𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲 : ᴍᴀx ᴍ...

By ben00dover001

ᴍɪsꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ sᴇᴠ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅs ʜɪᴍsᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Max mayfield x male! OC S... More

Seven
Playlist
Chapter 1:The arcade
Chapter 2:Hoppers cabin
Chapter 3:Halloween
Chapter 4:The argument
Chapter 5:The fight
Chapter 6 :Mama
Chapter 7:Mamas House
Chapter 8: Kali pt-1
Chapter 9:Kali pt 2
Chapter 11:Kali - pt 4
Chapter 12:Meeting max again
Chapter 13:Mind flayer
Chapter 14:Waking up
Chapter 15:Prom
Chapter 16:The movies
Chapter 17: Dustin.

Chapter 10:Kali pt-3

705 22 8
By ben00dover001

Sev woke up to next to el, he got cold go he got into bed with her. Kali grabbed on to el frightening her.

"It's okay. It's only me."

El sighed sitting up still holding on to Kali.

"Bad dream?" He asked her, noticing her Skittish mood.

"What time is it?" She asked Kali, ignoring Sev's question.

" it's late. Yous slept well. Come. It's time you meet my friends. Probably this time" she told them  as his pulled sev out of the bed and down the stairs with El behind them.

Walking down the stairs axel come over to them.
"We need more money, kal. I can't keep eating this garbage." He complained to her.

"This is axel.
"The spider hate" sev let out a loud laugh at her answer.

"Yes,the spider hater. This is Dottie, our newest, like you two she left just home" she said point to the girl with a bow in her hair, ' Dottie' looked over at them, then moving his eyes over to Sev winking at him.

Sev let out a awkward laugh turning back to Kali.

"You mean the Lonny bin" axel joked.

"Mick, our eyes, our protector." She told them, talking about the girl with the black hair.

"This is funshine, our warrior." She said, talking about the tall buff man. As he came closer to Sev and El. Both looking with wide eyes and open mouths.
"Don't let his size fighter you. Fun's a teddy bear."

"Nice to meet you, miss Jane and mr Thomas" he said in a polite tone, shaking both their hands, when El shook his hand she turned his hand to look at his wrist.

"If you're looking for a number, you won't find one." She said, walking over to a seat and sitting down.

"They're not like us?" El asked her walking over toward her with Sev closely following behind.

"No, not in that way. But like us three, they're outcasts."

"Outcasts?" El asked her, never hearing that word before, Sev knew but he wasn't going to talk, not that he don't want to tell El, he was just to uncomfortable to speak,

"Freaks"

"Speak for yourself." Dottie told him, playing with her hair.

"Society left the behind, hurt them, discarded them."

"We were dead, all of us, Kali saved us. Here. And. Here" fun said pointing to his head and to his heart.

"Don't go all mushy on us now,fun." Kali joked.

"No, not mushy. True."

"Now we help them." Mick told everyone.

"In this life,kids, you roll over or you fight back." Axel told them, sipping on his beer.

"We're all fighters here." Mick said,

"Fight, who?" El asked them.

They placed ID cards on the table with pictures of man on them,

"Everyone you see here was in some way responsible for what happened to us." Kali told Sev and El , as El picket up an ID looking at it.

"You hurt the bad men?" El asked her.

"No, we just give 'em a pat on the back." She told her,

Sev looked at them in confusion," you kill them"

"They're criminals. We simply make them pay for their crimes." Kali told him.

Sev just looked at her strangely, " isn't that what jail is for." He asked in a simple tone.

"Jail is to easy to do, we make them pay."

"Ya but won't they pay more time for it I—"

"Just stop" Kali snapped at him, making Sev just roll his eyes at her.

"Damn, Shirley. What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost." Axel asked El making sev look down at her, in concern.

"We can't all be fighters, I guess" Dottie joked.

"I'm a fighter, I've killed, so has Sev" she told them, pointing to sev.

"These men you guys have killed, did they deserve it?" Kali asked the two of them

"They hurt us, so ya" Sev told her.

"And they still want to hurt yous. To hurt us. We're just making the first move. Come" Kali told them,beaconing them to follow her, so they did.

Walking out side, she started to talk.

"I was just like yous once, I kept my anger inside. I tried to hide from it, but then that pain festered." Kali explained, still walking.

"Festers" El asked her.

"It's spread" Kali told her,taking a deep breath in. "Until finally in confronted my pain, and began to heal."

Hopping of a curb they stopped at a train.

They Kali turned towards El.
"Do u see that train"
"Yes"
"I want you to draw it to us."

El took a deep breath, turning to sev, he gave her and inspirational thumbs up. She stool another deep breath and looked back at the train.

