Percy's little sister

By 23fangirl23

What adventures await when percy meets his sister, andie? Join percy and andie as they go through the joys of... More

Percy's little sister
Andie's dream
Training with the cousins
Andie's Insecurities
Epic Riding Fail
Authors note
Please read!!
What does skittles have to do with anything?
The blood of olympus
1 little 2 little 3 little babies!
Freedom! Or not
Please read!!
Learning the plan and getting away
Healing and the new Prophecy
Picking the Team

Gone

3K 67 7
By 23fangirl23

Percy's POV:
When Andie ran out, we all looked at each other. I started to follow, but Chiron stopped me, "Leave her be, she just got bad news. Andie will be back soon."
"What do you think that note means?" I asked everyone after I sat back down.
Annabeth tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and shook her head, "I have no idea, but Andie seemed to know something. Maybe she has been having dreams?"
No one knew of anything else to say so we all headed to our cabins and got ready for dinner.Annabeth and I stayed behind. I walked over to the babies and picked the biggest girl up.
"Hey there kiddo," I said, tickling her. Annabeth picked up the other girl and boy and bounced them on her hip.
"I wonder if they know what the note means," Annabeth said, studying the boy's face carefully, "they were sent with it and they aren't normal babies."
"Maybe." I said and continued playing with the baby girl in my arms.

Andie's POV:
I ran into the woods and passed Zeus' fist. The nymphs watched me and some gave me nasty looks when I stepped on their flowers.
Nearing the creek, I began to slow down a bit. I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes, why did this have to happen to me. I felt my eyes slowly start to get heavy, but I didn't want to face my nightmares just yet.
Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me.
"Who is there?" I asked, getting slightly nervous. I didn't get a reply. I turned back around and screamed, then everything went black. The last thing I saw was triton's face, grinning in triumph.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. I've been busy with softball and my English teacher gave us a book project to do by May 22 and I'm halfway done with the reading part. I'm doing it on "The Longest Ride"
Anyways yeah. Did anyone see Triton coming in anywhere? I didn't! So what is he up to? Hopefully y'all will find out soon!!
Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
79K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
281K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
346K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...