One Step Ahead ~ Teen Wolf

By sxft_crystalites

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง?! ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ." "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?! ๐˜•๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ + ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿท
Disclaimer
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐š‚๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12

831 59 9
By sxft_crystalites

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚝𝟸
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

Sometimes when a person is too panicked during a situation their brain switches to autopilot. All their thoughts disappear and their body just does whatever it has to do without the person needing to think about it.

That was the case for Quinn as she and Stiles ran up the stairwell to the second floor of the school.

A loud slam echoed through the hall as all eight teens burst through the doorway. Her brain, still on autopilot, immediately jumped into action and began testing the different doors in the hall.

With them being on the second floor now, they needed to find an empty room. The first door they saw was locked, and Quinn wasted not a single second rushing to the next one.

Luckily for the eight teens, the door was surprisingly unlocked. Quinn watched as everyone scrambled into the room, and Scott locked the door. The werewolf also places a very small stool under the door to keep it closed.

Like that will keep it out. Quinn thought to herself, almost finding Scott's action amusing. Besides Quinn, stood Stiles who strangely still had his hand intertwined with her's.

Everyone stayed quiet trying to control their frantic breathing, as they waited for a sign that the thing chasing them was gone.

Quinn almost jumped back in fright when Alpha's silhouette walked in front of the classroom door. The raven-haired girl tried to steady her heart rate, knowing the Alpha most likely could hear all eight of the teen's terrified pulses. A soft, but comforting squeeze of Stile's hand was able to let her calm down... a little bit.

The girl couldn't believe that the alpha, passed by the classroom, despite all the racing heartbeats inside. What was he waiting for? Is he trying to play some kind of sick game with them, by letting them think they're safe? Only to bust in and slaughter them all when they least expect it?

"Jackson how many people can git in your car?" Scott breaks Quinn's train of thought when he questions the Whittemore boy.

"Five if someone squeezes on someone's lap. " The raven-haired girl let out an incredulous scoff, her hand slipping out of Stiles's when she turned to face Jackson.

"Five? Me and Iris could barely fit in the back." Allison sneers, completely doubting Jackson's words. This was understandable, Quinn knew from experience that his Porsche was a two-person car at the most.

"I drove Quinn here in my minivan. Surely, there's enough room to hold everyone else." That was the one positive aspect of the situation. But the relief everyone felt didn't last long.

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles, dismisses Kamari's encouraging words, coldly. Scott looks around the class, hoping to find some kind of solution to their situation.

"What about this?" The teen werewolf rushes over to the rooftop doorway, that was in the corner of the lab. Everyone followed along, wanting to see what the McCall boy was referring to.

Quinn had almost forgotten how the emergency escape to the roof was inside Mr. Harris's lab. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape and get to the parking lot, in like seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles deadpans. It seems like every time there was hope, something had to come up and demolish it.

The young werewolf looks as if he has a moment of realization, after pondering his thoughts. "The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body has it." The Stilinski boy corrected his friend, the sarcasm in his voice evident to the other two teens.

"Right, and who knows where his body is now." The raven-haired girl figured it wasn't in the same spot he had originally died, and it would be time-consuming to go on a scavenger hunt for the dude's body.

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Quinn stared at Scott incredulously, it's like the poor guy has forgotten that the Alpha is roaming around the halls as they speak.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Scott ignores his friend's sarcastic comment, having already made up his mind about the key.

"I'm getting the key." The raven-haired girl watches as Scott moves to his girlfriend, who doesn't look thrilled about him going out for the key.

"Are you serious?"

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." As much as Quinn didn't like Scott's plan, she knew it was better than sitting around waiting for the Alpha to make them their dinner.

"You can't go out there unarmed." Scott grabs a pointer stick with a hand on it, that Mr. Harris kept by the chalkboard. The pointer stick bounced in the McCall boy's hand, while everyone gave him a judgmental stare.

"Please tell me this guy isn't being for real?" Kamari mumbled under his breath to his twin sister, who replied saying "No, I think he's actually serious.

"What it's better than nothing." Scott tried to defend himself, and his pathetic excuse for a self-defense weapon.

"No Scott. Having nothing would be more helpful to you than that flimsy pointer." Quinn took it upon herself to take the pointer from the werewolf, and place it back where he found it.

"There's gotta be something else." Stiles deadpans.

"There is." Lydia nods her head to a cabinet full of different chemicals. Thank god, Mr. Harris had forgotten to lock his classroom door.

"What are we going to do throw acid on him?"

"No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

"That's insanely impressive." Iris stared at the strawberry blonde, amazed at how smart the girl was. Lydia smiled profoundly and then noticed the confused looks everyone was giving her, so she tries to play innocent.

