Kaigaku x reader- โค๏ธโšก๏ธ~The El...

By merilelleighganaden

(Y/n), you. You were a demon slayer after gyokko and hantengu got executed, this. Was the moment the Hashira... More

Hello! <33
Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: A test
Chapter 3: Bookstores
Chapter 4: Uppermoon 2
Chapter 6: Another mission pt2
Chapter 7: A sign
Chapter 8: Nervous
Chapter 9: Clueless
Chapter 10: Again
Chapter 11: Tiring
Chapter 12: A new Hashira, A new fate?
<3
<33
(โ˜˜๏ธHappy birthday Zenitsuโ˜˜๏ธ)
I have returned!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Restarting

Chapter 5: Another mission

165 2 0
By merilelleighganaden

???'s POV

I heard a biwa sound. I immediately got teleported in a weird place, it looked like some kind of backrooms. I looked around myself, it was some kind of Japanese-modern style. What I didn't know, it was the infinity castle. I took off my muzzle.

It has been a while since I wasn't wearing it, I was only doing it so I don't eat humans. But I can easily resist to that, but I can't just tell them.

"Oh! He's here!" A voice said. I didn't know where it was, and I didn't care. I had already know who it was. I wasn't surprised either, or any reaction. "Oi. Don't you know where you are? It has been a while since I saw you.. What did you do?"

Another voice shouted. This time, I didn't know who the voice was, but it was definitely, a male voice. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, just to see the blonde. Again. "I knew I would get your attention. So, there wasn't any upper moon that died.. It only happened so we can check you."

Shit. I cant let them know what happened during that time, or else maybe I can die. No, (Y/N). "I don't think he wants to talk. We'll just bring Muzan-sama to help us." He said, cheerfully. "You know.. When I went looking for food, I saw your Aniki. And a beautiful girl! Maybe.. She's one of your family members.."

"I wanted to eat her so badly. Unfortunately, the sun was up. I'll try to share her for you. Maybe she's tast-" He continued. "What the fuck?" I cut him off. "You're not planning to protect her so she won't be my next meal, right?" He teased me.

"Hey, where's Kokushibo-dono? He must've been teleported here too..." He opened his fans, and grinned. 'Wait, he's here..' I thought. He jumped to nowhere, well. I didn't know where he went. "What's that on your ear?" Akaza pointed to the muzzle.

"Nothing." I lied. Obviously he knew I was lying. "Might as well take that off.." He grabbed it. He stared at it for a few moments, then it quickly got interrupted by the loud sound. "Oh, not you again.." He mumbled at the mysterious looking figure.

"What..?" It said, Oh hell no. Im not gonna deal with him. "Kokushibo-dono!!" Doma shouted. This is hard, I even have to take this meeting with these other fuckheads.

Your POV

Gosh, where is he? Zenitsu worries about him a lot, but I don't.. "Ugh! Could you atleast just take care of him one more day? Your caretaking job is so short!" I grunted. Great, that other time Kaigaku disappeared is because of the Hashiras, then, now the upper moon meeting?

"Calm down, I will. Anyways, things.. Quite have been going well. He hadn't been hitting me for no reason, sorry I have to bring your suffers up to this conversation." I held my necklace. "Ugh, you sure appreciated that.... 'Gift'..." He whined. "Come on Zenitsu, he dosent like me, and nor do I like him back!"

(I forgot to tell you where you both are, you're in the butterfly mansion.)

I pouted. "You're the reason he disappeared! You always took your sight off of him! It's your fault!" He complimented. "Idiot! It's the.. Thing that made him disappeared, not Kaigaku himself!" I talked back. "Why can't you accept this? It's so simple! Kaigaku likes you back, and you too!"

"No! Just because he treats me fairly doesn't mean he likes me! I'm pretty sure he knew that I'm having a bad life, and he wants to comfort me!" He made a terrified face. "OH MY GOD! CAN'T YOU SEE IM HAVING A BAD LIFE?! HES NOT EVEN TREATING ME FAIRLY! I ALWAYS HAVE TO EXPERIENCE ANXIETY OF DEMONS!!"

He pulled my (H/C) hair, it was painful. "Can't we just stop fighting and.. And.. Just, figure this out?" I panted. He went somewhere else, maybe nowhere. I was worried about him. I hope I hadn't made him upset..

"Kya!!" I whined, not being able to help anyone. I ran outside to find Zenitsu. I'm not sure where he went, but I'm sure he's still here.. I saw him looking at some peaches from the tree, probably desperately wanting to pluck it out. He turned around. "Oh come on.. What?"

"Nothing. By the way.. Should we still find him? Maybe he's out of the infinity castle.." "Ugh. You know upper moon meetings aren't that short??" He plucked out a peach, and took a bite. "Ew.." I grabbed his wrist, and dragged him back inside the butterfly mansion.

We discussed for the plan for a while, but maybe it isn't really necessary. Maybe, it won't happen.

(Next day, I'm running out of ideas.)

Oh frag, still not here yet.. I've always wondered what's happening now. I also have another mission, which I have to bring Zenitsu. But I'm not sure where are the others..

