Ghost Of You || The Summer I...

Por Lillian_TV

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž || ๐™ฐ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

Ghost of You
01
02
04
05
06
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
14
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
20k Reads
25k READS!!

03

2.1K 34 6
Por Lillian_TV

The next day, Dream wakes up on the couch next to her mom and Susannah, she looks around the room as she stretches her arms and legs. Getting up from the couch Dream looks and grabs her phone from the side table to check the time. Reading the time and noticing it's a quarter past 7 she kisses her mom's and Susannah's forehead before heading upstairs to her room and going to change. Getting upstairs she's about to go into her room before hearing another door opening. Looking back she notices Jeremiah walking out of his room.

"Hey, you're up early," She says, catching Jeremiah's attention.

"Yeah, I got a job this summer as a lifeguard so I got to be up and ready pretty early," Jeremiah responds, closing his door while looking at her. Even in the morning after waking up she still looks gorgeous, he thought.

"Oh yeah, I remember you talking about working this summer whenever we have time. I just didn't know if you were serious or not."

"Yeah, I thought it would be good to make some extra cash this summer."

"Well, that should be fun, but you better still have time to hang out with me this summer too," Dream responded, pointing at him and making a look as if she were serious.

"Don't worry I'll always make time for you," Jeremiah said, while looking at her with a smile.

"Okay, good." Dream said. "Well I'm gonna go change so I'll see you later," She said while heading back to her room.

"Okay, then I'll be missing you." He said while smiling before heading downstairs.

Smiling Dream heads into her room, looking around she heads to her dresser and grabs a pair of her white denim shorts and a green top. After she changes she grabs a pair of shoes and some jewelry before she starts to head downstairs.

Getting downstairs she goes into the kitchen and starts to cook breakfast. Dream is known as the best cook in the house at home. After making the muffin batter she starts to put it in a muffin pan, puts them in the oven, and puts a timer on her phone.

Turning around she notices her mom and Susannah walking in the kitchen from the living room. "Good morning our beautiful mothers," she greets them with a smile on her face.

"Hello beautiful," "Hey sweetie," Laurel and Susannah replied, giving her a tired smile.

"Wow it smells good in here, what are you making?" Susannah questioned.

"My famous blueberry muffins thought it would be nice to bake something for everyone on the first official day of summer." She replied, cleaning up a bit while the muffins were cooking.

Walking into the kitchen Jeremiah and Steven greet everyone. "Oh my god, it smells so good, I'm starving," Steven said, looking around to see if there was any food made.

"Not yet, they still have about another 20 minutes before the muffins are done so why don't you guys go get changed and ready they will be ready before you know it," Dream said while looking at everyone.

Everyone nods their heads and agrees, starting to head upstairs to get ready for the day. "Well I'm already ready so I'll just stay down here and hang out with you," Jeremiah says, taking a seat on the island.

Neither Jeremiah nor Dream said anything for a couple of minutes, Dream was cleaning up while Jeremiah stared at her longingly and he had a look on his face like he was in deep thought, which made Dream curious about what he was thinking.

"What are you thinking about in that strange mind of yours?" She asked.

Jeremiah broke from his thoughts the second he heard her voice, it was like no matter what her voice would always bring him back to the world. "Oh um nothing, just thinking," he said, shaking his head a little while looking down at the counter.

"Really?" She asked before continuing. "Humor me."

"It was nothing, I just don't want this to end, you know?" He said, with a serious look on his face.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked now confused, her eyebrows furrowed while looking at him.

"It's just-" He stops for a second, thinking before taking a breath and continuing while looking back at her in the eyes. "I just don't want these summers to end, even if we're all grown up and moved on with our lives. I want us to know we can still come here every summer and see each other."

"We'll always have each other Jer, I don't know if coming here every summer will be a thing still. I mean I hope it will be, but we'll figure out a way. We always do." Dream said, grabbing his hand and looking at him. She had a guilty feeling though, in her chest, she felt guilty having to tell him they'll always have each other when in reality she's dying and probably won't last till Christmas. It made her want to burst into tears and hug Jeremiah for as long as she could and apologize for not telling him sooner, but she couldn't. Because this summer was not going to be about her dying and she wasn't going to ruin his summer, she couldn't.

