy but it was a success and she was proud of herself every day. "Twin! Come here please" She shouted, hoping Gianna heard her so she wouldn't have to go to the back.

She started refilling the refrigerator with all the different kinds of soda and water along with the juice. "Yeah?" Gianna came up to the front while smiling at her phone. "Can yo— Whatchu smilin' so hard?" She asked, opening the box of apple juice up.

Gianna's smile got wider and she handed the phone to her.

Tech👀🤍

Be ready @7.

Things you need: Yourself.
Things you don't need: Yo' smart ass mouth, Money, and again. Yo' smart ass mouth.
Say no and I promise I'll hack into yo' bank account and empty that bitch😃

"Not he gonna hack you" Ari started laughing, rereading over the messages. He could never be serious and it was honestly hilarious to her. "You goin' onna' dattteeee" Ari started moving her shoulder up and down but Gianna just looked at her causing her to stop.

"What am I missing? Why aren't you dancin'?" She asked, slightly confused, and gave her the phone back. Gianna put it on the counter and sighed "I-I'm scared. What if I don't do it right?" She asked while helping her put the drinks up.

Ari furrowed her eyebrows "He's takin' you on the date twin. Not the other way around. What can you mess up besides bringing yo' smart ass mouth" She joked and they both started laughing.

"Don't sweat it tho. You gettin' out there and y'all can finally stop stressin' me out with all this actin' like y'all don't want each other" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm not. I'm just scared I'm goin' to be in another situation of me being stupid. And you know Tech plays too damn much, he might be taking my ass for a joke" She stressed.

Ari shook her head "He does play too much but when he is serious you will know. Just take it slow, pace yourself. Don't go into it thinkin' he's gonna play you because I'll beat his ass with his own laptop" She cheesed, opening up the box of small bottles of sprite.

"Oh, I know. That video of you beating up that girl still going around on tik tok. They made a sound and all" Gianna laughed, Ari furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head "I feel so bad for that. She moved outta state and all. The way she was kicking and screaming and every time she tried to fight back her hits were in slow motion" She said, putting the sprite in neatly.

"No, because that edit someone did of putting the Mario Kart sound in the background had me in tears!" Gianna laughed even harder.

"She talked so much shit over the internet but can't fight. People think because you're nice that you don't have a breakin' point" She shook her head, opening the ginger cans.

"Riri!" She heard two little soft voices after the bell rang indicating someone was coming inside. Ari turned around with a big smile on her face and went around the corner to embrace both Promise and Egypt with a hug. "Hi my babies" She cooed.

"Y'all look so pretty!" She gushed, seeing Egypt in her school uniform and Promise in a pair of jeans and a Nike t-shirt.

Egypt mugged her "You don't have to lie, Riri. This uniform is so ugly, it has no flavor" She rolled her eyes and Ari laughed before hugging Dom.

"She talkin' 'bout flavor when she doesn't even have any" He shook his head and Simone slapped his arm "Leave my baby alone dummy" She rolled her eyes then smiled at Ari.

"Hi, Simmy," She giggled, embracing her in a tight hug. Their relationship has progressed over almost two years. They talked almost every day about everything. It felt nice to have this something so permanent now. The want of having a mother in her life and she finally has one, she still hasn't gotten to the stage to call her 'Mom' just yet but it was a work in progress.

"I see you aren't cryin' anymore?" She laughed and Ari playfully rolled her eyes "I'm not goin' to call you anymore when I'm in distress" She joked.

"No, you were cryin' like he left the country!" Simone laughed and Ari laughed with her.

Her weekend with Makai did come to an end rather fast. That Monday neither one of them wanted to leave each other so Makai decided to come home. He had to check up on his businesses in Charlotte anyways. They had spent the whole week up under each other, Ari didn't even come into work some of those days. They needed that time together and those few date nights they went on with everything going on with their hectic schedules.

He left this morning and she was in tears. More so because he was making love to her all that night before knowing he had a 4-hour drive ahead but he didn't care and she didn't either.

She missed him already.

"He basically did, oouu I might just go down there again" She whined while looking at Dom, Promise, and Egypt sitting at a table looking through the menu.

"Then go." Simone shrugged and walked over to the table.

