Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1

1.1K 18 16
By Lumaking7

Normal p.o.v.

Re Chapter: 

Suddenly the alarm got off. Viper rushed over to the computer and asked for the views on the security cameras. A lot of pictures was shown and on one of them, was Adrian Gecko shown.

"Well well Mr. Gecko!" said Viper out loud "Looks like you are next!".

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was standing in the infirmary and was looking concerned at Hassleberry and his sister. Miss Fortaine had just equipped them to a CT scanner, to follow their heart rate, and a oxygen mask. Jaden couldn't believe what he was seeing. Had it been that bad that time with him as well? Miss Fortaine sighed.

"This is exactly like you Jaden!" She said, like she had read his mind "Suddenly fatigue after a duel! This just not ads up!". Jaden looked worried at Tara. 

"I still think it is these Bio bands!" Jim said. He was carrying Shirley in his backpack. "Remember when I told you they lit up, after the duel! I think that the reason they suddenly went so tired!". The others nodded a little.

"Jaden!" whispered a voice suddenly. Jaden turned towards the voice, and noticed Tara. She was moving a little bit, but had still her eyes closed. Jaden figured she was still dreaming. The others noticed this as well. 

"Jaden!" yelled Tara a lot louder this time "It.. It hurts! Brother!". She was tossing around a little in the bed. Jaden rushed over to her side. 

"Tara! Tara it is okay!" He said and took her hand "I am here! I am with you!". 

"Jaden!" She said and relaxed again "Jaden.. Jay!". Then she went quiet again. Jaden looked worried at his sister. He took a chair and decided to stay by her side. Until he was sure she would get better. The others were talking in the background. Something about confronting Viper about these bio bands. Jaden was only half listening. 

Normal p.o.v.

"Are you sure!" asked Crowler, miss Fortaine. She nodded. They were assembled in the teacher loge. The only one who was there was, Fortaine, Crowler and Bonaparte, but she was trying to tell them about the bio band theory, Jim came out with. 

"Students are collapsing left and right!" Fortaine said "All after a duel! We must do something!". Crowler looked at Fortaine.

"Maybe they just were no champion material! I am no Viper fan! But maybe this school really needs some discipline!". Bonaparte snort angry. 

"Well I think we shall stop this! Unlike you two I care about these kids!". However then Viper appeared. He said he was send here, to make them better students, so if they really wanted to help them, they should stop sheltering them. However before any could argue, Viper left. He had a little student, he needed to talk to. 

Adrian's p.o.v.

Adrian was standing at the top roof (The place Jaden and Tara was hanging out) and was looking out in the horisont. He was holding his voice recorder with his latest input about his theory about Viper. However Adrian actually didn't care right now. He was looking at a special dorm a little away. Slifer red dorm. He had actually been spying on Ember as well, and her little friend Jesse. Adrian wouldn't admit it, but he was actually jealous. Ember seem to care about Jesse, more than she did him. Adrian clenched his fist. He squeezed his eyes and saw a familiar figure walk out of Jaden's room. It was a boy with blue hair. Adrian sneered. Jesse! Then five seconds rushed Ember out and gave him a surprising hug. Then Ember waved at him, when Jesse left towards the school. Ember stayed behind. Adrian was a little surprised. Why did she stay behind? However now it was the perfect time to talk to her, without Jesse. He was about to turn around and walk down from the roof, when he heard a coughing voice behind him. Viper was walking over to him. Adrian was a little surprised. 

"Um hi professor Viper!" Adrian said. Viper was standing beside him now. 

"It had been brought to my attention that you haven't taken part in one single survival duel!" Viper said coldly "Is there something I should know Gecko!". 

"Um no! Not that I can think off!" He quickly said "I have just not found the right opponent yet! I take competition really serious you know!". Viper snort a little.

"As you should be!" He stated "But not duel is against the rules! Understood! I just hate to have you expelled! What would the Gecko family say if the eldest son, is failing out of school! Or the media! You have until tomorrow night to find a duel or you're out! Got that Gecko!". Adrian looked at him. He was calm and collected. However he knew Viper wasn't kidding. Adrian would do anything to make sure his family never would get bad publicity, and he knew Viper! He knew that already.

