The Strange Mayham ( An Metal...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own Fnaf or Metal family or their characters or the cover, I only own my Ocs - basic... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Little Stardrop/SunnyDay
Chapter 3: Childhood part 2
Chapter 4: Meeting Her First Human Friends
Chapter 5: She Can Be Scary
Chapter 6: Meeting The Parents/ Merita's First Poker game
Chapter 7: Lif Meets The Plex Family
Chapter 8: The Forgotten Tale of The Broken Songbird part 1
Chapter 9: The Forgotten Tale of The Broken Songbird part 2
Chapter 10: The Forgotten Tale of The Broken Songbird part 3 ( final part )
Chapter 11: Quest

Chapter 2: Childhood part 1

102 2 0
By MeryMayham

( I don't own Metal family/ Fnaf security breach, or the videos, I only own my Ocs )

I like putting some fun facts in some of the chapters of my stories so yeah.

Fun facts about Merita:

1.) Mery has met Dee and Heavy one time before in her Childhood but due to the three of them being little back then they don't fully remember each other.

2.) Mery would sometimes help find kids who's parents come to pick them up when their parents are having trouble finding them.

3.) Mery would try to get every kid that comes in the daycare to take part in the activities so they wouldn't be or feel lefted out.

____________________________________________________________________________

( Two years after being found )

Merita was wearing a Sundrop onsie and she was playing with the other kids in the Daycare. Merita then saw in the corner of her eyes that an employee who's name was " Jackery " she believed, Jackery would always be rude towards Sun which made Merita very mad. Merita looked at the other kids and saw that they were uncomfortable with Jackery's presence. Merita then walked up to Sun and Jackery with a stern expression.

Jackery: shouldn't be allowed around humans let alone kids-

Merita stepped in front of Sun and Jackery with a stern expression.

Merita: Leave him alone Meanie! The only person that shouldn't be around here is you! ( She shouted at Jackery )

Jackery: stay out of this kid-

Merita: No! Sun has done nothing wrong and your being a Meanie head to him! Now I think I say this for every kid in the Daycare that you should leave right now! ( She said sternly to Jackery

Random kid # 1: yeah! Go away meanie!

Random kid #2: no one bullies Sunny! Go away!

Merita looked at the group of kids that walked to her side to defend Sun with a smile.

Merita: come on guys! Grab the jump ropes quick! Let's teach this Meanie that Bullies aren't allowed in our Daycare! Kid power! ( She shouted with a smile and the other kids cheered )

( Moon: our little girl is starting a riot, I'm so proud )

( Sun: Moon! )

( Five minutes later )

Vera was walking pass the Daycare and saw Jackery on the ground tied up in at least ten jump ropes, Vera couldn't help but hold a giggle.

Vera: J-jackery ( she said trying to hold in her laughter) what happened to you? Hehe

Jackery: a bunch of stupid kids that's what happened! Get me out of here!

Vera bursted into laughter before walking away from Jackery leaving him on the ground with a smile.

( A year later, Merita & Dee's ages: 6, Heavy's: 4)

Merita was having fun in the Daycare in the jungle gym while Sun was rough housing with some of the other kids. Merita then noticed that a boy her age with blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles sitting at the bottom of the jungle gym all by himself. Merita felt sorry for the boy and quickly started climbing down the jungle gym to the boy without a second thought. Merita then sat down next to the boy with a soft smile, the boy looked at her with a confused expression.

Merita: hi, I'm Mery ( she said to the boy with a smile )

Dee: Dee...

Merita: not having fun huh?

Dee just shakes his head " no ", Merita then stood up and held her hand out to Dee with the soft smile not leaving her face.

Merita: well let's change that ( she said to Dee )

Dee hesitantly took Merita's hand and she then dragged him out from the bottom of the jungle gym and lead him to some of the toy can towers before letting go of his hand.

Merita: how many cans do you think I can balance on my head?

Dee just shrugs then Merita grabbed a toy can and placed it on top of her head.

Merita: let's find out!

( Ten seconds later )

Sun looked around for Merita and saw that she was playing with Dee by seeing how many toy cans she could balance on her head, right now she had eight which caused Dee to laugh a little as Merita was slightly struggling to balance the toy cans on her head.

Dee: your weird ( he said with a small laugh )

Merita: being weird is better than being normal ( she said with a smile )

Then Merita and Dee heard someone calling out for Dee and someone called " Heavy " Dee said goodbye to Merita as the toy cans now fell off her head. Merita quickly noticed that the person picking Dee up was still looking for the other person, Merita quickly started looking around and saw a little boy who looked a few years younger than with red hair and green eyes sitting in the ball pit with a slightly sad expression. Merita then went to the ball pit and approached the boy with a soft smile.

Merita: hey are you ok?

Heavy: my brother leave me behind ( he said with a bit of a sad expression )

Merita: he didn't, you probably got mixed up in the ball pit. He's over there ( she said while pointing at Dee's direction )

Dee: Heavy! ( He called out )

Heavy: ( smiles ) hi Dee

Merita: see there he is ( she said softly to Heavy who looked at her ) Heavy, you know what's here now, you should always know that no one will leave you behind

Heavy: okay

Merita helped Heavy out of the ball pit, and she waved goodbye at Dee and Heavy as they left with their guardian. As the brothers left the daycare, Merita expression saddened slightly as a question pledged her head " would I ever get left behind? "

( Time skip to after hours )

Merita was now sitting in Sun & Moon's room with her knees to her chest with a frown. The lights were off, and Moon went in the room to check on Merita.

Moon: hey Stardrop... What's wrong?

Merita: Papa Moon... Will you or Papa Sun ever leave me behind? ( She asked sadly )

Moon's non-existent heart shank when he heard that question and he quickly sat down next to her.

Moon: what ever made you think that Stardrop?

Merita: ( sighs ) I noticed that some of the kids leave the Daycare and sometimes never come back.... What's the point of making friends in the Daycare when they are just going to leave and probably never come back... ( She said with tears in her eyes )

Moon sighed sadly before he pulled Merita close to him.

Moon: it's okay to grieve for a lost of a person's friendship even if you only spent a short amount of time with them.... But that doesn't mean you stop trying to make friends because... You never know when you or another person needs that friendship the most... ( He said to Merita honestly) Me and your Papa Sun will never leave you behind, either will anyone in the Pizza plex because in one way or another we're a family and families don't ever leave each other behind

Merita then hugged Moon who hugged her back.

____________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it and

Do you relate to what Moon said to Merita at the end?

Til next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 0 24
Pandora Bowman thought she could finally catch a break by moving to Tucson, AZ, Canada had been tough for her and her brother, and she wanted to live...
1K 57 34
This book is a cluster-fuck, lol. However, I will keep this unedited, original up for everyone to read. "And then... she was gone." "What do you me...
681K 21.6K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
195K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...