"What? I read it somewhere." Quinn highly doubted that the girl just happened to have remembered the ingredients after reading it in a book or something.

She knew Lydia was smart enough to know exactly what the ingredients were right off the top of her head. Quinn just couldn't figure out if she should be amazed by the girl or terrified.

Stiles notices the lock on the cabinet and sighs as he points to the case full of chemicals. "We don't have a key for that either."

"It's glass we can just break it." Right as the raven-haired girl suggested shattering the glass cabinet door, Jackson elbows the glass case. Now the chemicals were no longer locked behind the glass protection.

"See. Easy."

✩☆✰

Quinn watched as Lydia mixed different chemicals, liquid, and powder into a beaker. The strawberry blonde swirls the ingredients together.

Iris and Jackson helped with handing her the ingredients, for the fire bomb. It amazed Quinn how fast the strawberry blond was working.

"Jackson hand me the sulfuric acid." Jackson hovers between two bottles that looked identical. He hesitates for a moment before giving Lydia the bottle that was on his right.

With the last ingredient now poured into the beaker, Lydia corks the bottle and hands it to Scott.

Scott takes the flask, but before anything could happen Allison tries to prevent the werewolf from leaving. "No. This is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there.

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." The teen wolf argued, but Allison still attempted to convince him.

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." The Argent girl tried reasoning with her boyfriend, but he stood his ground.

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something."

"He's right." Everyone turned to face Kamari, the Calloway twin, who gave Allison an apologetic look.

"We get that you are worried, but we can't risk hiding in the class, waiting for god knows how long, hoping that guy's dad shows up..."

"I can go with him to make sure he stays safe." Quinn, whipped her head to face Kamari, as soon as he made the suggestion.

"What! No!" The raven-haired girl was quick to back down her ex's suggestion. She couldn't let him go out there, not when he doesn't know the truth about what's out there.

"Why not...? It'll be better for two people to go instead of one so that we can keep an eye on each other." Most of the other teens agreed with the Calloway boy's point.

Kamari's argument made sense, making it impossible for Quinn to come up with a reasonable excuse for why he shouldn't go.

It's not like she could tell him that the reason why he can't go with Scott, is because an Alpha werewolf is roaming around the school, and Scott plans of finding the body using his werewolf-enhanced sense of smell.

Scott couldn't find a reason either, he had no choice but to agree. He gave Quinn a worried look before sighing in defeat. "Fine."

The two teenage boys made a move to the door before Allison stops them again. "No, wait. Scott. Just stop."

She explains that he has a tell and she knows he's been lying all night. Quinn would have continued listening, but she needed to at least give Kamari some kind of warning.

The raven-haired girl grabbed onto Kamari's arm, pulling him further back from the other teens.

"Wha- what's wrong?" Kamari could instantly see the fear on Quinn's face. He always could read her emotions like he would a back of a book.

"You can't go with Scott. I know you mean well but you don't truly understand the whole situation. You can get hurt or worse killed.

"Quinn I do understand. And I know you're worried about me but I can take care of myself."

"But, Kam-" The sound of Scott opening the door, caught the attention of the two teens. Based on the look on Kamari's face, Quinn knew she wasn't going to convince him to stay.

"If something happens, promise to run away in the opposite direction and hide." The Calloway boy gave her an earnest nod.

"I promise." With that Kamari followed Scott out of the classroom. Quinn could only hope and pray that the Alpha doesn't get to them.

✩☆✰

Only a few minutes had passed and Quinn had already begun to overthink. The number of scenarios she's thought of, over what could be happening to Kamari and Scott since they've left was insane.

This was one of those moments where she wished she had control over the visions she got, instead of them coming randomly.

It also didn't help that the scratch wounds the Alpha gave her earlier, started to sting. She took a seat at one of the tables further back in the classroom.

Quinn placed her hand on the tied-up piece of Kamari's shirt on her left shoulder, where the claw marks were. She winced at the sudden wave of pain that came when she had added pressure to the wound.

"Crap, when did that happen?" The raven-haired girl just noticed that Stiles had made his way over to where she was sitting.

"Oh, uh earlier, before we found you guys at the cafeteria." Quinn got up from the seat, crossing her hands across her chest timidly.

"And you're just now saying something?" The Stilinski boy shrieked, but with his voice low enough so the others wouldn't hear. All though they seemed to be preoccupied with comforting Allison.

"It doesn't hurt, much. Besides, we had bigger things to worry about." Although Quinn attempted to downplay the whole situation, Stiles wasn't buying it.

