Stranger Things Imagines and...

Por penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... Mais

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy

23.6K 470 249
Por penmansparadise

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 3.3k

Warnings: Mild language.  S4 spoilers.

a/n: This was requested by @ol1veralltheway  I hope this is what you wanted!!  I literally just rewrote like two whole scenes but whatever lol.  I hope everyone enjoys reading this.  Thank you again for the support.  You all are amazing!  My requests are still open, but I still have a lot to get through.  So, once again, if you don't mind waiting, please message me, and I'd be happy to add your request to my queue.  I have another Eddie imagine coming up next.  Thanks again!!!

§

You and Robin stood behind the counter of Family Video stacking VHS tapes as Steve tried to pick up some girl. He was failing to an epic proportion, to say the least. But this happened every day. In fact, you and Robin were keeping score on how many girls he actually picked up versus how many he didn't. So far, it was heavily skewed in the "not picking up girls" direction.

The game had been going on since the two of them started working at Family Video with you. You actually got them the jobs, putting in a good word for them. After everything that happened at Starcourt Mall with the Mind Flayer, it was the least you could do. After all, you were there with them as they watched their previous place of work crumble. Now, the three of you were co-workers who occasionally dealt with monsters from another dimension. Not the best resume candy, but you all were doing your best.

You watched Steve try and fail to talk up a tall blonde and shook your head, bumping your elbow into Robin.

"Do you think he'll ever figure out the whole flirting thing?"

Robin scoffed and leaned against the counter.

"God, I hope so. I've been watching him swing and miss since last summer." She pushed into a standing position again, "It's starting to get really sad."

The two of you shared a laugh just as the girl exited the store, leaving Steve alone. He moped back to the counter, and you stopped laughing but couldn't quite control the smile trying to break free. Steve rolled his eyes.

Go ahead," he said, throwing his hands in the air, "Get it out now because I really don't want to hear it later."

Your lips started twitching.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Steve."

"Oh, don't play that card with me."

You turned and smiled at Robin, who was already chuckling before the TV mounted on the wall started beeping. Steve grabbed the remote and turned the volume up just as a news reporter popped onto the screen.

"This is breaking news. An unidentified teenager was found dead this morning in Forest Hills Trailer Park. It is still unknown at the moment who the killer is. However, the police are investigating a promising lead."

"Holy shit," Steve said as he crossed his arms. The reporter was taking up most of the screen, but you could still see the trailer the police were walking in and out of. You narrowed your eyes and stepped a little closer to get a better look. Your stomach dropped when you realized who the trailer belonged to.

"Hold on," you said, pointing at the screen, "that's Eddie's trailer."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

"Eddie? As in Eddie 'The Freak' Munson?"

You turned to Steve, lips pursed.

"No," you said, crossing your arms, "as in Eddie 'My Boyfriend' Munson."

"You're dating Eddie Munson?"

You scoffed, but before you could get another word out, the bell hanging over the door jingled, and you all turned your attention. Dustin and Max entered and tromped up to the counter.

"Hey, Steve," Dustin said. Steve used the remote to point to the television.

"Did you guys see this?"

The question was lost on Dustin. He didn't seem to care about the news. Instead, he placed his hands on the counter and asked, "How many phones do you have?"

Steve turned to face the two kids, standing a little taller than before.

"Someone was murdered."

Again, neither of the kids seemed to care in the least that a body was just found. Instead, Dustin slammed his hands down.

"How many phones do you have?"

"Two, why?"

Just then, Robin stepped forward, finger in the air.

"Uh, technically three if you count Keith's in the back."

Dustin looked at Max, who nodded at him and said, "Yeah, three works."

Your mouth formed an 'o' as your eyebrows knitted. Everything they were saying was making no sense. But before anyone could elaborate, Dustin shoved his bag over the counter and hopped over with it.

"Hey!" You shouted, "My pile!"

"What are you doing, man?" Steve asked, throwing his arms into the air.

Dustin plopped down onto the chair in front of the computer.

"Setting up base of operations here."

