Ghostface's gf~

By urm0msgfg

⚠️UNDERGOING EDITING⚠️ Includes: Smut Killing Gore Descriptive s3x Cussing Abuse Sh R4p3 Flashbacks Female... More

A/n-important
A/n- chapter malfunction
How you met.
Getting along.
Chapter 3]
Date to Dating?
Part 5
Punishment
Revenge..
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not again...
accidents happen y'know:(
Accidents happen y'know:( || part 2/3
Last part 3/3
Idk🧍🏽‍♀️
Billy=daddy😍
Idk lol😪
Yes.. or no?
Yes or no? - part 2.
A/N VERY VERY BERY IMPORTANT
ANOTHER A/N
sadly another a/n
Merry christmas!
...Very short a/n
Alone time
a/n kinda important
A/Nn somewhat improtant
Chapter release date
Always together
Important a/n
WHAT?!,
A/n
Another an

Revenge Part 2

6.4K 67 11
By urm0msgfg

Y/n's POV

I got my things and left to my location. I already knew where their houses were since they have thrown a shit ton of parties before. I had to walk bc...well Billy stole my car. Anyways their house was about a 10 minute walk. Once I got there I hid my shit behind a bush pretty far from the house and I started to try and sneak in. While I was trying to look if anyone was in the room where I was trying to climb in through the window, I saw a Ghostface mask. In the closet before it was shut. 'Oh fuck' I thought. I climbed down and ran to the bush I put my bag in. I put it on and ran home. After like 7 minutes I was back home. I ran inside and quickly started showering. I grabbed my bag and hid it my closet behind some boxes, since Billy doesn't go in my closet. We have two closets in the room. Well one was technically a storage room but Billy wanted it to be his closet for his things.

I took a shower and jumped on my bed. I fell  asleep eventually. I was hoping Billy or Stu didn't see me. The next morning when I woke up I made some eggs and left them in the pan for Billy to eat when he wakes up. I grabbed my bad and my keys and drove myself to school today since I had to be there early. Once I got there I started hearing 'rumors', "Omg did you know that [    ] and her squad were killed last night..?" "Yeah it was such a brutal murder, ppl say shes was stabbed atleast 20 times," and it kept going. 'Oh fuck' I thought I went inside and grabbed my books. I went to the water fountain, since I still had time. When I got there I saw [    ]'s bf body drowned with the blood dam red. I screamed and looked around, it seems as if no one was around yet. I ran subside and informed the principle.

TW: mention of SA, and r4p3

We ended up not having school the rest of the day. I went home, and I found Billy waiting on the couch. "Hey
y/n..we need to talk." My heart dropped, he didn't find out about em sneaking out again right?... "y-yes" I said, 'fuck why did you stutter dumbass' I thought. "I know you...killed him" I honestly didn't care because I can get out of this easily. "So what he pissed me off." He looked at me confused for a second. "He sexually assaulted me! God damn he tried touching me so many times, he tried to r4p3 me!" He looked stunned, but quickly hugged me "I'm so sorry y/n, I should've known by how weird you acted." I smiled softly and said "It's ok, but can we watch a movie..?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek. We went to go sit down, Billy grabbed the controller and put something on. We cuddled for the next hour or so until I heard my doorbell. I got up and went to the door opening it. I was surprised when I saw Max. He was crying and he was holding something. I immediately let him in and hugged him. "What's wrong?' I asked. He looked up at me "I- I-" he managed to say before breaking down in more tears. I picked him up and took him to the couch. "It's ok take your time"I said as I sat on the couch next to Billy.

"What's wrong?" Billy asked, I shrugged. Billy joined into the hugged. After a while the sobs got quiet and he was asleep. I laid him down next to Billy. "Ima go make food" I whispered. He nodded and I went to go make some hotdogs. (if u don't like them imagine something else😭) When I was done I heard Max and Billy talking. I walked up to them. "Are you feeling better?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled "Let's go eat and you can tell us what was wrong later ok..?" I said. He nodded once again and we all got up and went to go eat.

(Time skip bc I'm lazy af )

After we were done eating im we went to go sit down once again and that's when he told us what happened. "My d-dad said I c-can't see you guys every weekend a-anymore. I asked why a-and well he s-said 'It's the courts rule' BLA BLA BLA" he started crying again. Billy and I tried our best to comfort him. "P-please don't let him t-take me f-from you..." I was upset, I was about to call his dad when someone started calling me. I answered "Ms.L/n is this you?" I said "Yes do you need something..?" I responded "This is cps and it has been brought to our awareness that Max L/n has found his father" the person on the other phone said. "Yes what about it..?" I said

"Well, since you found his father, he doesn't need you to take care of him. Please understand that this is a rule we must follow. If you need anything else please contact xxx-xxx-xxxx. We will send you a text of the number including what you can do to stop this. Thank you." The person on the other line said before hanging up. I was furious, I said "Stay here." I went to go grab my keys and put in my shoes "Y/n, you know the rules." Billy said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things and went to my car with Billy hold Max behind. "Y/n.." he said. "Alright fine get in." We got in and I turned on the car and drove to Max's house. I got off the car, and went up to the door to knock. However instead of Max's father opening it was someone else. My heart skipped a beat, I was in shock.

———————————————————

A/n

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be posting on my Twitter when I'm updating, I will also be posting some sneak peeks on each chapter. I would also like to apologize for not updating last week and for this chapter being so short.

~1078 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 33 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
52.9K 827 24
Moving to Woodsboro was hard, finding out the killer you're studying is back, is harder. an 18+ y/n smutty college romance between the reader and gho...
476K 13.9K 23
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʙɪʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴜᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢꜱ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ. ʙɪ...
1.6K 3 11
Just Ghostface OS , some with Billy or Stu but most just Ghostface, sometimes also maybe from DBD Danny Ghostface . Some OS also contain smut:)