Into the maze (Slow updates)

Oleh zzombibyte

Stiles always knew that he couldn't stay pack forever, definitely with the amount of secrets that he has weig... Lebih Banyak

Mood board
Chapter one// What the fuck is a Stiles?
Chapter two// Breakfast
Chapter Three- Chaos Has Come Again-

Prologue

1.3K 37 0
Oleh zzombibyte

Stiles always knew that he couldn't stay pack forever, definitely with the amount of secrets that he has weighing his back. He almost wanted to believe that he could, that he would always have that group to lean on; however they never needed him, and surely he never needed them. After all stiles is Thomas, and Thomas has his own family.

Of course his family wasn't the traditional type, they all loved each other in different ways; all very different types of people. However the differences strengthened when WCKD pulled the plug stopping their abilities from showing. After all WCKD isn't good.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.8K 497 6
ೃ⁀➷ He was not drawn to her by her beauty, grace or intelligence. He was drawn to her, because of the demons accommodated within her. They matched hi...
219K 10.9K 26
In which the "perfect" relationship between two lovers falter. + THE DREAM SERIES: BOOK ONE ➴ txt | choi beomgyu ➴ text format ➴ original story & ins...
23.1K 630 7
in which he tries to gain her trust back. highest rank(s): #1 in dbook #1 in phoenixsuns #1 in hoops #1 in hoopers #3 in booker #1 in devinbooker #...
122K 1.6K 47
Hannah randle, Steve randles twin sister has been a part of a gang called The Greasers ever since she was eight years old. Hannah has had a crush on...