"Bigger things?! You'r-" Suddenly, a ferocious growl interrupts the Stilinski boy. The sound shakes the building, but it also has another effect on some of the teens in the class.

On the other side of the room, Jackson began to shout in pain. Immense pain shot into Quinn's shoulder, and her head began to ring from the sound of the Apha's roar.

Quinn grabbed hold of the edge of the desk before, dropping down to her knees. It only took a second for Stiles to get closer and see what was happening to her. "Quinn!?"

She let out a cry of pain before images began to flash across her vision. However, unlike the other times, she's had visions these were quick and after each one there would be a flash of light. Kind of like when a person is taking a whole bunch of pictures with the flash on each time.

At first, Quinn thought it was random things but with each image, she was starting to see a pattern.

First, it was a flash of the body of the girl found in the woods, then it was the bus with the bus driver's body lifeless on the floor bleeding out. Next, was the video store clerk's body, which she and Jackson had found a few days ago.

The images were of all of the Alpha's kills so far including his most recent one, with the janitor. Quinn wanted them to stop, she didn't want to see another person being brutally killed by the Alpha, but she had no control over the visions.

However, in the next image, she didn't see someone being murdered, she saw a house on fire. Then a man was trapped in a room that was filled with people who were caught on fire.

His back was faced away but Quinn had this gut feeling like the man in the image was the Alpha.

Suddenly the alpha's roar died down, though it felt like it took forever to do so. The Finstock girl's vision went back to normal, and the pain went back to the level it was originally.

"Are you alright? What just happened?" Stiles attempted to ask although it was obvious she wasn't okay, but he was panicking. Quinn attempted to nod her head but got a wave of lightheadedness.

His panic only grew when he noticed the way she was begging to sway. "All right, let's just sit down for a moment."

Gently, Stiles guided Quinn, down to the floor completely. She nestled into the Stilinski boy's chest, taking a moment to calm down. He held onto her softly, their hands unconsciously intertwining with one another.

"Better?" After a moment passed, Stiles spoke up. Quinn simply nodded her head, not wanting to move too much. The whole vision thing left her feeling weak and queasy.

They say lime that until Quinn finally deemed herself okay enough to stand up. "Okay, I think I'm good now."

Stiles gave her an unsure look but helped her up regardless. Lydia noticed the two further back in the class "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay now." Stiles and Quinn made their back over to the other teens. Allison had this concerned look as she stared at Jackson and Quinn.

"What happened to you two?" Allison's question didn't get answered when Iris cuts in to ask Jackson something.

"Wait, what's on the back of your neck." Jackson bats Iris' hand away when she tries to get a look at whatever it was she saw on the teen's neck. "Don't touch me."

"All right can we not argue for half a second here?" Despite Stiles trying to prevent the four teens from arguing more, they continue to fight with each other.

Suddenly the sound of a lock broke up the argument. Everyone turns to the door and they all see Scott's silhouette through the opaque door window. "Scott!"

Allison was quick to rush to the door and try to open the door. However, the door was locked and there was no way to unlock it from the inside.

Scoot's shadow disappeared from the window, causing Quinn's brows to frown in confusion. Where was Kamari, and why did Scott lock the door and leave. "Where is he going?"

Allison continued to pull on the door and the handle and wouldn't budge, causing Allison the freak out. "Scott. Scott! Scott!?"

"Stop. Stop!" The strawberry blonde shouted, before telling everyone to stop and listen.

"Did you hear that?" Quinn paused in her place before she started to hear the sounds of sirens. She lets out a surprised gasp and raced to a window with the blinds pulled up.

The five other teens follow after her, each of them peaking out the window. When looking outside, Quinn notices Derek's car was gone. Not even a second later the Sheriff and one other cruiser pull up.

Seeing Stiles' dad and more policemen was a relief. They could finally leave the night school of horrors.

✩☆✰

Paramedics cleaned and wrapped up Quinn's shoulder they had asked how she got the wound, which forced her to come up with a lie to tell them.

Quinn ended up telling them that she had scraped herself on the edge of an open locked door, accidentally when she was running in the halls.

The EMTs seemed to believe her story and sent her off. Kamari was talking with his twin who seemed to be angry with him, so Quinn decided not to interrupt them. She walked over to Scott and Stiles who stood at the steps of the school.

"Well, we survived, guys. We outlasted the Alpha" Stiles said optimistically when Quinn showed up. The Finstock girl let out an incredulous scoff before mumbling under her breath that they barely survived.

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us. You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" The teen wolf implied.

"Yeah, there is no way he didn't hear all eight of our heartbeats while walking past the class."  Quinn agreed, she had thought about that earlier and how it felt like the Alpha was playing games with them.