"I know, but it's just crazy." He said, " I mean I'm graduating next year and after that, you'll be graduating too, then we'll be too busy to probably even have these summers then."

"Hey," Dream said sternly, putting her hand on his cheek softly, "I will never be too busy for you, you're my number one remember?"

They both smile at each other letting out small chuckles, when they were just 10 years old they both made a pact, that no matter what, if they were busy, sleeping, or even hanging out with friends, if the one called or texted they would drop everything for each other. Why? You may ask. Because that's what love was to them. No matter what, you will always have each other and you will never leave that person. They were each other's person, and it's stayed that way for the past 6 years and neither of them was planning on changing it anytime soon.

"Of course I remember, and I promise I'll never be too busy for you either in the future," Jeremiah said, smiling looking at his girl.

"Pinky promise?" Dream asked teasingly while holding out her pinky to the boy.

"Pinky promise," He said while wrapping his pinky around the girl.

"Good," She said softly, they both stayed that way for a while looking longingly into each other's eyes, while their hearts beat for one another both falling for each other even more, if that was even possible they thought.

A loud beeping could be heard, interrupting the moment Dream dropped her hand from his and grabbed her phone from her back pocket, seeing as the timer was finished for the muffins she turned it off and went to open the oven. Before thinking of what she was doing she stuck her hand to grab the pan.

"Wait, Dream sto-" Jeremiah tries to warn her standing up to stop her from putting her bare hand in the oven and touching the pan, but can't in time as the girl touches the pan which results in her burning her hand.

"Shit!" She yelled out, dropping the pan grabbing her hand with her other one, and going to the sink turning on the water to cold while putting her hand in it.

"Are you okay? I can grab some pain relief and aloe for you, we have some around here somewhere." Jeremiah says, rushing to her while looking at her with worried eyes.

"I'm fine, it just slipped my mind to put on the oven mitt, but it's fine," Dream says looking at him and assuring him that she's fine. "Can you just get the muffins out, please? Before they burn."

Jeremiah breathes out a relief before going over and grabbing an oven mitt, catching the muffin, and setting them on a cooling rack. "Are you sure, I can at least get some aloe for it?"

"Yes, I'm okay," She says again.

"Okay," Jeremiah said, looking at her still worried.

"You should go tell everyone the muffins are done, they'll probably want some," Dream says' changing the subject and looking back at him.

"Okay, um just be careful, don't burn your hand again while I'm gone, please?"

"I won't, I promise." She said, smiling at him a little.

"Good," Jeremiah responded, before heading upstairs to let everyone know the muffins were done.

Now alone, Dream lets a breath of pain, before looking at her hand again checking it. Seeing as no blisters are forming, fortunately, she goes to the cabinet that holds the medicine and grabs some pain relievers, before taking some with a glass of water. Taking another breath, she goes to turn off the oven and starts to put the muffins on a dish. Thinking of why she didn't put on an oven mitt and was confused about why she didn't realize sooner.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

11.4K 109 26
แดขแด€ส€แด€ แดแด€สœษชษดแด€ สœแด€๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษช๊œฑสœแด‡ส€'๊œฑ ๊œฑษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แด… ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€'๊œฑ แด€ส€แด๊œฑ. ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ ษขแดษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด แด„แดแดœ๊œฑษชษด'๊œฑ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษด...
12.3K 280 7
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ1 & ๐™จ2
5.2K 124 13
*๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸสŸแดแด‡ษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ 'ส™แดœส™ส™สŸแด‡ ษขแดœแด' ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ* ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษดแด€สŸแด€ ๊œฑแด€สสแดส€แด€, แดŠแด‡ส€แด‡แดษชแด€สœ'๊œฑ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สœษชแด...
25.4K 455 9
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™…๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค...