Love Sick | R. Suna

By -riaszn

โ๐’๐”๐๐€, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜. โž โ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒป... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š/๐ง

009

8.7K 273 217
By -riaszn

suna's pov

➜ "he sent the pictures." osamu said, looking down at his phone. the two of you were now at your home, preparing for the date you had planned to set up for (y/n).

your plan from the beginning had been for tsumu to take her to the formal, that way he could bring her back to your place afterwards and you'd be able to surprise her with what you had prepared for tonight. you didn't know why but you were nervous.

no girl had ever made you nervous before.

"lemme see." you quickly came to his side of the room, standing behind him so you could get a better view.

"oh damn, she looks so fucking good." your eyes widened, taking in how beautiful she really was. deep down it did piss you off seeing that she was with atsumu right now but it was all a part of the plan.

regardless of what happened though, you would have to remind yourself that you'd get to have fun with her later.

"mm i agree she really outdid herself this time- you better not fuck up suna, you should've seen how bummed out she was after she told me you couldn't make it." samu scolded you.

"i know, i know.. she threw a fit about it the other day but i promised i would make it up to her." you placed the ring box down on the table. "and tonight will be that promise."

it fell silent for a moment and you both proceeded to set up the room, the theme was black and red and given that you chose the dress she was wearing right now you knew she'd love it. there were also fairy lights around the room to match the aesthetic of your clothing, you knew tonight would be one to remember.

you were interrupted the moment you heard footsteps and to your surprise when you turned around, your younger sister reiko came into view.

"oh my god rin.. don't tell me you have another g-girlfriend!?" she gawked whilst entering and taking a look around the room.

she was an eighth grade middle schooler so things like this still came as a shock to her, (y/n) often came over a lot and it was evident that they both got along very well. reiko had hated all your previous girlfriends so her growing a liking towards (y/n) was a green flag in itself.

"no, i don't have a girlfriend." you replied to her.

not yet at least.

"then what's all this for hm?" she picked at the table, noticing the ring box in the middle of it. "don't lie to me rin, i've never seen you this giddy before in my entire life!"

"it's for a special girl." osamu spoke up. "you'll find out who she is sooner or later but just know that she's very important to your brother."

reiko paused for a moment before crossing her arms and furrowing her brows. "meh.. unless it's (y/n) then i don't wanna hear it, she's the only girl that i'll ever accept into this family."

you made eye contact with samu and smiled to yourself, as much as you were doing this for yourself you also wanted reiko to have the best sister in law imaginable and you just knew (y/n) would be the right person for that.

"just you wait and see reiko, i won't disappoint you."

your pov

"atsumu!?" rinko and miyu screamed in unison, they couldn't believe their eyes.

from their perspective atsumu was the type to entertain multiple women at once but not settle with a single one, they knew you were close with him but hadn't expected the two of you to show up to the formal together of all things.

they thought atsumu was your real date but little did they know that you'd both just shown up as friends.

"yeah!" you smiled. "he's a real sweetheart."

miyu hummed to herself. "i'll admit (y/n), you do have game for pulling him but aren't you like... i don't know, worried?"

"what would i be worried about?"

"uh, maybe the amount of girls he talks to?" rinko added.

"how many times do i have to tell you that he isn't a player." you sighed. "besides, we're not going out so even if he did it wouldn't be any of my business."

"yeah whatever." miyu quickly disregarded the topic. "i'm having an after party at my place tonight and you're 100% coming, no buts."

you took a few seconds to think to yourself, after tonight's formal you didn't have any plans so you didn't see why not. it was the least you could do to distract yourself from suna's absence.

"yeah okay, my parents are working late tonight anyway." you nodded.

"perfect!" miyu rejoiced. you trusted that her and rinko wouldn't do anything stupid so you didn't mind the whole concept, after all what's the worst that could happen?

"who else will be there?" you asked.

"just a few other girls and volleyball players, trust me when i say it'll be ok (y/n)."

"sure alright don't worry about me, i was just checking."

and with that the songs got faster and music got louder, you looked over and saw that atsumu was conversing with the rest of the inarizaki team in the corner of the room. tooru and hajime however were nowhere to be seen, you were pretty sure they had just dropped rinko and miyu off for a grand entrance and left.

a few hours had passed and nothing much had really happened. you'd taken a few drinks, danced, spoken to atsumu more as well as the other team members but that was it.

"hey." rinko grabbed your arm. "let's get going, this whole formal thing is starting to get lame."

"sure but wait.. let me just find tsumu first."

rinko waited beside you as you glanced high and low for him but to no avail, there weren't many people on the dance floor and although the lights were off it was still pretty easy for you to distinguish everyone so you couldn't understand why you were unable to see him.

"i'll just text to let him know that i'm going."

"you can do that in the car, iwaizumi is already outside waiting to pick us up." miyu insisted.

you nodded at their words and proceeded to make your way out and into the parked SUV. from there you reached into your wristlet for your phone, unfortunately for you though given that you were in a rush to leave earlier this evening you never had time to charge it.

"you ready to go ladies?" iwaizumi asked, looking back at you all.

"yeah." miyu and rinko said in unison.

you hesitated for a moment before replying back to iwa, you were sure that miyu had a charger back at her place and you didn't think atsumu would mind you leaving slightly earlier.

after all, it's not like you had somewhere to be.

little did you know though, atsumu had exited the restroom the very moment you left the building and was just about to ask you to leave since suna had told him to bring you back to his place by 11pm sharp. he texted and called but to no avail, you were nowhere to be seen.

10:39pm

tsumu <3
hey, where are you?
(y/n)??
where the hell did you run off to?
this better not be a prank istg
are you ok?
is it something i said?
there was some place i wanted to take you to after this, it's a surprise.

6 missed calls : tsumu <3

ah, shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 24
Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would happen when she meets a certain Suna Rin...
49.2K 1.5K 17
๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
863K 22.6K 63
basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't follow the actual haikyuu!! plot :) #1 on...
37.4K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...