𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲 : ᴍᴀx ᴍ...

By ben00dover001

ᴍɪsꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ sᴇᴠ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅs ʜɪᴍsᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Max mayfield x male! OC S... More

Seven
Playlist
Chapter 1:The arcade
Chapter 2:Hoppers cabin
Chapter 3:Halloween
Chapter 4:The argument
Chapter 5:The fight
Chapter 6 :Mama
Chapter 7:Mamas House
Chapter 9:Kali pt 2
Chapter 10:Kali pt-3
Chapter 11:Kali - pt 4
Chapter 12:Meeting max again
Chapter 13:Mind flayer
Chapter 14:Waking up
Chapter 15:Prom
Chapter 16:The movies
Chapter 17: Dustin.

Chapter 8: Kali pt-1

927 25 0
By ben00dover001

"And it just keeps repeating?" Becky asked El, as all three of them sat at the table.

"Repeat?"El asked her.

"Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?" Becky asked her, trying to get a clear answer from her.

"She kept showing the girl in the room."

"The rainbow room?" El nodded in confirmation.
" What did the girl look like?"

"Different"

"Different than you?" Sev just looked at el in confusion, what was she getting at?

El nodded, " I think this is why mama wanted to talk"

"To show you the girl?"

El nodded looking at mama, then back to Becky, " I think she wants me to find her."

They went into the sitting room, where Becky started to route through filing cabinets.

"When terry was looking for you's, she kept these files of other missing kids. Kids, she thought were like yous" she told the pulling out a file and throwing it on the floor.

Sev bent down to pick it up, opening it a flicking through it.

"Maybe that girl is in here somewhere. Here" she told them pulling out a file and sitting down next to sev and el as they looked at the file she true on the floor.

She handed El the file, which she looked through trying to find pictures of the girl.

"Does anyone look familiar?" She asked, getting no answer in return.

"I guess not," Sev told her sarcastically.

El pulled out a photo of a girl,

"Is that her? She asked, to which she got a small nod back.

Sev let out a little noise of shock, looking towards Becky, "I guess so"

The sound of the tv static was very loud,

El was sitting in front of it with a blindfold on her, trying to find the girl.

"Did you find her?" Sev asked eleven, as she takes off the blindfold.

El sighs, looking back at him." No"

Lying on the blowup mattresses next to El, Sev turned around to face her, seeing that she was holding the picture of the girl staring at it.

Her eyes were closed with her eyes moving underneath her eyelids meaning she was trying to find the girl again, sighing he rubbed so much blood away before it went onto her lip, then turned so he was facing the ceiling, pulling the duvet up, snuggling into it.

Next to him El gasped, and jumped out of bed, stumbling over Sev which man him topple out of the bed, he ended up hitting his face on the floor, El ran off to Becky and Sev was on the floor groaning in pain.

"Sorry Sev, Becky! Becky, I found her." Sev heard her running down to Becky, he finally got up ignoring the small sting on his eye brown and made his way to eleven.
Standing behind hr they started to walk over to Becky listening to what she was saying.

"I just— I didn't know who else to call. He gave me this number, and he came here looking for them. I thought maybe he could help me. Yeah, Jim hopper, he came here with someone called Joyce Byers?—" Looking at Becky in shock, they both just stood there not knowing what to do, she knows hopper, he was here.

"— Well, that's a little bad to explain. Uh ... there's another girl, and she's missing and I think she's in trouble. I just — I didn't know who to call". Sev ran over to Becky's purse, grabbed all the money out of it, then grabbing El's hand then dragging her out the door away from the house.

They ended up on a bus, going to wherever this girl was, El was never certain she knew, so Sev believed her.

Both of them ended up falling asleep, with El's head on Sev's shoulder and his head on hers.

When the bus stopped, they sat up, Sev taking El's hand and walking off the bus, looking around at the huge buildings, El pulled Sev's hand into the direction she wanted to go.

Walking past the police they both put their heads down, attracting no attention to themselves. And continued to walk.

"Where are we going, do you even know," he asked her, tightly holding her hand, making sure he won't get lost.

"Yes," she shortly answered.

"Yes, you know where you are going," he asked her again. She just looked at him and shrugged, before she could move some man walked inter her.

"Watch it, kid," he told her, poking back at her with a disgusted look on his face.

Sev was about to say something when el cut him off,
" mouth breather," she said, looking at the man.

Pulling on Sev's arm she started to walk again. They walked into a sketchy alley, pulling his bag close to him and el closer they kept walking forward.

"They're dead. They're all dead" a weird man told them.

El started jogging, pulling Sev with her, frightened of that weird man and wanting to get away.

They were away from the alleyway and at a building instead.

"Is she in there?" He asked her, pointing to the metal building.

"Yes," she told him, walking towards it. When she got to the door she opens it stepping in with Sev on her trail.

Sev closed the door behind him, taking a look around, the place was dark and graffitied.

People were talking, so El walked towards them, before Sev could pull her back she was out of reach so he followed her.

"You should do a stand-up, Axe. There's a spot a few blocks away." One of the people said.

Sev got a bad feeling, he went to grab El and walk out,

"Hello" El Calle called to them, sev threw up his hands, and as his hands fell he placed them over his face groaning into them. She started to walk forward, so he did too,

"Well, well... what do we have here?" The man with the Mohawk said walking towards them.

"What is she wearing,?" The girl with The curly hair scoffed.

"What are those, overalls? There aren't any cows to milk here, kid. Go on back to the farm now." The girl with messy hair and a Dow said to El, eyeing Sev, slightly smirking at him.

"I'm looking for our sister" El told them.

"Aw... Shirley Temple lost her sister. So sad." Mohawk said.

"I saw her. Here." Sev put his hand into her bag getting the picture out for her.

"Uh-uh. Hand out of pocket. Slow" the man said.

"Give me that shit." The Mohawk man grabbed the picture aggressively out of his hand.

"Jeez, calm down" Sev mumbled with an eye roll.

The girl with the Afro grabbed the picture out of his hand and had a look herself.

"Is that kali?"

"Kali?" El asked her

"How did you's find us?" The Mohawk man asked them moving closer." Who else knows you're here?"

"No one," Sev told him, putting a protective arm in front of eleven, pushing her slightly behind her.

"So, what then? Poof! You just show up like magic with that picture? Moving closer to El.

"Stay calm, they're just kids."

"Kid who could get us all killed."
He pulled out a switchblade, Sev moving El away, glaring at the man." If I have to ask again, Shirley, you two will start losing things. Starting with those pretty little locks of yours. Yeah?" he told then bringing the knife up to Sev's face, trying to scare him, but he won't budge, his glare just hardened.

"Come on, Axe. Put down the knife."

"Yeah, Axe put the knife down" Sev started to taunt him with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"How did you's find us," he asked moving the knife closer, nearly touching Sev's face, when El pulled him back.

"I saw her," she told him.

"Axe!" One of his friends shouted at him.

"That's not an answer!" He exclaimed, grabbing El's shoulders, Sev pushed him away, which ended up getting the small knife pointed at him.

Axe threw the knife down, shaking something off of him.

" you're a terrible dancer Axel"
Someone said looking up, he saw her. Kali.

————————————————————————————————————

A/N gonna have to put it in parts or it would take like a billion years to write + I hope you are enjoying this so far, I'm also trying to give Sev more lines and I can't wait for to go home to meet max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 86.2K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
18.2K 687 21
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...
1.1M 37.8K 84
"Hey, Harrington?" "Yeah, Mayfield?" Nora feels breathless. "You talk too much." stranger things seasons 2-4 max mayfield x fem oc #1 in maxmayfield...
36.7K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler