The President's Son is My Sui...

De itsyourgirl_madiee

What if this attitude girl, will fell inlove to Simon Marcos the President son or should i say her parents fr... Mais

The Dixon Family
The Marcos Family
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
FIRST DINNER with SIMON MARCOS
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE FOURS GRADUATION DAY

Chapter 21

87 5 0
De itsyourgirl_madiee

Olivia's pov:

The four of us are here now in the car, right after our exam and passed our exam, we went to the parking lot to go home, ej was the one who drove, I was supposed to drive but ej said she was the one who will drived na daw, so i agreed, my whole body hurts too, it's like I'm going to rest all day because of body pain and also because of tired.

Dumaan mona kami sa restaurant para doon na kumain ng dinner, we want kasi na as we get back to our condo, deritso na kami sa pagrerest. Our prof said na sa friday na ang balik namin sa university and para makita na din namin ang result ng exam. She give us 2 days to rest, sa loob ng 2 days parang matutulog lang ata kami buong araw.

As soon as we left, the two also left earlier. Me and nayah cn still feel how strange we felt earlier. I'm sure talaga ako na hindi lang yon strange, i know na may nagmamasid talaga saamin at pag nalaman ko talaga kong sino iyon malalagot talaga siya sakin. I don't know kong ano ng nangyari sa pagdadrive ni ej ang alam ko ay nakatulog na ako dahil sa pagod.

Ej's pov:

We're already here in our condo, i parked the car and i looked at the three who is sleeping peacefully and i look at my couzin.

" You're so pretty my couzin, i hope sooner tatawagin mo na akong ate ej. Inaamin ko, i'm not fully happy pag tinatawag mo akong ej lang, i really want na tawagin mo akong ate, you know that i'm just the only child of mom and dad, yung mga pinsan naman natin mas matanda pa satin. I want to experience too na tinatawag akong ate ej "
- I said quietly and pulled the hair that covered her face.

Ginising ko na sila after ko sabihin iyon kay olivia, may tumulo din na kaunting luha sa aking pingi kaya pinunasan ko agad, ginising ko mona si nayah and anne, si olivia kasi mahirap gisingin pag pagod.

" Nayah?? Anne?? Wake up, we're already here na "
- I said ng mahin hin while tinatapik ko sila.

" Hmmm?? "
- They both said in sleeping tone.

" Wake up na, doon niyo na sa room ang tulog niyo, i need to wake up olivia too "
- I said and ginising kona din si olivia.

" Liv~ Olivia~ "
- I said nang malambing na boses.

" Hmmm?? "
- She said as she woke up.

" We're here na, sa room mo na ituloy ang tulog mo, nandon na sila nayah amd anne, nauna na sila satin "
- I said and smile at her.

" Ok, let's go na, you need to rest na din "
- She said and lumabas na kami ng sabay.

" Wait i'll just locked the car, let's go! "
- I said and naglakad na kami papunta ng elevator.

End ej's pov.

Olivia's pov:

We're here na sa floor namin and lumabas na kami as the elevator open sabay lakad papunta ng unit namin. We knocked as we reach our room and anne open the door.

" Where's nayah? "
- Ej asked anne as i sit at the couch and sumandal, as i closed my eyes.

" Room, she's already sleeping "
- Anne said at kumoha ata siya ng water i guess.

" Hey heyy! Don't sleep at the couch come on, lets go to our room "
- Ej said and she pulled my arms.

" Ihh mamaya na! "
-.I said while whining.

" No no no! Anne help me "
- She said as they both pulled me.

They both successfully pulled me and dumeritso na kami agad sa room, as we enter to our room i immediately go to our bed and lay down, ganon din si anne and ej. Natulog kami nang hindi nag papalit ng sleep wear.

»»»»»

I woke up because I was thirsty, I got up to go to the kitchen to drink water, I took my phone first to check the time and it was 12:04 in midnight. I looked at what I was wearing and I wasn't wearing sleep wear, kaya pala i wasn't very comfortable in my sleep.

I got up and went straight to the kitchen, when I got to the kitchen I opened the refrigerator and took the cold water and I took a glass and poured water then i drank it. While I was drinking I noticed a woman in front of me, she was wearing a jacket, I put in the table my glass and i spoke at her.

" Who are you? How did you did you get in into our condo?? "
- I said but she's not answering me, so i spoke again.

" Yahh! Are you deaf?? I said who are you!?? "
- I said and parang naiinis na ako sa babaeng toh.

" Pepe ka ba?? At bakit hindi ka makasagot sa tanong ko! "
- I said in pissed tone.

While i'm talking to her, she's slowly approaching me.

" Hi olivia! "
- She said as she removed her cup and choked me.

" Ahh ahhhh!! Get off me!!! "
- I said as i cough while i'm holding her hands.

" No! I will never stop chocking you until you die!! "
- She said and mas diniinan niya pa ang pagkakasakal niya sakin, that made me for hard breathing.

" A- ahhh!! Who- are- y- you!! "
- I said while having difficulty breathing and trying to remove her hand from my neck.

" I'm just your one and only worst nightmare my dear competitor hahahahahahh!! "
- She said and laugh like a crazy psycho.

" Comp- ahhh!! I- said- get off- me!!! "
- I said while catching my breath as i successfully removed her hand from my neck and pushed her.

" Ahhhh!! You little brat!!!! "
- She stood up and immediately pointed to me her knife.

" Yahhh!! Put it down you crazy psycho!!! "
- I said and nakipag agawan sa knife that she was holding.

" No!! I want you to die first bago ko to bitawan!!! "
- She said while sinosubokang agawin sakin ang knife.

" Who are you!! at bakit gusto mo ako patayin!!! "
- I said while kinukoha ko ang knife sakanya.

" Ako lang naman ang gusto mong bawian ng kapatid and i'll never let that happened, dahil papatayin mona kita bago mo makuha ang kapatid ko!! "
- She said and she stabbed me with the knife.

~~~~~~~~

" Olivia!! "

" AAHHHHHHHH!!!! "
- Bigla akong nagising at napaupo while i'm catching my breath.

" Are you ok??? "
- Ej asked worriedly as she hold my face and hugged me.

" Are you ok liv?? Nayah water! "
- Anne asked too, habang hinahaplos niya ang aking buhok.

" Wait! "
- Nayah said at dali daling pumunta ng kitchen para kumoha ng water.

" What happened?? Bakit ka namumutla?? "
- Ej said and look at me.

" Ej s- someone wants to kill me! A- and she's p- pointing to me her k- knife!! She s- tabbed me! I have a stab!! Ej i have a stab!! "
- I said while panicking and at the same time my tears dripped down my cheeks.

" Couz you don't have a stab! Please calm down first! "
- She said habang tina try niyang pakalmahin ako.

" No! I have a stab!! I know sinaksak niya ko after niya maagaw sakin yong knife na dala niya!! "
- I said habang nagwawala na tingnan yong katawan ko.

" Liv please calm down first! Nayah please faster!!! "
- Anne said habang pinipigilan ako.

" Olivia stop it!!! Please!! Please couz stop! It's just a dream! Please calm down!! "
- She said and hugged me with her tears flowing.

" She wants to kill me couz!! "
- I said while i'm crying in fear.

" No, no! No one will kill you! Couz listen! Looked at me! It was just a dream! Ok?? It's just a dream! Hmm? "
- She said as she held my face and she wiped my tears then hugged me.

" Ej is right liv! It's just a dream! Baka sa pagod mo lang yan kaya ka nagkakaganyan, kaya please calm down na "
- Anne said sabay nang paghalik niya sa aking ulo.

" What if it is true??? "
- I said at bumitaw sa pagkakayakap sakanila as i look at them still crying.

" That will never happened liv, we will never let that happened ok?? Here drink this water first para kumalma ka "
- Nayah said Nayah and when she handed me the water she took, I took it and drank it.

Nakaramdam naman ako ng pagkakalma after i drink the water, but hindi pa din nawawala ang takot ko. I saw her face in my dream but not clearly. Matatandaan ko pa din ang face niya, kahit hindi malinaw.

I'm just so confuse, why she want me to die and what competitor she was talking about??, i don't even know her!. I forgot yong ibang mga sinabi niya, natandaan ko lang ang pagsaksak niya sakin at ang pagtawag niya sakin ng competitor.

______________________________

Excuse to my grammatical error

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
33.8K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
Riptide De V

Ficção Adolescente

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...