Lifting her hand up the train started to move, side to side, then we gave up.
"I can't"

"Last night you told me you lifted a van once."

"Yes"

"The bad men were trying to take you and Sev again, and that made you angry. Good. So, find that anger, focus on that, not the train, not it's  weight."

El took a deep breath, lifting her hand up,
"I want you to find something from your life. Something that angers you." El hand started to shake.
"Now channel it." The train made a noise but don't move.

"Dig deeper. Your whole life you've been lied to..."
The train started to move closer, making a screeching noise as the metal scraped off the floor,
"...imprisoned, the bad news took away your home" the train was closer, nearly near them now.
"Your mother, the took everything from you,  they stole your life Jane,"

El started to scream,pulling the train to them. El fell to her knees in exhaustion. Sev ran over and bent down next to her to see if she was alright.

They both turned around when they heard cheering.

"So how do u feel" Kali asked El.
"Good"

Kali smiled, then turned to Sev.
"Now, you what can you do"

"I can make my hands glow" He told her with a shrug of his shoulders.

"What?"

"Like this"he demonstrated the glow,

"Is that all, you have glowey hands" axel snarked beside him.

"No, I can melt things, and make like this very hot ball that explodes, but that takes a lot of energy, and I can't really do it on command" sev didn't see when he said this Kali looked over to her finds with a gilt in her eyes.

"Ok, melt the train" she asked him.

"Okay?" Sev walked up to the train, it wasn't a long walk because El brought it forward,placing his hands onto the train walls, he took a deep breath in and let his hands start to glow, it got brighter and hotter, soon the walls of the train starting melting away,

When he stopped he heard cheering, drinking his hand up to his noise he wiped away the blood, looking back at Kali as she smirked at him.

Back in side Kali was showing us pictures.

"These are the bad men, as you call them. The ones we believe are still alive. Do you know any?" Kali asked the.

"Him" el said as she pulled a picture off the wall.
"He hurt mama."

Sev snapped his head up to her,
"what"

"His name is Ray Caroll. And he did more than hurt your mother. The bad men like Ray, they know about us. It's made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore." Kali explain looking at el.

El crumpled up the picture.

Sev was now sitting on ground in front of el who had a blindfold on, she was holding onto the photo tightly, as she was looking for the man who hurt mama.

El ripped the photo, and took her blindfolded off her. She nodded. She found him.

Dottie went looking trough the phone book.
"Gramercy apartments, Washington and bethel."

"That's gotta be it right?" Kali questioned taking the phone book off her, and having her won look at it.

"'Lilburn' where is that?"kali asked looking up.

"About an hour east." Fun told her.

"We don't even have a new ride." Mick complained.

"So we swap plates. We have plates, right? Kali hinted.

"Yeah" Axel grunted
"It's risky" Mick added.

"Where's the fun if there's no risk?" Kali challenged.
"We want to give my sister and brother a memorable first day, right?" She added.

"I'm in. For Miss jane and Mr Thomas." Fun announced.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Mick?" Axel asked her.

"Screw it!" She exclaimed.

Everyone started to walk way, Kali came up behind Sev and El grabbing their shoulders pulling them with her.

Putting both him and El on a chair, Dottie came over with some black eye shadow for El and black eyeliner for Sev. Kali came back holding a few jackets for them.

El pickets the black tweed jacket with jeans and booths. And had her hair gelled back with black eyeshadow.

When El was getting dressed Sev was told to sit in a chair, hearing a buzzing sound he turned around to see Kali holding a razor.

"You're not cutting my hair Kali"
He told her but she just smirked at him moving over to him and cutting his hair.

He didn't have a buzz cut but it wasn't as long as it used to be. It wasn't flowly any more, it was about 2cm off the top of his head and spiked with gel.

He had a red leather jacket on with a blue shirt with motorbike's on it, dark blue denim jeans with basic adidas runners. He also got a small amount of eyeliner on his eyes.

El was sat in a chair,Sev standing next to her with everyone looking at there new looks.

"Bitchin'" Dottie announced, proud of her work. Sev sighed a rolling his eyes, his hand reaching up to where his hair used to be,

"Bitchin'."

———————————————-

1686 words

Sev is wearing his and his hair looks like this but he doesn't have a beard, or look older than 14/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
3.7K 158 28
'Nothing scares me anymore.' In which Hopper's daughter returns for the summer, but everything goes wrong. Max Mayfield x fem!oc season 3 - season...
9.2K 611 18
🚲 ❛ but still we watched a 1980s horror film ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: a girl from new york, with major anger management issues, catches the eye of hawkins high'...
27.1K 896 51
🖇 。・:*:・゚. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 a max mayfield fanfic this was the girl i loved. a little ...