The Life Of a 6th Grader!

By ridgyy12

It's about this 6th grade girl who wants to have a fun life at her school and she has problems and solutions... More

Blurb
The life of a 6th grader
Yeh beat her up!
Getting Ready, On The Way
Ambulance
Yay!
Untitled Part 8
What happened...
500 years later.......

You're going down!

853 19 25
By ridgyy12

I accidentally pressed publish on the other part, so I'm making a part 2.

We arrived at the WWE stadium. We stood there with awe. As I turned around,I saw the cast of total divas.

I saw Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Summer Rae, Naomi, Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, and Paige. "Hey!" I said, while I jumped squealing with excitement. "I can tell you're a big fan," said Brie Bella. " Wait let me call my cousin she is the HUGEST fan EVER!"

I quickly called my cousin Kelly. she talked to all of the cast of Total Divas. I thought of the idea of her coming over. I told her if she waned to come, and then the phone was hung up. All I could hear was, that sound that your phone does when someone hangs up on you. In a split nano-second (Not really) I could hear her blue limo (The Vincent family is a rich, Haitian family) on the driveway.

"Rrrrr," the limo said. "I didn't even tell you the address, and I didn't even finish my sentence." I said to her, as she ran toward me. "I didn't need to 'cause I live right around here and I knew what you we're going to say PLUS there's a sign out there that says WWE." She responded. "Blah blah blah" I mocked. I told her how she was going to be where Michael Cole sits and gets to talk. She screamed louder than a girl that just got asked out!

She quickly ran over and immediately started to talk to him like crazy! I nodded my head, thinking of how rude she was, because she didn't even say thank you, but it's ok, I can already tell what she's gonna do to me when she's done. "Prizes, " I said in my head.

After Kelly went, Nylaa and Lyshana-the other girls were over somewhere talking to some guys- came up to me. "You're gonna beat Niki!" Nylaa said. "Yeah, you're gonna beat her ass!" Lyshana said. I went to my waiting room and got ready in my WWE costume, also Nylaa and Lyshana helped me with everything. It was 5 min to the show, when I saw Jacory's face. "You came!" I called out to Jacory. "Yeah, I came for you, actually" he said blushing. Out of the corner of my eye,I could see Nylaa and Lyshana in the back whispering. I signaled to them to be quiet.

I started blushing,"Oh, thank you and about the that date, Saturday is is still on?" "Sorry I have something to do on Saturday. That's actually why I came here, so I could tell you that. I'm so sorry, maybe another time." "It's ok." I said before I started tearing up. I went to sit down somewhere and started tearing up. "Aww, don't cry. It's just a boy." Nylaa said, while having sympathy. "Yeah, you could actaully kick his nuts when you're done with this match." Lyshana said.

"Nikki's going down!!" I said, with my heads raised and with a loud voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.8K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
247K 18.2K 141
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘ nΓͺn chΖ°a check lαΊ‘i được. Toai vαΊ«n Δ‘ang lΓ m nΓͺn quΓ½...
67.8K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
85.7K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...