Imagine Me and You

By rubyjanjen

It is nice to have a crush but what if it develop into something deeper? who is responsible to the consequenc... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

724 53 10
By rubyjanjen

Jennie running inside the building in hurry and dash off, banging into jisoo's office.

" She is not here yet jennie" chaeyoung said.

" Where is she now??" Jennie ask, panting from a run.

" Probably at the boss office, asking for her sudden resignation approval" Nayeon answer.

Jennie rub her forehead as she couldn't cope up with what's happening right now.

" Aren't you going to ask us why?" nayeon raise her brow.

" Where is lisa??" Jennie ask.

" Speaking of a devil. She is behind you" Nayeon nod to lisa who just coming.

" did you tell her???" jennie grabs lisa's shirt.

" Let go off me" Lisa push jennie away.

" And why did she sudden resign like this??"

" If you didn't tell her, why she sudden make a rush decision like this??" Jennie shout.

" what is it??? is there something we don't know??" Nayeon ask in confused.

" I don't know? Maybe she has this idea all along. It's not like you ever pay attention to jisoo before" Lisa spit.

" Lisa that's enough" chaeyoung pulling lisa's arm.

" don't talk like you know everything." Jennie said through her gritted teeth.

" Ohh at least I am someone who stay with her when you are busy staying with your h..."

" That's enough lisa" Jisoo shouts.

They turn their head to jisoo who has a white paper in her hand.

" Are you really leave us??" nayeon ask.

" I will visit you guys often" Jisoo smile.

" did he approve??" chaeyoung pouts.

" don't cry. I am just changing my work place." She pinch chaeyoung cheek.

" I won't have a farewell party because I am not leaving you guys. I am just wanted new experience and explore more." Jisoo said.

She look at jennie who didn't stop staring at her since the moment she steps a foot inside the room.

" can you guys spare us a minute?" jisoo ask.

Chaeyoung and nayeon dragging lisa outside as jisoo requested.

" Hii" Jisoo step closer to a younger girl.

Jennie look at jisoo for a brief second before crashing her body into jisoo's arms. She wrapping her arms around jisoo's torso.

" Wae???" Her voice cracked.

Jisoo stood still, debating whether she should patting a younger girl back to comfort her because right now she think she doesn't have place to comfort anyone. She still have a hard time comforting her broken heart as well, but she did anyway. She stroke jennie hair and rest her chin on jennie shoulder.

" can't you just stay here??" Jennie pull away with a tears in her eyes.

" I am sorry jennie ahh" Jisoo apologize.

" Is it because of what happened at the villa?? I'm sorry jisoo that I didn't contact you sooner." Jennie begs.

Jisoo sighs and went to her desk to clean up what she supposed to take to France.

" That's not it." Jisoo smile.

" Then tell me what is it???"

" What do you want??" Jennie ask.

Jisoo stopped at what she was doing and look at jennie before smiling again.

" There is something but I think you couldn't get it for me."

" Tell me. I will give you everything." Jennie walk closer.

Jisoo look at the photo frame on her desk. It is her favorite photo of her and jennie took back then when they graduated from high school, also when she realized that she is in love with her best friend. She pick it up, caress on the surface before putting it in the box.

" come on jisoo, tell me what is it" Jennie urge.

" Your love.." Jisoo said, not looking up from the photo.

" Huh??" Jennie ask again.

" Your love jennie. I want your love." Jisoo look up.

" I want you"

" Jis..." Jennie blinks in flustered.

" Jisoo you know I ca.."

" See...." Her voice broke.

" I told you, you can't get it for me." Jisoo smile, biting on her bottom lip.

" don't feel uncomfortable. I am not telling this because I want you to choose between him and me."

" I just ... I just want to let it out for the first time in 10 years... I afraid it might burst out someday" Jisoo close the box and walk toward jennie who look at her with brimmed tears.

" Let me ask you only one last question..." Jisoo inhale deeply.

" Do my feeling not reaching to you???"

Jennie heart broke into a million pieces when she saw jisoo sad and torn face.

" I thought I was being so obvious that I like you so much.." Jisoo vision become blurry due to the tears welling up in her tears.

" Good luck pabo yahh..." Jisoo pull jennie into her embraced one last time and let her tears fall.

