Imagine Me and You

By rubyjanjen

It is nice to have a crush but what if it develop into something deeper? who is responsible to the consequenc... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Three

663 48 5
By rubyjanjen

" You know this place is really abused toward staff" Lisa said as she put her legs on the table and munching on her banana.

" You are lucky that he didn't fire you right away lisa. " chaeyoung said not looking from her computer.

" Why would he wanna fire me in the first place? I was just being considering." She shrugged.

" You are the worst lisa ah. You even tell jisoo to write a letter for you" Jennie said.

" Well I wanted to write one but she insisted that I might make another mistake"

" What should we do with you??" Jennie look at a younger girl for awhile before focus back on her task.

" Ughh my stomach hurt!!!" Lisa crouching on her stomach.

" Yah Lalisa, use the staff bathroom, not the guest one" chaeyoung warn.

" Sorry it was so urgent. I don't think I could make it to the staff room."

And with that, lisa run off toward the bathroom that for guest to use only. She likes to disobey the rule because that mtfk rule can't stop her shit from coming right now. She rush inside the stall and barely sitting down when she heard a voice from in the other stall.

" Hi, How are you??"

" Umm doing fine" Lisa answered in embarrassing.

" So what are you up to??"

" emmm I'm just like you, sitting here taking shit" Lisa proudly grins.

" can I come over??" a person on the other stall suddenly ask.

" ehhh?? I don't think it's appropriate for you to come right now, plus when I was in the middle of taking my business right now. let me know your name first" Lisa said shyly as she rub her nap while biting on the toilet paper.

" Listen!!! I will have to call you back later because there's an idiot in the other stall kept answering all my question" A stranger from the other stall hung up and open the bathroom door aggressively.

" Yah you stupid idiot!!! Come out now. what the hell is wrong with you??"

Lisa mentally curse herself and bite on her fist trying not to make noise. She would rather have her face solve in her dung right now than open the fucking door.

" Aren't you going to come out???" A stranger shout again.

" do you want me to kick this fucking door?" she make a fussed.

" Who are you??? I'm just talking with my mom on the phone. What's wrong with you???" Lisa gulped as she tried to find an excuse but it only come up with a lame one.

" Who's crazy enough to talk with a mother with this tone??" A lady not buying it at all.

And just before she could make another fussed, jisoo come inside to reduced.

" excuse me maám !!!! How can I help you??" Jisoo politely ask.

" Who are you??"

" I am a manager here!!! "

Jisoo hand over a lady her business card, she mentally slap herself for this embarrassing situation because who else exchange a business card in a freaking bathroom like this. Being a professionalism she is, jisoo remain calm and smile.

" Good!! This idiot, keep getting on my nerve. I tell her to come out but she wouldn't"

" May I invited you to wait outside because it must be so uncomfortable for you to stay here for too long, We will prepare some tea for you at the lobby maám" Jisoo said.

A lady clear her throat and nods before walking outside. Jisoo close her eyes, exhale and inhale before knocking on the door.

" come out now" Her voice stern.

" I know you are inside LALISA" Jisoo said through her gritted teeth.

Lisa slowly open the door and peek her head out, smile sheepishly at jisoo who lean her body on the door, looking irritated.

" How could you know that I'm here??" Lisa give jisoo a small smile.

" do you wanna see me going crazy?? How many time do I need to tell you not to use guest bathroom lisa?" Jisoo massage her tempr.

" I know. It's just that my mother nature is not corporate" Lisa pouts.

" Go!! Just go!! I don't wanna see you today" Jisoo said and walking away.

" Jisoo.... " Lisa pouts as she follow jisoo like a lost puppy.

---------

" Hi jisoo" Jennie greet as she knock on jisoo door giving a brunette an attention before coming in.

" Hi jen" Jisoo said tiredly.

"What's with a long face?" Jennie ask.

" It's nothing!!" Jisoo give her a slow smile but rather a force one.

" you know I can tell mile away if you are not fine"

Jennie pouts and went to give jisoo a shoulder massage and an older relax in jennie's touch almost immediately. She lean her head over to touch with jennie torso and a younger girl flinch a little.

" Now can you tell me what's happen?"

" Umm"Jisoo hummed with her eyes close.

" My parents tell me to go on blind date again"

Jennie stop her action and look at jisoo before start doing it again.

" Why?? You don't wanna go again??" Jennie asks.

" emmm" Jisoo nods.

" What's the point of going there?? When I know I'm not gonna choose any of them" she continues.

" You should go, maybe your soulmate will be one of them" Jennie said nonchalantly.

Jisoo slowly open her eyes and move away from jennie hold and start working on her document again, ignoring what jennie said.

" chu!!! Why you always ignore me when I talk about that??" Jennie ask, cupped jisoo's cheek to look at her.

Jisoo gulped with an abruptly act and tried to move away.

" Because you talk nonsense. I'm happy with my life right now." She clear her throat.

" you are going to grow old alone" Jennie sneers.

" I'm not" Jisoo argue.

" I have ella. She will take care of me" Jisoo stick her tongue out.

" She's going to get married someday and you are going to be alone again" Jennie mimic jisoo's action.

" Well then I have you" Jisoo causally said.

Jennie bite her lip and blinks a few time when a knock on the door interrupt them, and jennie thanks whoever that come right now to reduce her from this awkwardness.

" What are you guys chatting about lovebird?" Nayeon smirk.

" Nothing" Both of them said in union.

Nayeon just shrugged and walk inside.

" Jisoo!! Boss want you and irene to go on business trip this weekend together." She informed.

" Why??'Jisoo ask.

" It's a new project that he planned on open it again after a long hiatus. Guess he want you to study it with irene"

" I don't think it's relate to our Front office. I don't understand why he needed me there" Jisoo frowned.

" I don't know. You go ask him" Nayeon roll her eyes.

" By the way thanks for inform me" Jisoo give her friend a tight smile before turning her glance to jennie who standing beside her mindlessly.

" Jen..."

" jennie???"

" yes??"

" Why are you still here?? "

" Ahhh. I should get going to work then" she scratch her neck and leave.

" what's wrong with her??" Nayeon ask.

" I don't know. You go ask her" Jisoo smirk.

---------

Jennie finish her task and prepare to go home, as she walking down through the lobby she saw jisoo standing in front of the gate with hands in her long coat pocket, looking so adorable to her liking. With a smile on her face, jennie was about to approach her but then she saw irene walking toward jisoo already. she stopped at the corner and looking at them exchange a few conversation before jisoo invited irene to her car and open the door for her. She suddenly wonder what were these two talking about but then she realize that she was about to invaded jisoo's privacy.

" What are you thinking Kim Jennie" She slap herself lightly before processing to walk back to her car.

On the way home to pick up ella from her school, jennie mind was cloudy elsewhere until she heard a knock on the door from ella teacher. She instantly snapped herself to reality and unlock the door.

" Hello Mommy" ella greet.

" Hi little pumpkin" Jennie pinch her daughter cheek.

" Not you too mommy!!!" ella pouts.

" Wae??" Jennie ask.

" Mama always call me like this. I told you I don't like this nickname" ella cross her arms.

" eh??" Jennie feel a little dumbfounded.

" Just go mommy" ella huff.

" Ahh!!! Okay" Jennie snapped her head and sighs.

" Mommy!!!" ella called out.

" Hmmm??" Jennie hummed as her eyes still focus on the road.

" daddy call this morning!!"

" Oh?" Jennie glance to see her daughter.

" He told me to ask you if he could bring me to the amusement park this weekend?"

" uhmm.." Jennie seems so hesitate a little.

" Please mommy" ella give jennie her puppy look.

" Okay okay!!" Jennie give up and caressing a petite girl hair.

They finally arrive their house but then she noticed there's someone else car parking along side of her parking road. And jennie heart sunk when she realize who it is. With a heavy heart, jennie help her daughter getting out of the seat and close the door.

" daddyyy" ella run toward the person that jennie avoided to see all the time.

" Aigooo my baby grow up so tall now" He pick ella up.

" What are you doing here?" Jennie ask with her stern face.

" What do you mean? I come to see my daughter of course" He replied with a sicken smile on his face.

" ella!! Go and wait inside the house now" Jennie command.

" But momm.." ella was about to argue but jennie cut her off.

" Go now"

Ella release from her father hold and walk inside the house with her head hung low.

" What do you want Jongin??" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
59.5K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...
25.4K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...