Protected by the Beast ✔

By HephziLolami

Riley Evans witnessed a gruesome scene on the fourteenth of February when she was out on a date with her boyf... More

00
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

50

689 39 1
By HephziLolami

Word count: 3582

Luciano's POV

*

I dropped my phone beside me and placed my palm back where it was, on Riley's head. Gently, I caressed her scalp, feeling her relax into my touch.

When we got home last night, she'd been very upset about what she saw but she didn't say anything and just ate some ice cream before we slept. And this morning, she didn't ask even a single question. Instead, she'd been snuggly and trying to just keep a physical contact with me.

One time she sat on my thighs after magically making me sit up on the bed at around four thirty and hugged me, dozing off in that position.

When she roused awake about an hour later, we went back to lying down and she clung to me like a monkey would cling to a tree, one thigh awkwardly clinging tightly to my waist. Maybe this was how she wanted to cope with what she witnessed yesterday.

Or maybe she was just needy of my attention. I could never understand her. We began to watch a thriller movie and since I rarely had time to watch movies, I decided to at least focus on this one.

Riley, who was currently lying horizontally on the bed and resting her head on my thighs heaved a sigh, squeezing her thighs together in a way that made her butt protrude some more. My eyes zoned in on the delicious arch and I placed my left palm on it to at least calm down my raging hormones.

We continued watching the TV until Riley decided to turn her back to the TV and face me.

I looked down at her, surprised when she squinted at me, as if in suspicion.

"What?" I shrugged.

She pursed her lips and shrugged as well.

I focused my attention on the thriller movie once again. Two minutes later, Riley called my name.

"Yes?"

"The mafia..."

"What about it?"

"The men are allowed to cheat while the woman is supposed to be a dutiful lady serving her man and dedicated to his cause." It was a statement, not a question.

"No dignified man would cheat on his woman." I replied her.

"But you cheated on me." She muttered softly. My expression fell for a few seconds before it was replaced by a frown.

"I didn't."

"All these years-"

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't even know you then Riley."

"Does that mean you'll never see any other woman except me from now on?" She asked glumly and I decided to play with her a little. She told me to stop making jokes because my jokes were usually taken as threats but I'd learnt to play with words since I started dating her.

I was confident I could pull it off.

"Of course I'll see women, Riley." I stated confidently and she instantly sat up.

"Then I'll see men too. Lots of men. And I'll even go ahead to enjoy kissing the, going on amazing dates, making out hotly-"

Inhaling sharply, I pulled her against me in a swift moment and she landed on my chest, placing a palm on it to steady herself. Her eyes were wide but stubborn.

"Stop playing that way, Riley. I'm serious." My words came out as a growl, the tension rising inside me.

She gave me a glare, which didn't do much because with her rosy cheeks and puckered lips, she looked cute and not as fierce as she tried to appear.

"Why are you allowed to see women and I'm not allowed to see men?" Oh, so my joke backfired. Nope, not funny.

"Come on. I travel, I go to work. Sometimes, I even come across the maids downstairs. Am I supposed to shut my eyes when I see a woman? Of course, I'll see women. There's no medical assistance for erasing every other woman on earth from my sight." I explained exasperatedly.

She relaxed, flushing as she pouted in indignation. "Oh. I thought you meant seeing in the figurative sense. Like, dating other women."

"No. Now can we watch the movie in peace?" I asked snappishly. I just wanted to have a moment of peace but apparently, my woman was too inquisitive and itching to pick up a fight.

She shook her head, her eyes now brightening up with a mischievous glint in them. "I want to do ask you questions."

"Ask."

"That man from yesterday, did they truly kill his family?"

"Yes."

She gasped. "Even thee innocent children?"

"This is how the mafia works Riley. You are mostly born into it and there are rules to be followed."

"How bad was that man?"

I pressed my like together, already getting irritated that I had to speak so much. It wasn't even dawn yet!

"You told me to ask my questions, Luci. Can you bear to deny me the right of knowing them?"

"I can. And you know it."

"But you won't."

I looked from her to the TV to see the police officer was getting closer to finding the clues that led to the pole dancer's mysterious death. The scene grabbed my attention but Riley moved even closer and gently turned my face to focus on hers.