"I wish but I'm the only one that does cakes. Ion know why but when I looked at my schedule to have them done, it's soooo many. Everyone's birthday and gender reveals and baby showers, a few weddings are just happening within the next few months" She explained.

Her other bakers had everything else down packed but how she does the cakes. Nobody knew how to make a cake-like Ari, and she already tried and it was a failure. She was slowly teaching Kyle how to do them like she does since others couldn't, which was fine.

"No banana pudding?" Dom asked with a frown. She chuckled "Yeah but I took it off so they wouldn't sell the last big we had."

_________________

"Stop looking like that" Ari giggled and took a screenshot of Makai while they were on facetime and she sat outside.

"Oouu, you wanna know what doesn't sit right with me?" She asked and he raised his eyebrow while looking like he was moving around. "How you be wearing those suits all the time at work but never wore a suit for me?" She pouted and he just started laughing while sitting on what she assumed was the couch.

"I'm a businessman suga, I can't be wearin' sweats and shit. I don't wear suits all the time. I wear dress clothes sometimes" He shrugged. He looks too fine in a suit to be anywhere by himself or at least without her there. When she went down there, she wanted to snatch him up or fuck him right in his office.

"I didn't even know you had so many different ones. How?" She asked, looking around at everyone else as they were eating. She was currently at Simone and Dom's house since Dom wanted to put some lamb chops on the grill. So everyone was over because they weren't going to miss a free meal.

"When we used to do business wit' people overseas we wore suits. It was more professional that way" He explained and she nodded remembering what he used to do for a living.

"So about that, are people still comin' for y'all?" She asked. People still have been coming after them after they left the business. People tried to follow her home one time just to get to Kai and someone even broke into ManMan and Mo's house a few months ago looking for ManMan. But things had cooled down the last 3 or 4 months and she was assuming the people after the boys stopped.

She thought maybe they would be out for good without running into problems with jealous and mad people.

"I'ma keep it real, probably not. We got our hands dirty and were at the top for a moment when he left. They don't like who is running it now because he is shady but that's not our problem. People never gon' let go who we had to kill to get to where we were" He explained and she listened intently.

"So like, no matter what. Our lives gon' always be in danger?" She questioned. It got tiring always looking over her shoulder when she is places.

"No, it's still fresh. We didn't start gettin' out and stoppin' what we were doin' until after we opened the club. It's gon' die down eventually. I gotchu, you know that" He said she just nodded. "You know that right?" He raised his eyebrow while eyeing her.

"Yes, I know pooda. Just like I got yo' back. It just gets annoying always lookin' over my shoulder all the time" She admitted.

"You were gonna have to do that anyway. This world ain' safe. No matter what," He said bluntly. She nodded in agreement "Yeah you're right about that" She said.

"Jus' shut da' fuck up talkin' ta me Kassidy" She heard Jae snap causing her to look over to see where the yelling was coming from.

"Aight Jae." Kassy scoffed and walked over to where Mo, Ash, and Gianna were sitting while Jae came over to where Ari was.

"What dey arguing about now?" Makai asked, she just shook her head while looking at Jae, looking like a blood vessel was about to pop out of his head. Kassy and Jae didn't argue all the time but when they did it was loud and messy.

Ari gave Jae the phone, knowing that one of the boys could calm him down when he was in the moment. And the way he was just looking at Kassy like he would hit her, he needed someone to calm him down.

"Dawg, I think she cheatin' on me," He said to Makai making Ariyah's eyes grow big.

"Nigga what? You kno' damn well she ain' cheatin' on you" Makai scrunched his face up while Tech and ManMan started to come over to them.

"Bro I swea' I ain' makin' this shit up. Why her ass always out late and shit but when she is it's never wit' the rest of them. Then every time I ask her, ha' was wanna get all defensive and shit. I told y'all she been distance as hell fa' like 5 months now. I jus' grabbed her phone and she deadass was bout to fight me ta' get that fuckin' phone back like she hidin' some shit and she never did that befo" Jae ranted.

Ari just listened, Kassy has been distanced from her, Mo, Ash, and Gianna recently. She always cancels on them when they were going out to lunch or dinner together. But Ari just figured she was studying since she was still in nursing school.

"Afta' everything I do fa' ha' dawg? I pay fa' ha' ta' go to school man, I'm trying to get ha' reconnected with her family bruh. I show shorty love every single fuckin' day bro! I'm changing myself jus' fa' ha' bro!" He threw Ari's phone instantly pissing her off.

