byler oneshots yo

By bylernerd

Guys some of the first chapters are cringe bc they're the first things I ever wrote don't make fun plz they g... More

spin the bottle
Taking care of Will Byers
the encounter between will byers and mike wheeler
"I can teach you if you want?"
practice
It's not just El
dancing in the rain
valentines day
"shall we?"
"can we talk?"
friday night party
"can we talk?" prt 2
It will take a while
do you regret? prt 1
and i wish i would've told him
do you regret? prt 2
visitor
roller rink
ahem
Pillowcase
Steve Harrington
Roller rink prt 2
Roller rink prt 3
not a chapter
not a chapter
maybe shes not the one
taller and stronger
taller and stronger prt two
Noahs tweet
byler AND elmax
will byers
SOMETHING FROM S4V2
theory for volume two
jonathan byers
bullies
observer
...
distant
distant prt 2
🫶🫶
distant prt 3
not a chapter
haha
Long time, no see
Prt two
Yearbook Club

happy

6K 149 594
By bylernerd

so after the depressing byler scenes we got in volume two i decided why not make some quick little happy stories to cheer you guys up. idk if it will help but i try. they'll only be a few paragraphs but there will be multiple.

Dustin and Lucas

I'll tell Lucas in private. You tell Dustin in private. Just to see how it goes. If they think it's gross we ditch it completely. Got it?

Got it.

Mike and Will invited Dustin and Lucas over to finally tell them what's been going on. They were dating and it was time to let someone know. So why not their best friends?

Will was in a room with Lucas, Mike in a room with Dustin. All four had different feelings about this. Will was about to pass out. Mike had been close to crying twice already that morning. Lucas was suspicious as hell and Dustin? He couldn't be more excited.

"So I know it's kind of weird of us inviting you guys over and then separating the second you get here but um. There's something we really need to tell you. And I really hope you don't hate me after this." Will said, taking a seat next to Lucas on the bed, who was listening intently.

"Alright, I know you're confused but I just have something to tell you. And I'm gonna get right to it because I need to get it off my chest." Mike said, pacing the room. Dustin sat in a chair smiling.

"I like Will. And he likes me." Mike said, letting a deep breath out. Dustin raised his eyebrows. Mike looked at him and then continued. "Oh yeah and we're dating."

"I'm really scared to tell you this cause I don't want to lose one of my best friends but I like Mike. And I know that might be surprising, or maybe not at all, but we're dating."

"Fuck." Lucas breathed out. That's all.

Dustin practically jumped out of the chair. He smiled his great big smile right before jumping into Mike's arms and squeezing him. "I'm so happy for you." Seconds later he rushed out of the room, sprinting down the hallway.

Dustin burst into Will's bedroom door. "Did he tell you?" He squealed. Lucas sighed. "Yes." He rolled his eyes. Mike came running in and stood at the door. "What's going on?"

Lucas stood up and slowly grabbed some money out of his pocket. He counted the dollars and handed some to Dustin.

Will's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" He asked. Mike was still extremely confused and he just furrowed his brows at the exchange. Dustin happily took the money and twirled around.

Mike made his way over and stood next to Will. "What's going on?" He asked. Will wrapped his arms around Mike's, laying his head on his shoulder. He watched as Dustin continued dancing and Lucas crossed his arms.

"They bet on us." Will said. Mikes jaw dropped just as well. "You guys are crazy. You know that right? You guys are so crazy." Dustin started waving the cash in Mike's face. "And so weird." Mike continued.

"How exactly did you bet on us?" Will asked, his head perking up.

"I thought you'd tell us by the end of the month." Dustin said.

Lucas spoke up. "I thought you would at least wait till summer. You failed me Byers, you failed me."

The room was filled with short laughter.

Murray Bauman
In this one they're with Murray in the living room watching tv. Idk how they got there don't ask me just imagine. I wanted to skip to the fun part. So it's just the three of them in the room.

Mike bumped Will's knee on purpose. He waited as Will turned his head and smiled. They both started laughing. Almost forgetting Murray was in the chair next to them.

"You suck." Will whispered, trying not to interrupt the movie. Mike ruffled Will's hair as a response. Murray leaned over and grabbed the remote, shutting the tv off.