I could've told her off but I just couldn't bear to. A sigh escaped my lips and I made a mental note to watch the movie another time.

"Ask."

"Yay! Why do the maids never speak to me? Why are most of them so secretive and why don't I ever come across them whenever I go downstairs?"

"They come around very early to clean the place. I don't like people hanging around except my guards so when you step out of your room as early as eight, they'd already have tidied the whole place up and left by that time."

"Oh...okay. Another question. When will I receive the your insignia?"

"You have received-"

"Yours. When will I be branded as yours? Will you also be branded as mine?" She eyed me curiously, obviously already imagining what my mark would look like on her. "I don't know where I'll get it yet. Maybe my butt? Or my shoulder, close to my breast-"

"Where did you learn that?" My eyes darkened at the thought of someone else seeing such an intimate part of her body like her shoulder or other private parts.

Her cheeks flushed as she looked down at her palm on my chest. "I read this mafia romance book where the female lead was branded..."

"That was a book Riley. You're not showing anyone your boobs." I almost snapped.

Her gaze whipped up to my face. "Does that mean I won't get branded?"

"You will. I'll brand you, in every way. When the time comes." My eyes roamed around her face. Her clear, inquisitive eyes eyes, her pouty lips which she'd been constantly biting on with her small front teeth.

Her fist on my chest clenched and I instinctively pulled her closer to me, hearing her gasp softly.

I cursed under my breath. What was this young lady doing to me?

"Is that all?" I asked and pulled her a bit further from me so I wouldn't be tempted to seduce her. It looked like she currently wanted to be seduced.

"No, I've got more questions. Would you have ever asked me out? I mean, if I didn't tell you how I felt back then. You were like a stone. You never used to show any emotions, not like you've changed much now anyway." She shrugged.

"Are you insulting me?"

"No. I love my beast just as he is. I'm just telling you that you not showing much expressions even whenever you kissed me back in Italy made me almost go mad with confusion because I didn't know if that meant you liked me or if it was a phase for you." She pecked my lips and I felt the tenseness slowly ease out of me at the explanation. "You've still not answered me."

"Let me put it this way. There's no way out of this. Once you're in the mafia, the only thing that can separate you from it is death. No divorce, no breakup. Even though I didn't ask you out, you were mine already. From the day you were born, you were already betrothed to me. So while I didn't stay close to you after you were brought here, I already liked you. I was just...unsure of how to deal with the woman I liked and of what exactly my feelings were. When I kissed you after the accident, it was out of fear that I almost lost you and then I realized I had to kiss you often since you liked it and I liked it too. To answer your question, If you hadn't confessed to me, I would've told you you were mine and that would've been it. I just had to be more human so you would know my feelings towards you. I was only taking my time."

"Wow. Who knew you would've been smitten by your redhead captive all along?" She winked and I spanned her hips distractedly.

I checked the time, which read quarter to six. I still had some time to cuddle with her then.

"Now again, is that all? I've said more words this morning than I've done in the last eighteen years." I grumbled which made her blush again, as if in guilt. I eyed the redness that dusted over her cheeks with intoxication, wishing I could swallow her whole or just somehow attach her to me and make us one forever.

"No, still not all." She shook her head at my question. "Now I want to do something more interesting than asking questions."

"What's that?"

She crawled over to sit beside me, then pulled her upper lip between her teeth, her eyes going hooded as she stared at me. My eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"There's something I've always wanted to do. I never got to do it with Dan-" when she saw my narrowed eyes, she raised her arms in surrender. "Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned my ex. Anyway, come here." She motioned with her index finger.

"What are you going to do?"

She sighed softly. "Do you trust me, Luci?"

Did I trust her? Yes, I did. I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing, considering the fact that I, a mafioso leader was placing my trust in my little girlfriend but that same little woman, was, totally obsessed with me and she liked me to the moon and back. I liked her too.

No, I loved her. So trusting her wasn't really a bad idea.

"Yes." I told her.

Her eyes brightened as she smiled at my confession. "Then come here. I've always wanted to try this, I think it's super hot. Moreover, I won't be trying it with any other person except you so come here when I'm still interested in showing you another way to pleasure."