Our destination looked like the final selection, but I'm not sure what's happening here. "Why do I always have to come with you on your missions?!" He whined and held on to my blue and white triangles Haori. I was kind of feeling bad though, I've might've put him on pressure.

We didn't really feel like eating, we decided to relax somewhere else. But Zenitsu was scared, I'm not sure of what. I'm not sure, but it has to be something. It's kind of suspicious, we might be in danger already. He kept holding onto my hand, and kept looking back.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Don't you hear anything..?" I felt like he was acting dumb, I decided to cheer him up anyway. "Zenitsu, it's nothing.. I'm pretty sure it's your imagination. Do you want me to cover your ears or something?" I sounded tired, that didn't really help.

"Ara, ara. Let's just go somewhere comfortable, shall we?" I suggested, maybe we just watch the lovely wisteria trees, got nothing to do to be honest. We enjoyed it for a while, but I needed to go somewhere since this isn't any kind of ordinary hangout with Zen.

"Zenitsu, I need to go somewhere else. Can you stay here for a while?" He nodded. I thought he would be scared, but surprisingly not. I ran into the city of nowhere, I smelt a demon presence. I couldn't tell how many there were, since I'm not the one who's addicted to smelling.

But I realised there wasn't any people at all. Seriously none. I kept opening doors of every restaurant or shop possible, but there seemed to be none. I was feeling scared because maybe this city already closed, or maybe Zenitsu is in danger. It felt like some kind of backroom.

"Hey! Is anyone out there?!" I shouted. That was probably a bad idea, we already know a demon's here and probably they heard that. I ran back to where he was, but suddenly I couldn't find it. I started feeling nervous, maybe I'm probably gonna die earlier.

I stood in the same position, not knowing what to do. I heard some footsteps, which that made me even more nervous. "(Y/N)!" A voice shouted near in my ear, "Zenitsu! I'm glad you're saf-" I turned around to him. "We're not." My eyes widened. Zenitsu is never like this to me, and never.

"W-what do you mean, aren't we?" "Well, uh. You might not believe me, but... Demons." Ah, damn. He knew. I didn't want him to be afraid, but I know he already is. "Alright, what did you see?" I asked him. "Peach! I mean, Spider-eyes!!" Oh fuck. They're here? Ahahaha! They're even upper moons...

I was joking around in my mind, but I knew he was already telling the truth. "Alright, Zenitsu! Which one? Peach, or spider eyes?" "BOTH!" He shouted. Until, I smelled blood. I decided to run to the scent of it, I almost ran but stopped and grabbed Zenitsu before we could get caught.

"Oi, stay here!" I whispered. "No, I don't wanna leave you to death!" He whispered back loudly. I told him to sit here. I walked out, I didn't see Kaigaku though. Only.. Spider eyes. "Oh, hello..." I grinned. Ok, this is starting to turn out.. Bad. I started to shiver while I was going to pull out my sword.

"Do you know.. Kaigaku?" He asked me with his, soft and low voice. Ah shit. I need Zenitsu for more proof, but I knew he would be more scared. "No, I'm a hashira of the demon slayer corps, and I do not know Him." I lied. I'm neither a hashira, nor that I don't know Him.

I saw many dead corpses covered in blood, and that seemed to be all the people living in this city. I felt bad that they had to suffer through this, and I also had the chance to save them but no. I didn't care about any people whatsoever, and I hope Kaigaku is safe.

"You.. Seemed to have approached the wrong person, maybe we'll bring peace just this time, let's not fight." I looked away, but I could tell that he hesitated to. "Why..?" That scary voice, Geez. I wish that we won't fight, but I guess he wants to..?

"Alright, first of all is that I don't even know a shit about that garbage boy." I complimented. I'm not being nice anymore, since this guy is trying to.. Scare me. I heard Zenitsu whimper behind, and that even made this situation more suspicious. "How old is he?"

I swear I didn't just ask an unnecessary question, well.. He never said anything, bad luck. I guess.. This is the only option. I breathe out smoke, getting ready to use my breathings. I wasn't ready at all, and I could be one-shot by this guy. The lights started to flicker, this was the start of the fight.

"You wish to make yourself my enemy? I am your future, the everlasting law, the Hashira of thunder."

(Sentence by Raiden shogun, the bold texts are changed by me.)

Cringe LMFAO

AY GUYS, IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD SAY THAT I WAS ON A BREAK OR THAT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, OR I SHOULD SAY BOTH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 381 29
โ€โžท ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ ! โ•ฐโ–บ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐†๐€๐Š๐” ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ - ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‰๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† "As I said... Demons and Demon Slayers dating is just...
134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
70.9K 1.3K 31
-- -- In a land where human eating demons roam around Japan eating and killing human kind. On the South and the North of Japan were two corps called...
296K 9.7K 30
"๐š˜ะฝ ะฝฯ…ฮท, แ‘ญโ„“ั”ฮฑั•ั” dฯƒ gฮฑะผะฒโ„“ั” wiั‚ะฝ ะผั” ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” แ—ชั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ!" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ---------- When a crazy psychopath named (Y/n) Kimลซra is fa...