"I get you mad but don't throw my fuckin' shit nigga!" Ari snapped, making Tech and ManMan's eyes widen at the sound in her voice and she stood up ready to hit him.

One thing she wasn't gonna play about is the things she pays for with her hard-earned money.

"Go get my shit! And if it's broken you buyin' me a new one" She said, mugging him and he mugging her back. "You threw it so go get it! Stop sittin' here lookin' fuckin' dumb" She yelled and ManMan quickly picked her up and started to carry her inside the house.

"No put me down, he needa' go get my phone '' She huffed when ManMan put her on the couch "I kno' but chill sis," He said and she heard Makai yelling as Tech walked into the house.

"He didn't have ta' throw ha' shit. Money doesn't grow on trees" Makai fussed. "Exactly!" Ari co-signed.

Tech shook his head "Y'all both needa' chill. Yo' phone ain' cracked Best" He said, giving her the phone.

"Unnecessary ass" She grumbled, taking her case to see if the back was cracked. He threw it really hard across the concrete, that's why she was really mad.

"My fault Ari" Jae came into the house.

"Boy fuck you. Lucky my phone okay" She rolled her eyes and looked at Makai who instantly made her smile.

"She yo' friend. You think she's cheating?" Jae sat on the arm of the couch where Ari was sitting. She sighed "Jae, I'on wanna get in it but no I don't think so" She shrugged.

"Have you even asked her instead of assuming she cheatin?" She asked.

He sucked his teeth "C'mon na'. She hidin' shit and been distant as hell, coming home late and shit. What would you think?" He stale-faced her.

"Don't you have ha' location?" Tech asked.

"She is being sneaky and turned it off"

Ari didn't say anything. Turning off your location was very sneaky but Ari had faith in her best friend. They tell each other mostly everything and she didn't think she would be hiding that, at least not from her.

"Damn, what I miss and why Kassy out thea' cryin'?" Lu came into the living room with a plate of lamb chops in his hands and barbecue on his face.

"Damn fat ass, can we get some?" Tech scrunched up his face while everyone laughed at Lu looking confused.

_________________

Atlantic Beach, NC
August 10th
Thursday

"Bae you have my car! How am I supposed to get home?!" Tiera yelled into her phone with tears in her eyes while she stood outside.

"I told you I was takin' yo' car and you needa' find a ride home. Yo' dumb ass don't listen. Ask that boss that doesn't want you to take you home" He laughed before hanging up on her. Tiera just broke down on the sidewalk, it was getting late and she just wanted to get home.

Her boyfriend—Greg always did this. He didn't have a car himself since he always wrecked them so she lets him borrow hers. But he came to her job earlier and used her spare keys to take her car to go hang out with his homeboys.

Anyone in their right mind would leave someone like Greg especially after he cheated on her 3 times but she loved him. He wasn't always as cold to her like he is now. He used to be sweet but since she cheated on him first, he's just been getting his lick back every time. It was a mistake when she cheated but now he does it because she did it to him that once.

Tiera wiped her tears away and started to go to uber, then she stopped to look at her bank account first. "Fuck" She mumbled when the money for rent and other bills were already taken out of her account. She only had $10 to her name until she got paid again next week.

Makai walked out of the building and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Tiera sitting on the sidewalk crying with all her stuff. He thought she and Kelly left 30 minutes ago.

He was thinking about just walking away and minding his business. He didn't deal with other people crying besides Ariyah, his sister, Promise, and Egypt. Everyone else wasn't his business.

But, the voice of Ari that he had in his head told him to do the opposite. She always told him he should be a little nicer to her and Kelly. In his opinion, he was nice since he allowed them to have a good-paying job but whatever.

"Ay T." He called out, walking a little closer to her. Tiera jumped up since she didn't know he was standing there "Y-yes?" She stumbled on her words and wiped her tears, hoping he didn't see her crying.

"Why are you still here?" He asked blankly.

"M-my umm boyfriend took our car and I don't have a way home" She sighed, going to text her sister to see if she could send her some money to get a uber.

He looked around the almost empty parking lot, the only cars were his, the night janitors, and security. He could have sworn he saw her car earlier this morning "Your car was here this morning tho?" He asked and looked back down at her.