She quickly pull away and leaving the office, not letting jennie utter a single word because it make her wary with her decision.

Meanwhile jennie fall on the ground, trying to process with what just happening, with jisoo confession. Never been a day that she thought that jisoo would like her in such a way or maybe she is just fool enough to look passed that. She think back to what jisoo said and realized that jisoo is very obvious with the way she act toward her.

-------

Jisoo wiping her tears off as she walking to her car, but suddenly she got push by irene to the corner.

" What kind of nonsense you pull jisoo??" irene ask, shaking with a news.

" Joohyun ahh.." Jisoo trying to grab irene's hand but a latter pull away.

" Tell me this is not true." Irene shaking her head.

" I need a healing joohyun ah" jisoo spoke.

" Is it because of jennie again??"

" when will you stop putting her first huh Kim jisoo??? It's been 15 years already."

" Which is why I have to go."

" I don't think I will ever move on if I stay here..."

" I thought the feeling would stop when she dating jongin, when she married to him but it never stop joohyun ahh.. it just keep increasing everyday... I .. I .." Jisoo broke down and drop on her knee.

" I keep longing for her even I know that she is in someone else arm right now.." an involuntary whimper escape her lip.

Irene sat down and pull jisoo into her arms. She rubbing jisoo's back and lean her chin on her head, as she let her tears fall down with jisoo.

" I wish I could take your pain away jisoo." Irene said and hugged jisoo more tight.

However a whole encounter, was seen by jennie who follow jisoo a few minutes ago. She stiffed her sobs as she silently listen to them behind the wall. She doesn't know that she was a caused of jisoo's great pain all along. She doesn't know that she had hurt a person she love the most like this.

--------

" Why are you calling me here?? You should rest. You have to catch a flight tomorrow." Lisa said, taking a seat beside jisoo who look tipsy already.

" You still come" Jisoo smile.

" I afraid no one take your drunk ass home." Lisa roll her eyes.

Jisoo look at her friend and sniff, " Thank you for everything lisa ah"

" What's with a cringy statement?? Just diss me instead. I'm not used with such a treatment" Lisa gulp down her shot.

" I just want to be nice to you for once but you didn't let me" Jisoo laugh.

" don't!! it creep me out" Lisa shiver.

" pfftt you punk" Jisoo scoff and mess her hair.

They both fell into a silent for a moment before jisoo start again.

" don't resent jennie for so long."

Lisa look at her.

" You can be mad at her but don't resent her for so long. You know she doesn't have anyone else if I leave"

" Are you really in a position to worry about her now?" lisa ask in disbelief.

" It's pretty funny." Jisoo sneer.

" What funny??" Lisa frowned as she drink again.

" I was there all along..."

" Whether she's going through a grief or a happy moment. I could see myself in all of that.."

" That's make me think that < ahhhh I must be have an important spot in her life > " Jisoo smile.

" that's just pathetic" Lisa mumble.

" I know you care a lot about her too. Please take a good care of her for me lisa ahh"

" What do you take me for?? A baby sitter?"

Jisoo laugh and kick her ass.

" By the way!! Did ella know??" Lisa ask.

" That I leave?"

" emmm."

" I believe jennie will tell her sooner or later." Jisoo look down.

" You aren't going to tell her, yourself?"

" I can't. I don't think I can leave if I saw her face. She is as much impact as jennie to me"

" But don't you think she deserve to know it from you?"

" That's complicated... I saw her drawing.. it was her family. I bet she miss her dad so bad."

" And if jennie really get back together with jongin, then ella dreamt will come true." Jisoo chewing on her lip.

" ella deserve nothing but happiness lisa ah. I want her to live in a complete family."

" That's could be you. You can provide them a happiness too" Lisa argue.

" No.. I once heard ella asked jennie if her mommy still love jongin or not"

" And what did she say??"

" You know the answer.." Jisoo lick her bottom lip and look away.

Lisa shake her head and pour herself another shot.

" One more thing!" Jisoo added.

" What now?? gosh you seem to have a lot of thing before you leave." Lisa hissed.

" don't see me off tomorrow. Tell them I will contact them soon when I land there"

" You know chaeyoung will pass out from crying and nayeon will beat the shit out of me"

Lisa seem to think for a second and nods.