"What?" You asked, looking at Steve as you dropped to the floor to help Robin pick up the VHS tapes that were knocked over. Dustin didn't seem to care that he and Max shouldn't have been there as he started typing.

"Stop, get off of there," Steve said, putting his hands on his hips. Dustin didn't even turn around to look at Steve. Instead, he continued to type as Max rounded the counter and planted herself next to him.

"I need it," Dustin said, dragging out each word.

"For what?" Steve asked, the exasperation in his voice growing by the second.

"Looking up Eddie's friend's phone numbers."

That statement stopped you. You dropped the VHS tapes you had stacked, earning a groan from Robin, and stood up.

"Wait, why are you trying to find Eddie's friend's phone numbers?"

Dustin ran a hand over his face and turned to Max, completely ignoring you.

"Can you just fill them in while I do this?"

Your eyes were trained on the short red-haired girl as your foot began to bounce. You didn't think anything was wrong, but you hadn't seen Eddie yet. Usually, he showed up just before lunch and would wait outside for you. Your eyes flicked to the parking lot, and when you didn't see his van, your heart dropped. Something wasn't right. You swallowed the bile that was crawling up your throat when Max finally started to speak.

"It was Chrissy Cunningham," she said.

You, Steve, and Robin all looked at Max for her to continue. She took in a shaky breath.

"She was the teenager who was killed. Last night. In Eddie's trailer."

Your stomach rolled, and you felt like your knees were going to give out. Eddie would never do anything to hurt anyone. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. Half the time, you were the one to kill a spider if he found one in his room. There was no way he would murder someone. Your hand went to your mouth as if that would help keep the urge to vomit at bay.

"So," Max continued, "the cops are looking for him. He's suspect number one right now."

You felt like your airways were being choked off. This couldn't be happening. Not with your Eddie. Max went back to helping Dustin call people as you leaned against the counter, needing something to hold your weight up.

"This can't be possible," you said to no one in particular, "He would have come to me if something was going on. I'm his girlfriend, for Christ's sake!"

Dustin let out a dry laugh gaining your attention.

"You're his girlfriend, and you're telling me you don't keep tabs on him?"

Your eyes narrowed at his question.

"He's on the lam, Dustin."

"And? I know where Suzie is ninety-nine percent of the time."

You rolled your eyes and stood up, raising your hands in defense.

"Sorry, I don't track my boyfriend."

"Maybe if you did, we wouldn't be in this situation."

Your jaw dropped just as Steve stepped in between you and the boy.

"Okay, that's enough! Shit." He said, nudging you away from Dustin.

You shook your head. It had been only minutes ago that you found out that someone was murdered in your boyfriend's trailer, and he was the only suspect. You hadn't heard from him, and no one knew where he was. And to top it all off, not only were you and your friends looking for him but so were the cops. You could feel the panic sinking in when Max turned to face everyone.

"Hey, guys, I might have a lead."

Your heart leaped in your chest.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." She said, "There's this guy, Reefer Rick. Apparently, Eddie's crashed there before."

Your face scrunched up.

"Reefer Rick? Why would he stay there?"

"Because," Steve said, "your boyfriend is a drug dealer, Y/N. That's why."

Robin gasped and smacked him in the arm.

"Steve!"

"Wh-how am I the bad guy? It's the truth."

You let out a loud groan and furiously rubbed your hands over your face before turning your attention back to Max.

"Where does this Reefer Rick live?"

"No one knows."

"Do you have a last name at least?"

"No."

You sighed. All you wanted was to make sure your boyfriend was safe, but the feeling of defeat was heavy in the air. That was until Robin perked up with a smile.

"I have an idea," she said, moving to the computer and starting to type. "Maybe we don't need a last name."

You and the others crowded around her. The letters R-I-C-K popped up onto the screen and soon were replaced with a list of several Ricks. When you realized what Robin was doing, you could have kissed her. She turned to the group with a smile.

"Twelve Ricks already have an account here."

You stood up straight and said, "All we have to do is narrow it down."

Robin started clicking on the names to see their most recent rentals until she came upon a Rick Lipton, who everyone believed was the guy. Dustin clapped his hands together.

"Bingo."

You didn't waste another second. You helped Dustin get his things then followed the rest of the group out to Steve's car. Robin hopped in the passenger seat, leaving you in the back with the kids. Once you were all inside, Steve pulled out of the parking lot toward Rick Lipton's house.

No one said a word on the way there, the tension too heavy. You stared out the window, chewing on your bottom lip. This whole Reefer Rick thing was a total shot in the dark. There was still a chance that Eddie was not at his house. For all you knew, he had already skipped town, and you would never see him again. Tears burned in your throat, and you swallowed them down before they could spill over.

By the time you started to drive down a deserted dirt road, the sun had already set. Your heart was racing, and your stomach was in knots. It was dark. What if you couldn't find him? What if someone else had already gotten to him? There were too many variables. Before Steve even got the chance to put the car in park, you and Dustin were jumping out and hustling toward the front door. There were no lights in the pitch black of the night, making the house look ominous. There wasn't even a vehicle in the driveway. Your palms started to feel a bit clammy as you looked around at the woods surrounding the area. Knowing everything you did about the upside down and having helped fight the monsters that came from that terrible place, you couldn't help but think the absolute worst for Eddie. You pushed the thoughts away with a shake of your head and continued to follow behind Dustin.

You two were the first up the porch steps. Dustin shined his flashlight into the window, but when he didn't see anything, he moved to the door. You took in a shaky breath.

"God, I hope he's here," you said more to yourself than anyone else. Dustin sighed, then rang the doorbell once just as the rest of the group joined you two. No answer. He rang it again, then started to ring it several times in succession. You ran your hands over your face, feeling the fear seeping into your bones. Dustin waited a second then he started to beat on the door.

"Okay," Steve said with a scoff. "Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here."

Dustin didn't seem to care about Steve's comment and proceeded to bang on the door again.

"Eddie! It's Dustin!"

You let out a groan and started pacing.

"Oh, geez, Dustin. Is that really a good idea?"

"Eddie! We just want to talk!"

You watched as he rang the doorbell rapidly before continuing to pound against the door.

"Rick! Reefer Rick!"

"Dustin, seriously?" You asked, stopping for a split second, "Let's just go. He's not here."

Dustin whipped around to look at you before saying, "He has to be here, Y/N." Then he started ringing the doorbell again, shouting, "Reefer Rick!"

You threw your hands in the air, completely defeated. Not only was Eddie not at the only lead you all had, but now you had a delusional kid who couldn't take a hint screaming for someone who wasn't even there. You started to walk back to Steve's car when Max spoke, stopping you in your tracks.

"Hey, guys."

You all turned to face her, and she pointed her flashlight toward an old boathouse. You moved enough to see what she was pointing at, and your heart filled with hope again. The overhead light was on. You stalked back over to the rest of the group as they made their way down the little hill to the abandoned building.

Robin was the first one to enter. She moved her flashlight around the dark building.

"Hello?" She said, taking a cautious step forward, "Is anyone home?"

You all entered and began looking around. It was hard to see with no light, which only heightened your nerves. You were literally in the middle of nowhere at some random guy's house, trespassing in his boathouse. It was like the start of a really bad slasher film.

You waked behind Steve, looking for any sign of life when he grabbed an oar that was hanging on the wall. You narrowed your eyes and gave him a questioning look that he waved off. Steve walked up to the little dingy in the middle of the boathouse and started aggressively poking the tarp that was lying in it.

"What are you doing?" Dustin asked, "Just take the tarp off."

Steve looked at him like he was crazy.

"No. If you're so brave, you take the tarp off."

Dustin slid by you, causing you to sidestep toward the dingy.

"Maybe I will," he said. "I should have nothing to fear. You're going to protect me with your oar."

You rolled your eyes and tried to move around them as they continued to bicker. When you couldn't slide by, you opened your mouth to say something. But you never got the chance because a large body jumped out from under the tarp and started pushing you toward the wall. You let out a scream that only grew when you felt the sharp poke of a beer bottle being pressed against your jugular. Your back slammed into the wall, you took a huge breath through your nose, and you were overtaken by the most familiar scent. Mahogany and teakwood flooded your brain, and that's when you opened your eyes to see that you weren't actually in any danger. The person who had jumped out at you wasn't a threat at all. It was Eddie.

"Eddie! Eddie!" You shouted, finally getting him to focus on your face in the dark. "It's me!"

You could feel his frantic breaths fanning over your face.

"Y/N?"

You raised your hands in surrender until they were on either side of your head.

"It's me. It's just me."

Eddie took a little step back and lowered the beer bottle.

"Y/N," he said in a whisper. Then, he realized it was actually you.

"Y/N!" He said before dropping the beer bottle and pulling you into a hug.

His arms completely engulfed you, causing your face to be pressed against his chest. You could hear his heart beating like a stampede. His whole body was trembling as he held you, and you could feel your chest tighten. He wasn't just scared. He was petrified.

"I'm sorry," he whispered into the crook of your neck, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, baby," you said, rubbing the back of his head and shushing him in an attempt to calm him down.

It felt like he held you for hours before he finally pulled away. But even then, he didn't go very far. Eddie's arm wrapped around your waist to keep you glued to his side.

"Why are you here?"

"We were looking for you," you said, "We want to know what happened."

You could see Eddie's face fall, and he shook his head.

"You won't believe me."

Max stepped forward and shrugged.

"Try us."

For a minute, Eddie didn't do anything. But then, without letting go of you, he moved the two of you to sit down. Eddie sat then pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around you again. You were pressed against his chest and could feel the steady thrum of his heart and his accelerated breathing. It was as if he had just run a marathon. You leaned into him and lifted your hand to start playing with his hair. Your fingers tangled in and out of his curls, giving his scalp a little scratch here and there. Eddie leaned his head against yours as he took in a deep breath and began recalling what happened with Chrissy.

"Her body just lifted up into the air, and uh," his grip tightened on your hip, "and she just like hung there. In the air. And her bones, uh, she..." Eddie trailed off and started to whimper.

You shushed him and kissed the side of his head.

"It's okay, baby. It's alright."

He nodded, then tugged you a little closer to his chest. You could feel him starting to shake again.

"Her bones started to snap," he said, voice cracking just slightly. "Her eyes, man. It-it was like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling."

Eddie started to whimper again, and you could see the start of tears brewing in his eyes. You gave the side of his head another kiss, then urged him to go on.

"I-I didn't know what to do, so I...I ran away."

Even in the darkness, you could see the fear and sadness written all over Eddie's face. His eyes were sullen, and the usual dimple displaying smile he had was gone. You moved your stare to the rest of the group who was sitting across from you two. They knew that Eddie wasn't crazy just as well as you did. But their looks of awe were mistaken on Eddie's behalf. He scoffed and removed one hand from your waist to run through his hair.

"You all think I'm crazy, right?"

Dustin shook his head.

"No, we don't think you're crazy."

"Look, don't bullshit me, man! I know how this sounds!"

It was quiet. No one dared to speak. You could hear Eddie's little whimpering breaths, and it felt like your heart was shattering in your chest at the sound. So, you twisted in his grip, placed your forefinger under his chin, and forced him to look you in the eye.

"We've seen some things, Eddie. And it sounds like what you went through is about to give us a run for our money."

Eddie's bottom lip quivered just slightly at your statement.

"Really?"

You brushed his crazed curls off his forehead, letting your hand linger on his cheek.

"Let Dustin explain everything."

Eddie clung to you as he turned his attention to Dustin. He stayed that way the entire time Dustin spoke. His arms tightened around you as Dustin revealed more and more about the Upside Down. He never let go, but you didn't mind. No, you were just happy that you found Eddie and that he was safe, wrapped up tight around you where he belonged.  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

612 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
27.6K 450 35
- includes one-shots, imagines, preferences. character x reader. - send me a request through comments or private message. i will respond to both. REQ...
336K 12.7K 34
EVANESCENT. ❝I have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.❞ STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
12.9K 272 38
𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧: 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...