"It is all good sir!" Adrian just said. "Thanks for the warning!". Viper smiled.

"Don't mention it!". Then he left the roof. Adrian sighed inside. This was beginning to sound really dangerous!

Axel's p.o.v.

In a ventilator shaft was Axel roaming around. He was on his way into Viper's office. That duel with Jaden. That part where the energy was sucked out of him, he hadn't known. It was not part of the plan. Viper had kept something secret from him, and he was about to find out what it is. He reacted the end of the shaft. He kicked the gitter open and jumped down. He was in his office. Axel began searching around in the office. On his desk, in the drawers.. finally Axel found a drawer who was locked. With his knife, he broke the lock and found a stack of papers. Axel looked at them.

"It is not what you are hiding Viper!" He said out loud "It is where you are hiding!". On one of the papers was a map, with a circle around. Axel smirked. Viper lets see what you are hiding from me shall we!

Normal P.o.v.

Viper was standing in his lap, looking at the tank with the floating yellow energy. He was smiling evilly. Then he looked at the bio band he was holding in his hand. 

"Who knew this schools students could be so.. so useful!" was Viper thinking and smirked "To power up the bio bands absorbing rate was a great plan!". He walked over to the computer monitor. Hassleberry and Tara was shown on the screen. Both unconscious. Viper only smirked. 

"All though it seems like I have caught some unwanted attention!" He said out loud "But oh well! Progress always comes with a price!". Viper didn't notice that the creature in the tank had opened it eye and was looking at the monitor! Then it laughed a little. Viper didn't hear that of course. 

"Tara!" it said and laughed again. "We are going to play! Can't wait! Can't wait!". Then a little energy was floating quickly out and a flew into the monitor where Tara's picture were. Viper didn't see it at all. He had just clicked on a bottom on the keyboard and Adrian showed up. Viper leaned back in his chair. He smirked. Adrian owed him a lot of energy. Meddling in his affair would be the last thing he would do.

Adrian's P.o.v.

Adrian was sitting in his room and was about to open the suitcase. He made a call to the submarine with Ecco. She had finally finished analyze the bio band. Adrian was looking at the test results. Adrian sneered. 

"I knew it!" He said out loud "The bio band is some energy absorber! When it in on low, nothing bad really happened, however when its maxed out it can be deadly! Thats why Viper wants me to duel! He is trying to shut me up for good!". Adrian smirked. Viper it is going to be tougher to catch a Gecko than you think!

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was in Blair's room and was getting ready. It was morning. Blair had left to help a friend. Ember was a little surprised that Blair was friends with Marcel, the boy who helped her to find Jesse, when she arrived here the first day. Apparently Marcel had low energy and Blair had just left with some food, who apparently was for him. Ember hoped it was not because he had dueled! Like Tara and Hassleberry! Jesse had visit Jaden again. He had stayed by Tara over the night as well. She had wanted to come, but Jesse had said he had something to talk to Jaden about private. Ember had not bin fond of leaving him alone, but everyone had a secret. She was no different. 

"Um Jesse! I have something to tell you!" she said and looked at herself in the mirror "I um have tried to..!". Ember stopped up in the sentence and sighed. She had tried to practice, but she just couldn't say it to herself. The secret she had bin keeping from Jesse. She really wanted to tell him. She sighed again. Suddenly her PDA was ringing. Ember quickly rushed over to it and accepted the call. She was wondering who that could be, since she just had, had the PDA in some days now. 

"Hello Ember!" said a voice and Ember was about to toss the phone at the floor. It was Adrian! She could see him on the video phone. He was waving at her. 

"Adrian!" She said cold "How in the world did you get my number?!". Adrian grin. 

"I don't think you would know!" He just stated and smiled "I have my connections you know!". Ember sneered. Of course he had. 

"What do you want Gecko!" She said cold. Adrian sighed a little. 

"Hey I liked when you said my first name Ember, so please continue with that!" He said. Ember just snort a little and looked at him. 

"I am holding a party at the oberlisk dorm tonight, and I was wondering if you would be my guest of honor!" He said and smiled "I know we had our fights, but I want to put that all behind us and live on! I want to know more about you!". Ember just looked at him. A party really! What was he thinking? Getting up on his mighty horse and show everyone how rich he was? Ember snort cold.

""Yeah forget it Adrian!" She stated "You know I hate being at parties! And hate getting dressed up!". Adrian sighed a little, but then smiled at her again.

"Ahr please Ember! Do you want me to go on the knees and beg!" He asked and sighed " And as for the dress up stuff, you don't need to get dressed really pretty or anything! Just come as you are! So please!!". Adrian had puppy eyes on the screen. 

"Like I would ever get to a party with you!" Ember said cold "I have still not forgiven you from that forceful hug the other day! So NO!". Adrian sighed. 

"I had hoped not to use this you know, but it is your own fault!" Adrian said "But if you don't come Ember, I will have to tell Jesse your little secret! Wonder how he would react when he hears this from ME!". Ember looked shocked at him. 

"You wouldn't dare!" Ember said angry and clenched her fist. Adrian smiled. 

"You know I would Ember! It is actually about time you told him anyway!" Adrian stated "I am actually doing you a favor since you can't do it yourself!". 

"No you aren't Adrian!" She said and sneered "You are blackmailing me! I want to tell Jesse this myself! I have told you that before!". Adrian just looked at her. 

"Fine Adrian!" Ember said and sighed "I will be at your stupid party! Are you happy now?!". Adrian grinned a little. 

"I am thrilled! I come at sunset and get you okay! Want you to be there, at the party, before everyone else!" Adrian said and smiled. Then he waved at her. "See you later my dear Ember!". Then he hung up. Ember screamed out frustrated. Haya appeared behind her with a worried look on her face. 

"You have to tell Jesse my lady!" It started and looked at her "Or Adrian can blackmail you for the rest of your life!". Ember sneered and nodded. 

"Fine! Next time I see Jesse, I will tell him!" Ember said determined "Then we can only hope how he reacts!". Ember walked out of the dorm. She needed a walk. 

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was sitting on a chair and was holding Tara's hand. He hasn't moved since Tara came in here. However she had never screamed up again. Up at one of the walls was Jim standing, however he was actually sleeping. How? Jaden had no idea! Shirley was actually lying under Tara's bed, with its head towards Jim. It was growling a little from time to time, but it stayed under the bed. There had been different people in here from time to time. Fortaine of course, Syrus and Alexis had also both visited him and the others of course. Jesse had also bin here from time, but he had always walked out slowly after he had arrived. Jaden had wondered why every time. The door to the infirmary opened again and Jesse walked in. He looked at Jaden and stopped dead in his tracks for some minutes. His face looked in pain or something. He was clenching his fists and bit his lip. Then he turned around again and was about to leave again, when another voice rang in the room. 

"Jesse!" Jesse froze in his tracks. Jim had opened his eyes and was looking at him "Just talk to him will yer mate! I have noticed your hesitation every time. You're more restless than a nightcreature doing the day!". Jaden looked at Jesse. He wanted to talk to him. Jesse turned around and was smiling awkwardly. He was scratching his hair.

"Ah Jim what are you talking about!" He said and smiled a fake smile. Jim sighed. 

"You wanted to talk to Jaden! But don't have the courage or don't want to disturb him! However the way you have bin wandering back and forth, I figured it is important for you!" Jim stated "So just talk mate!". Jesse sighed. He walked over to Jaden. He was looking at Tara for a moment, then he sighed again. 

"Um Jaden, can I talk to you! You know alone! I know you have um business with um taking care of Tara your sis! So if you don't have the time I understand!" Jesse said really quickly "I just only trust you!". Jaden looked surprised at him. Then he looked at Tara. Then back at Jesse. He looked like he really had a problem. However Jaden couldn't just leave Tara! He let out a sigh. 

"Just go mate!" said Jim suddenly "Me and Shirley can take care of them in here! Right girl!". Shirley growled in agreement. Jaden looked at Jim and then at Jesse. Then Jaden nodded. He got up from the chair. Jaden moved his body a little. It was a little stiff and then he left with Jesse outside. 

"So what do you want to talk about!" asked Jaden and looked at Jesse. They were standing in the forest. Jesse looked around and made sure no one was around before he placed himself at the ground and let out a sigh.

"I got problem!" Jesse stated "You properly think this is foolish, but I need help. I know we two just meet, but I already consider you my best buddy Jaden! You are the only one I can talk to about this!". Jaden smiled happily and sat down beside him. 

"You are my best friend as well!" Jaden said "I swear I won't laugh or anything whatever your problem is Jesse! So spill it already!". Jesse sighed and looked at him. 

"I am in hopelessly in love with Ember Jaden!" He finally said. Jaden looked at him. 

"Well that was about time you admitted that!"Jaden said and grinned. "Don't you think I had noticed! Why do you think it was foolish?!". Jesse was a little stunned. 

"You don't think that!" He asked confused. Jaden just shook his head a little. 

"No! I know how to be in love with someone!" Jaden said. Jesse looked at him. 

"Wait who do you love?!" He asked. Jaden sighed a little and looked at him. 

"Never gonna tell any right!" Jaden said. Jesse nodded. Jaden sighed "I am in love with Alexis!". Then he began telling all about the fiance thing and how he won over the tennis player and all that. How he had fallen for Alexis, when she tried to cheer him up that time with Tara turned into a tiger. However Jaden first figured out how he really felt when he was in that dream world. It was his own heart who had made Alexis his fiance in that world, since it was made from their hearts desire. Jesse listened closely to everything he said. When Jaden was finished. Jesse gasped a little. 

"You and your sister has bin in a dreamworld! Cool! But why haven't you told Alexis how you felt yet then!" Jesse asked. Jaden sighed a little. 

"Yeah goes up to a girl and asks her, *hey Alexis, I have finally figured out what a fiance means, so um since we are engaged, want to go on a date with me!*, even if I leaves out the fiance part, she will still thinks I am nuts, when I mentions the dream world, and how I realised how I felt about her!" Jaden said and sighed "I can't lie to her you know!". Jesse smiled and tried to relax him by patting him on the back. 

"Enough about me!" said Jaden and then grinned "What about you and Ember! When did you realise that you had a crush on her!". Jesse looked at Jaden and turned a little red. Jaden just ignored it and waited for his friend to tell him. 

"Well um I am not um sure!" said Jesse "I have been friends with her forever, and well one day it just happens! In some way! Before I knew it, I was missing her when she was not around, and was embarrassed when she was hugging me in public, but still I didn't want her stop doing that! I wanted her hugs! I wanted to tell her one day! How I really felt, but I just couldn't gain my courage! I was afraid she would turn me down! She is a girl from the rich world, and I from the poor! Why in the world should she be interested in me! I thought! However I decided to stay her friend at least! Until I had gained my courage! I thought I had enough time to do that, but here the other day with Adrian! I just froze inside, when I saw them together! Hasn't realised that if I never tell her, someone would take her instead of me! Like Adrian! I know he likes her as well!". Jaden looked at his friend and sighed a little. Then he placed arm around him and grinned, while pointing him in the face. Just for fun!

"So why do you not just tell her!" Jaden asked and grinned again "Before Adrian does it! If she feels the same way, you have nothing to fear! You don't have any stupid dreamworld reason not to tell her!". Jesse snort and looked at Jaden.

"And if she says no!" Jesse sighed "I think me and my heart would die! It will break to pieces and I will live the rest of my life in embarrassment of how foolish attempt that was and..!". However Jaden grabbed his shoulders and shook him like hell. 

"Jesse put yourself together!" He yelled "You haven't even asked her yet! What if she says yes, and feels the same way?! You are overreacting here! Just take your fear and kick it far away, then take your courage and then go ask her!". Jesse looked at him. 

"Oh yeah and I should take advice for someone who can't ask Alexis, because he thinks he is going to make a fool of himself!" Jesse said and sighed "Let's face it Jaden! We never get the girl we love!". Jaden sighed. Then he took out his deck.

"Okay! I have an idea!" He stated "We both take a card, the one who gets the higher level has to go ask that girl they love out first! So if I get a high monster, I will tell Alexis how I feel, and if it is you, you tell Ember then!". Jesse looked at him. 

"You would do that!" Jesse questioned "Tell Alexis, if you get the highest card!". 

"Yeah I promise!" Jaden said and sighed "We can't be chickens forever right!". Jesse looked at him and nodded. He shuffled Jaden's deck. Then placed every card on the ground. He took a card and Jaden took one as well. Then they both showed their cards. 

"Ha! I won!" said Jaden and grinned. "You have to tell Ember!". Jaden was holding Sparkman and Jesse, Neos. Jesse sighed in defeat. 

"Fine! Need to kick my fear far away!" mumbled Jesse in a low voice "I just need to take my courage instead and just.. ask her! Ah I can't!". He yelled the last part. Jaden grinned and got up on his feets. He helped Jesse up from the ground. 

"Don't worry!" He said "I will go with you and help you! Lets go to the red dorm!". He took his deck back and began pushing Jesse towards the red dorm. 

Tara's p.o.v.

In the mean time with Tara. 

Tara was dreaming. Or she at least thought she was dreaming. All this who happened just couldn't be real. She was in a city. A big one. Tara first thought it was Domino city, but Domino had never been this dark? Has it? A lot of people was walking around. Endlessly! They were just walking around on the streets with no special place to go to. Tara saw many of the same people walking back and forth with an empty look on their faces. Tara tried to stop some of them, but when she touched them, she when right through them. She looked shocked at her hands. Not again, was she thinking! She was not a ghost again! Tara sneered. 

"Haha hello Tara! Are you ready to play with me!" said a voice suddenly "I have waited so long!". Tara turned confused around. She was sure she had heard the voice before, but couldn't remember where. 

"Where are you?!" Tara said angry "What do you want?!". The voice grinned and a big eye appeared beside. Tara looked really surprised at it. 

"I want to play!" It said and grinned "So please! It is so long since I played! I will make sure you wake up if you win!". Tara looked at the eye and snort.

"This is just a dream! I can wake up all by myself!" Tara stated "Just look!". Tara closed her eyes and slammed her own cheek. Then she opened her eyes. However the city, the eye and the people was still here. Tara looked shocked. 

"What! Why am I not waking up!" Tara said shocked. The eye just grinned. 

"Told you so! I can only wake you up!" It said and grinned again "I was the one who brought you in here! Do you want to play now! If you win two out of three rounds, I will wake you up!". Tara looked at the eye. She sighed. 

"What happens if I don't win!" she asked. The eye grinned again.

"Then you will stay and play until you do!" it said "So wanna play Tara!". 

"Fine! Best out of three! What are we playing?!". The eye smiled and Tara felt something around her body. It was something dark. It covered her completely and burned like hell. She tried to get out of it. But the more she fought, the more it strangled. The eye grinned. 

"You have to come with me then!" the eye said and grinned "I have made a special place for only us two!". Then it swallowed her completely. 

Tara landed hard on the ground and was rubbing her rear end. She was standing at a beach. The sun was about to go down. The eye was right beside her. 

"This place is missing something!" the eye stated "Find it before the sun goes down! You will only get two clues". Then the eye left. Tara looked around. It was a beach. There were waves, sand. However Tara had a feeling she had bin here before. She began walking around and was looking around. She saw a medaljon in the sand. Tara took it up. She could open it, but there were nothing inside. However Tara was sure she had seen it before. However she couldn't remember why! She continued walking. Suddenly she found a picnic basket. Tara walked over to it and opened it. There were only a note in it. The word "Stars" was written on it. Tara was thinking. Then she remembered. The medaljon! It was hers! A picture had bin in it, and the note with "stars" on it, it resembled...! Tara looked at the sun. There was only a little tiny light left. 

"Zane! He is missing!" Tara said "He gave me the locket, before he left duel academy, that time, when he was his old self, but when I joined SOL, Sartorius took it away and hit it! However he gave me it back, when he was himself again. There is a picture with Zane in it! However I hid it myself! I couldn't look at it, because it haunted me that Zane had changed!". The eye appeared and grinned a little. 

"Correct!" it said "But that was an easy one!". A cloud of darkness appeared and changed into the picture of Zane. A little later it looked like a door. Tara sighed and walked through it. 

Tara was standing some weird other place. In front of her was only darkness. However suddenly a light was shining. Tara was standing on a road. The eye didn't appear this time, but Tara could hear it was talking. 