----------

Seulgi take a sit beside the space out jisoo who only looking around the airport as if she searching for something or someone.

" You can change your mind. It's not too late." Seulgi said.

" What are you on??" Jisoo look down.

" Aren't you waiting for her to show up??"

" I am not."

" Whatever.. I am actually waiting for someone to show up too." Seulgi said.

" I desperately want to run to her right now and tell her that we should dating but I respect her decision which is why I wait for her here"

" I like irene." Seulgi tell her friend the truth.

" and I know she likes you too"

" How.."

" told you I am not dumb as jennie who didn't noticed your feeling for a past 10 years" She cross her arms.

" do you have to rub a salt in my wound now?"

" Sorry bud."

" Are you sure about your decision? If you like her so much, why don't you wait for her here? You know I can go alone"

" in my life I don't think I ever like someone as much as her. We only know each other in short period of time but I already fall deep into her already. When she's not even talking to me much" Seulgi laugh.

" I didn't understand why you still not moving on even when jennie married to someone and even has a child but now I finally know how unrequited love means."

" As much as I want to have her by my side but I put her happiness first. I salute you for doing all of these for years jisoo. It's just 1 week but my heart is too much to handle"

Jisoo scoffs, " it just felt numb as time passed by"

Seulgi turn her face to the board and see that they has to go inside soon. She look at the gate for one last time before getting up.

" I will go first then. Hurry up or I will flight before you"

" Aren't you going to wait for her a bit more?"

" I accept my defeat already jisoo" Seulgi smile and walking away.

Jisoo smile and sitting there for awhile before getting up. She look around one last time, gripping on the handle of her suitcase and turn around.

" Jisoo"

Jisoo stood root to her spot afraid that she might hear it wrong.

" chu..."

She turn around and saw jennie standing right before her eyes.

" don't go jisoo.. please" jennie lip quivered and try to approach an older girl but jisoo take a step back.

" don't run , jennie ahh"

" Please don't run, okay hmm?"

" You will get hurt" a single drop of grief welled up at the corner of her eyes.

Jisoo look at her one last time before turning her heels around and walking away from a love of her life.

Jennie stand still, gripping on her pants tight as she bite down her bottom her lip, trying not to cry and not knowing what to do. She refused to believe that jisoo is actually leaving her now but by what jisoo tell her not to run means that she really let jisoo slipping away for real. Suddenly a flood of tears gushed down her ashen cheeks and she dropping on her knees.

" I am sorry.... "

" I am so sorry jisoo"

People look at jennie who dropping down with a sound of wailing and suffering throughout the airport.

" Mommy"

Jennie raise her face up and wipe her tears away, turning around to see her daughter standing a few meter away from her with a brims tears in her eyes and beside her is lisa.

" ella ahh..." She gesture her daughter to walk closer.

" Is mama leave already??" ella ask with her tremble voice.

" No.. mama just have a business trip. She will be back soon" jennie hold her hands.

" Liar!!! Lisa auntie said that mama leave today... I want to see mama" ella burst into tears.

Jennie lip quiver as she glare at lisa who stand beside them. She doesn't want ella to know about this, at least for now.

" You are cross a line right now lisa." Jennie get up while hugged ella in her hands.

" She deserve to know about it. It's time for you to stop hiding everything now jennie."

" She is my daughter. If she has to know about someone important in her life leave, then it should be me, her mother to tell her about this" jennie said fuming.

" Then tell her the reason why jisoo leave too" Lisa challenge.

Jennie pupil shaking and she walk closer to a younger girl, she gulped before speaking.

" If you don't know anything then get lost"

Jennie said and walking away with ella in her arms. A younger kim is still sobbing at the fact that jisoo was leaving without even saying good bye or see her for one last time. She doubts that if jisoo ever love her or it's just an act like her father.

" I hate her" ella mumble against jennie shoulder.

" But I love her too, I miss mama so much, mommy" She squeezing her eyes shut and let the tears flowing down.

" I miss her too ella yah... let's hope she will be back soon." Jennie spoke with her shattered heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 182 16
Chaeyoung is deeply in love with her girlfriend Jennie, she hides her secret life from Jennie. A serial killer.... What would happen if Jennie find...
141K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...
61.9K 1.6K 18
▻Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so cliché right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹
69.6K 3.4K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...