"Well, then how come we're still alive?" It was confusing because if what Scott said was true, why hadn't the Alpha killed them in the first place.

"It wants me in its pack. Quinn too." Scott argued, which shocked Quinn. Why would the Alpha want her to be part of his pack when she wasn't even a werewolf.

"But I think, First... I have to get rid of my old pack." Now Scott had lost her, what old pack is he talking about?

"What do you mean? What old pack?" The Stilinski boy questioned, crossing his arms together.

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia, You two." After listening to Scott name all his 'pack' members it was starting to make sense to Quinn.

"The Alpha doesn't wanna kill us." Stiles also understood what his best friend meant.

"It wants me to do it.." The teen werewolf finished Stiles's sentence, his face completely depleted of hope.

"And that's not even the worse part

"How can it get worse? Actually, never mind I don't want to know."

"How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?"

"Because when he made me shift, I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you." With that, Both Quinn and Stiles, are struck silent.

Then Scott notices Alan Deaton in the back of an ambulance. The three teens walk over to the truck and Deaton takes notice of Scott.

"There you are." Scoot was beyond confused and asks how he got out of the car from earlier.

"Not easily. And from what they tell me I'm alive because of you." Deaton then cracks a joke and offers Scott a raise.

"Guys, come on, let's let the EMTs do their job. You can talk to him later." Sheriff Stilinski guides them away from the ambulance truck.

"Right cause that wasn't suspicious." Quinn whispers to Stiles who nods his head in agreement.

A car zoomed into the parking lot, which Quinn instantly recognized. God, Dad's going to have a fit.

"Kid! Are you alright?!" Bobby Finstock asked as soon as he got out of his car. He pulled his daughter into a bone-crushing hug. Quinn winced slightly from the pressure being added to her shoulder wound. She hoped he hadn't noticed the bandages.

"The police called and explained what happened." After a minute Quinn's father let her out of the hug. Scott and Stiles stood in front of them awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Her father narrowed his eyes at the two awkward teens. "What have these degenerates been dragging you into? This is the second incident you've been involved with."

"Do I need to talk with them and give them a piece of my mind? I've got the tools to do so?" The older Finstock pointed to his car's trunk, his daughter could tell he was just messing around with Scott and Stiles.

"Wha-" Stiles and Scott's eyes went wide in shock. The Raven-haired girl let out a small chuckle, at their reactions.

"No dad, there's no need for that... I just want to go home now." Bobby continued to glare at the two of her friends as he made his way into the car.

Once seated in the passenger seat Quinn's father began to drive off slowly. She gave them a quick wave before her father stuck his head out the window to yell at the two teens.

"I've got my eyes on you, Bilinski. You too McCall!" With that, he sped up leaving the two boys slightly stunned.

"You know I was really worried something had happened to you." Bobby spoke up after a few minutes of driving.

"Dad, I'm fine. Seriously." Quinn tried to convince her father, but it didn't work.

They came to a red light and the older Finstock turned to his daughter. His eyes landed on the bandages peeking out from beneath Quinn's sleeve. "You were still hurt. And you could have been killed by that hale guy."

"What were you even doing there?" Quinn avoided his gaze while trying to think of what to tell her father.

"Kiddo. You know you can tell me anything right?" Bobby gave his daughter an encouraging look.

"I know... It's just hard to explain." Her father let out a sigh, the car going silent for a minute. The traffic light turned green and he resumed driving down the road.

"Okay well, I'll be here to listen when you do tell me..."

"But you do know that from here on out I'm not letting out of my sight. With school closed for the remainder of the week, I'm going to be that overbearing, overprotective dad." A wide smile grew on her father's face, which resulted in Quinn rolling her eyes.

"Oh geez."

"Yep, and with me by your side, that Hale guy will be too intimidated by me he won't even dare to try and mess with you again." Quinn cracked up, holding onto her stomach as she did.

She loved how he managed to lighten up the mood with his jokes. But she knew in actuality that he wouldn't be able to protect her from the Alpha.

Especially now that Quinn knew the Alpha wanted her in his pack, for some strange reason. There was no way this was going to be the last time Quinn gets into an Alpha-related incident. Though she had a feeling they'll be on a much higher scale of danger.

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✔︎✐✍︎︎⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙻𝚘𝚕𝚊'𝚜
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✔︎✐✍︎︎⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚝𝚑
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹,𝟿𝟺𝟼 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 931 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
771K 20.7K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
16K 287 60
silvern /หˆsษชlv(ษ™)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...
277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] โAnd that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.โž Carter Hale, youngest siste...