Will turned to look at Murray. "I'm sorry, we're we being too loud?" He apologized. "No, no you're fine." Murray paused. "You know I had friend when I was younger, we were just like you two."

Both boys must've looked confused, seeing as Murray continued. "We we're young and happy. Never went through what you did, but we had our problems. Neither of us would admit how we felt. I think that's why we ended up the way we did. We haven't talked in 15 years. I don't know about him, but I still think about us every day. Now I don't want to see you guys do the same."

"I'm sorry. Why are you telling us all this? I'm not trying to be rude I just really don't know what you mean." Mike said sitting up.

"I've seen the way you look at each other. The same look I gave him back when we were kids. I know the way you talk to each other. So gentle yet so passionate. Or the way you talk about one another. I guess what I'm trying to say his just make the most of it."

"You're young and in love. Wheeler especially you, and dare I say it, not with Jim's daughter in there, but the one who's sitting right here." Mike's face went red as Will turned to look at him and then back at Murray.

"And don't think you're off the hook either." He said, referencing to Will, who's eyes went wide. "You remind me a lot of myself when I was your age. I know your scared. So is he. So you stop running to that girl for safety and you stop hiding."

"You know I had this same talk with both of your siblings? Look at them now. Man, am I good." He said, leaving the room.

Both boys sat there in silence having no idea what to say. It stayed like that for a while.

"Do you think he's right?" Mike asked.

"Shut up and let me think." Will replied.

"Yeah, right, sorry."

Jonathan and Argyle
They get high with Jonathan and Argyle. That's it, that's the story.

"Jonathan. I can't like... feel my body moving. Like... it doesn't feel like it's moving." Will laughed. "That's the crazy thing about it. It feels good doesn't it?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah." Will said and Mike nodded in agreement. Argyle suddenly spoke up. "Little man is all grown up. First smoke." He said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Oh my god. Are you actually crying?" Mike laughed. He laid his head in Will's lap and looked up at the other boy, still laughing.

"Holy shit." Will said, looking down at Mike. "Did you just cuss?" He asked. "Mike, your hair." He said. Mike sat up and started touching his hair. "What's wrong with it."

"It's like really curly. I never notice till now. Was it alway that curly?" Will said, reaching a hand up to touch it as well. Mike raised his eyebrows and laughed. He took Will's hand off his head and began to trace lines on his palm.

Jonathan leaned up against his bed and whispered to Argyle. "I'm hungry." Argyle didn't answer but stood up.

"Going to get some snacks. Don't be doing anything gross when I get back." Jonathan slapped him in the arm and pushed him out the door.

Mike and Will, who had previously been watching the older boys leave, turned to look at one another. They started laughing.

"Is it me or is he really weird?" Mike said. "Well people are weird when they're high. And he's high pretty much all the time. Soo..." Will answered.

"Aren't you worried your mom's gonna be mad?" Mike asked. "I mean I'm sort of in a rebellious mood. Maybe it's just the drugs but I don't seem to care right now. I feel like I can do anything."

"Anything?" Mike asked. Will nodded and brought a hand up to stroke through Mike's hair. "What if we kissed?"

On a normal day, this would've caught Will Byers by surprise. His face would go red and he'd start stuttering. But today he was too high to even comprehend what Mike just said.

"Why would we do that?" Will laughed. "Because you're in a rebellious mood." Mike shrugged. "And you don't seem to care right now, do you?" Mike said, gliding a hand up to Will's neck.

"I mean not really. I've actually always wanted to kiss you." Will said, without even thinking. "Great. I don't care right now either. And I've always wanted to kiss you too. Being rebellious right?"

"Sure." Will said, a smiling from ear to ear on his face. There's not much to say after that. They kissed and then Jonathan and Argyle came back in. All of them had some snacks and then passed out.

They woke up having no idea what actually happened. Did they dream about it? Must have. They couldn't have actually kissed.

drop more suggestions here 👇👇
i try to keep up with comments but there are a lot WHICH i am very thankful for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 99 63
Its kinda goofy ngl, the first page will be adressing things important things ofc, but either way i hope this makes you laugh in a way, ofc theres go...
146K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
39.2K 544 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...
592 12 9
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She was the new kid. She knew nothing about the dangers lurking with the small town of Hawkins. And yet she w...