I repressed a groan and moved closer to her. She placed a palm on my head, then guided me till I was awkwardly eye level with her stomach. Giggling, she added the other hand, muttering about how my head was quite heavy.

"Raise my shirt up, baby." She ordered softly, her voice turning raspy.

Fuck. Even if I didn't want to do it, her endearment would've been the last straw for me. She only ever called me Beast or Luci. Her calling my grown ass 'baby' would even have me doing back flips if that was what she wanted.

Without a word, I followed her orders, my erection immediately reacting to the sight of her somewhat fleshy stomach. My eyes darkened and I swallowed.

She guided my head into her sleeping, worn out, extra large tshirt and the sight of her large breasts inside the somewhat dark shirt greeted me. I wrapped my arms around her, her faint, feminine scent enveloping me in warmth.

I placed my head on her breasts gently and I heard her sharp exhale.

Fuck. Riley would be the end of me. Her breasts were the softest things ever and they smelled really nice.
The. breasts were soft but hard, like there was some thick foam inside it.

But knowing Riley was all mine and I belonged to her as well was so damn intoxicating. It felt so damn good.

I rarely took note of all these when I slept with women in the past. I'd never paid this much attention to any of the girls that were usually arranged for me from the sex club because I only wanted to fulfill my physical needs. It was all wham bam but with Riley, everything mattered. The mole at the top of her breasts, the dimples in her butt cheeks and other random cute details.

Riley pulled my head out all of a sudden, her cheeks the colors of scarlet as she avoided my gaze.

"What's it?" I asked hoarsely, noticing she blushed easily despite her daring and experimental nature.

"Your head is heavy. At least now I know what it feels like to hug your boyfriend that way." She murmured softly, her eyes darting between my lips and eyes as they told me a different story.

She wanted me to kiss her.

Her lips were extra pink, showing she'd bitten on them so badly even within the short seconds I spent inside her shirt. I should be the one biting those lips. But that could wait.

Now that I'd gotten the taste of such warmth, there was no way I wouldn't want to have another taste. Cazzo, she was hot. Beautiful. She was perfect.

"Lie down baby." I told her, pecking her succulent lips just because. She adjusted the extra large shirt and laid down, her eyes trained on me in curiosity. There was excitement in those bright eyes and I swore to myself to protect her with all I had.

I eased myself farther down so my head was just at her stomach. Then I opened her shirt and moved up gently so I wouldn't bump my head into her chin. My nose greedily inhaled the divine scent of her boobs and I smiled in contentment. This could literally be described as heaven.

I wrapped my arm around her waist to move her impossibly close to me, hearing her sharp breath intake. The shirt was oddly large and the fabric was thin enough for me to breathe properly.

"Comfortable now?" I asked in a deep baritone, knowing my morning wood was as alert as it could ever be, eager for some attention.

Riley softly murmured 'yes' in response.

"Good." I tried to lie still but I just couldn't.

And barely a minute later, I found myself fondling one breast while sucking greedily on the other. Riley kicked and trashed, moaning softly as she rubbed my head from the shirt. She kept moaning my name, and not 'Beast' which made my insides melt at her cuteness.

I played with them, then bit them, then sucked her hard nipples into my mouth till she was a, part whimpering and part screaming mess. Randomly, I snuck my left hand into her silky underwear and let my digit dive in and out of her pleasure warmth, my other hand still playing with her peaks as they rose and fell with each deep intake of breath. I scissored my fingers inside her in diverse patterns, relishing in her moans as she whimpered and hissed out my name. Then she trembled, jerked, twitched against my digits, gripping them so tight I could feel the trembling sensations from her love hole travel up my arm.

In return, my thumb pressed with intended determination on her hardened nub, enjoying her reactions to my delicious assaults. That was the encouragement she needed.

"Luciano...." She let go, reaching her high and moaning softly as she slowly began to calm down. We stayed still, both enjoying the calmness that accompanied such intimacy.

After a while, I moved my hand to rest on her hip. By now, she'd gone quiet. I slipped my other hand from her underwear, feeling content with how well I played with her.

"You're so soft, so beautiful." I stated but there was no response. "Riley?"