She bitterly chuckled. "He came and took it," She scoffed. Makai tucked his lips from laughing, it wasn't funny but that was so foul to come and take that girl's car while she was at work.

"Oh, well." He started to look around again.

'Take her home and stop bein' mean pooda'. He heard Ari's voice in his head and sucked his teeth.

"C'mon. I'll take you home" He sighed, and Tiera's eyes widened "R-really? You don't have to if you don't want to. My sister—" She stopped speaking when her sister texted her back telling her she couldn't send her $30.

"Yeah, C'mon it's gettin' late and shit," He said and she jumped up. "Thank you so mu— don't touch me" He pushed her back kinda harshly when she hugged him quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry" She backed away. He nodded and started walking towards his car causing her to pick up her things and follow. "Your car is nice Kai" She smiled, going to the passenger seat and opening the door after he unlocked them.

"Preciate it." He took his jacket off and put it in the backseat with his book bag before going to the driver's seat. Tiera happily got in his car, putting her things in front of her, and closed the door as he turned the car on.

She was enjoying the smell of his car and how neat it was until she saw a picture of him, Ari, and a dog in Christmas clothing on his dashboard. She instantly rolled her eyes at the picture, she didn't really know why she didn't like Ari so much but she knew she didn't.

She told him her address before Price of Fame by Brent Faiyaz started to blast through his speaker and he sped out of the parking lot.

She slightly smiled "You listen to Brent?" She asked. He chuckled, leaning back in his seat "Nah, my wife put me on ya' him foreal. She always is playin' him around the house" He replied, driving with his right arm on the wheel.

She tried not to get mad and just ignored his mention of Ari. She got annoyed to hear about Ari every time he spoke. In her opinion, Ari wasn't anything to brag about. Tiera could tell she was jealous of the way she and Kelly were around him 24/7. She caught Ari looking at her weirdly when she was down here that time, she thought it was hilarious.

Tiera couldn't stand insecure bitches.

She enjoyed the rest of the ride with Kai, loving being his passenger princess while taking glances at him. He was so fine, the tattoos were really doing it for her.

After 15 minutes, they finally pulled up to her house. She mentally rolled her eyes, not wanting to leave him. "Thank you for the ride." She smiled sweetly.

"You're welcome," He replied while looking down at his phone to call Ari and waiting for her to get out of his car.

She slightly leaned over to see what he was looking at without him noticing them and rolled her eyes when she saw him calling 'Suga💍🖤'. She thought that name was so lame and weird, she just knew Ari told him to call her that.

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't be late sir" She chuckled, getting out of the car.

"Hey, baby. Whea' you at?" She heard Ariyah's voice come through the speakers of his car. "On da' way home. Whatchu' eatin?" He chuckled seeing her stuff her face with something.

"I finally perfected how to make chow mein noodles. They are so good!" She groaned, shaking her head and using the chopsticks to eat. He chuckled, knowing how badly she had been wanting to perfect those "Mm, gimme some" He opened his mouth.

She started giggling "You so corny" She put the noodles to the camera and he faked as he ate them making her laugh even more at him.

Tiera scoffed and quickly closed the door and rushed to her front door. She put her key in the door before walking inside. She glanced back seeing Kai driving off. Her blood was at what just happened and she was more pissed Greg didn't turn the alarm on.

She went into her living room and sat on the couch and opened her phone. She went to Instagram and immediately started to search for Ari's Instagram. She wanted to see why Makai was so into her and not her.

She found it after 15 minutes of looking and went to the recent picture she posted.

Its.Ariiii

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

3218 likes

Its.Ariiii TW: my existence

View all 387 comments

"She looks like a hoe" Tiera grumbled, going throw the rest of her account, and started reporting most of her stuff. Then screenshot her stuff to send to the group chat.

She didn't think she deserved Kai. Tiera wanted him and she was going to get him.

She always got what she wanted.

___________________________________

HEEEEEYYY YALL MISSED ME? NO? OKAY🚶🏾‍♀️

Thoughts or Opinions?

Y'all think Kassy cheating👀?

Tech and G going onna dateeee🫶🏾

Favorite character? (besides Ari and Kai cause duhhh)

915 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค
428K 23.2K 41
๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š.
159K 7.5K 26
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
159K 11.6K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."