Still no response. I gently pulled out of her shirt, only to see her lips slightly parted as she softly slept, nose wrinkled.

How could she sleep off after I got her off? I chuckled. She must've been so exhausted from the restlessness since last night but at the same time, content with how I pleasured her.

I wasn't even exaggerating, but the sight of her sleeping face, with her lips parted in contentment as she slept made my manhood harden to a painful degree. I sucked my fingers greedily, groaning in delight as the smell of her feminine essence coated my nostrils.

I searched for a scissor, gently cut the shirt from the neck to chest and then went back to enter her shirt so my head comfortably came out next to hers. This time, the shirt was tight and I had to hug her close to my chest, then roll her on top of me. I wasn't complaining.

I stared at her for a little while, then pecked her inviting lips. They were too soft, too sweet. Addictive.

She murmured my name sleepily but I just stared at the top of her head in a daze.

Maybe it was time to head to work. If she woke up right now, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from making out heavily with her and that might lead to something else.

When should we have sex? I wondered. She was old enough and I loved her too much to keep myself from her any longer. I needed her, badly. But was she ready?

Was there a particular time for a lady to be ready?

A frown marred my face as I pulled away from her. I was definitely thinking too much. I wanted it to be perfect for her. Still, it had been months since I took a woman to bed.

After taking my bath and dressing up, I stepped out to see Riley still sleeping.

Of course. With all her cute antics from midnight till dawn, she'd still be sleeping at this time.

After pecking her lips and forehead, I headed to work.

In the car, I received a text from Riley's brother, reminding me to come to his wedding with Riley. I glared at the words. If he wasn't Riley's neither and if she wasn't so eager to bond with them, I'd have had Gonzalo or Dennis silence him for daring to tell me what to do.

I checked the weekly data for our sex clubs, reading the information when I suddenly heard a commotion from outside the car.

I looked up with a frown. All my cars were tinted and bullet proof but if a commotion had been caused outside, I knew it would be related to one of my guards.

"Tito, what's happening?"

"Alpha Carmichael was attacked. Demi and Team three are handling it."

My expression turned frosty. So many of my men were working on such a small situation? "What's the situation?"

"Not too good. We can handle it, sir. Would you like us to turn around and head home? The unsullied will be ready at your command."

"No. I'll wait in the car."

"With all due respect Capo, that might not be a good idea sir. It's just a car out there, shooting at us. That definitely means it's-" I instantly caught on to what he was trying to explain.

"A decoy. Send a team to the company. Two other teams will escort us home. Have Giana's base look into the security footages in this vicinity asap."

"Copy."

He barked out the necessary information and instantly turned the car around, heading back home.

Who would dare trick us this way? In broad daylight and more so, in my city? This was too lose to be a decoy. Someone was definitely up to something, having set up a lose trap despite them knowing we won't fall for it.

The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

Riley's name flashed on the screen and I instantly felt a bad premonition in my heart, even though there was no way anyone would've gotten into the mansion without undergoing some security channels. The gate leading into the road secluded for my buildings alone itself was guarded, talk less the security teams inside the estate.

I picked the call anyway. "Baby?"

"We're in danger, Luci. I don't know who they are but they've broken in and they're shooting all over..no no no. He got into our room. They'll soon find me in here. Where are yo- Jesus! Get away from me! Leave me alone! Luciano! Help me, they're taking me. He's taking me. Save me-" the call was abruptly cut off.

The temperature in the car immediately dropped at a rapid degree.

"Get me home in five minutes Tito. We have guests. Let's entertain them."

*

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of what Luci will do if he finds them.

Will he find Riley at home or will she be abducted?

Who are those people?

What'll happen next?

Add PBTB to your library so you don't miss updates and follow me to get regular doze of all my updates. *kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.1K 65
Atlas saves Jolene one day and develops an irrational love, which later causes chaos in her world. His extreme obsession turns him into a stalker wit...
3M 84.7K 49
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 1 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. I...
1.4M 37.4K 50
Matteo del luca was looking for a nanny to help out with his six year old since his mafia life can be very demanding. Riley an unaware nanny from ame...
2.3M 70.5K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...