"This time you have to chose!" it said "Which of these roads are the correct one! You are getting a little help, but in the end you will have to decide for your own". Suddenly three hoody figures appeared and all began running. Tara looked at them and began following. They were running and running. Suddenly three crossroads appeared. The three hoody creatures took each a different road, but as they did the hoody fell off them. Tara looked shocked now. The three people were Jaden, the road to the left, Zane, to the right and in the middle. Tara was not sure what the middle was. Its road was to dark to see what it on it. However they all stopped up on the roads and looked at her. 

"Chose my road sis!" said Jaden "If you do, there will be light, family and friendship for the rest of our lives!". Zane had shooked his head and looked at her with passion in his eyes.

"Chose my road Tara!" He said and smiled "If you do, there will be dreams, hope and love for the rest of our lives!". The last person on the crossroads was just looking at her. 

"Chose my road girl!" it said "If you do, there will be goals, achievement and darkness for the rest of our lives!".

"Chose wisely!" said the eye and grinned. "Only one is the correct road!". Tara looked at the three roads. She was not sure about the middle road. It was mysterious! She was not sure she should take it. She looked at Jaden's road. It was the one her head wanted the most. She looked at Zane's road. It was the one her heart wanted to take. Tara had tears in her eyes and was looking at the three roads. Her body wanted to walk down the middle road. She looked at Jaden and let out a cry. 

"Jaden! Brother! I am sorry!" She said and rushed down Zane's road. She tossed herself in Zane's arms. Tara could hear that grinning voice again. Tara noticed the dark cloud think around her body now. 

"You chose wrong girl!" the eye thing said "You lost!". Tara looked confused around. 

"Why?!" said Tara confused. The eye grinned. 

"The middle road was the correct one!" it said "You had achievement, goals and darkness there! Like if your goals where love, you could achieve them in the future! Together with the rest of your goals! Second the person on the middle road was YOU! You lost! One more game! If you lose, we have to play again!". Then the cloud swallowed her.

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Ember! Ember are you here!" yelled Jaden out pretty loud. Jesse was standing behind him, but was mumbling to himself. Jaden figured that he was reversing with himself. They were standing outside the dorm beside the stairs and Jaden was yelling like hell. A minute after Chazz stuck his head out from the door, to his room, at the  slifer dorm. He looked pretty angry at them. 

"Stop yelled already!" said Chazz angry "That Ember girl left a little while ago, with that goof ball to Adrian Gecko! Apparently he is holding a party of some sort in the oberlisk dorm, and she is apparently his guest of honor! So she is not here! Stupid Adrian! Thinks he is so much better! Hff! I could throw down such a party myself! So leave slackers! I have a lot of phone calls to make and you're yelling annoys me!". Jaden looked confused at Chazz. Chazz sneered and slammered the door to his room, but not before Jaden and Jesse heard him mumble out loud.

"Stupid Gecko!" He said "There is only room for one spoiled rich child on this school, and that me!!". Then the door got locked tightly. 

"Here you are Jaden!" said a voice suddenly and Jaden and Jesse turned around. Syrus and Alexis was running toward them. They were smiling. 

"So when are you two going!" asked Syrus them and smiled. The two boys looked confused at them. 

"The party!" said Alexis, when the two boys looked confused at them "To Adrian's party! Don't tell me you didn't get an invite!". Alexis was holding a invitation in her hands. The two boys looked shocked at them. 

"No we didn't get any!" said Jaden and looked at Jesse "Did you!". Jesse shook his head. However he looked pretty angry. He had clenched his fists and was looking up in the sky. Then suddenly he was looking at Jaden and grabbed his hand. 

"I am furious!" He stated "He is properly trying to ask Ember out! That slimy Gecko! Okay that does it! I have kicked my fear all out in the universe! Now it is time to crash his party!". Jaden looked surprised at his friend, and with fast steps (Jesse was dragging Jaden with really fast speed) together with Alexis and Syrus, they walked over to the blue dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 130 13
Jason a normal human grew up playing yugioh and at the age of 17 barely turning 18 he wakes up to do his last year of school but when he walks on cam...
130K 950 35
What if Jaden after the defeat of Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh Bond Beyond Time. The Crimson Dragon didn't have enough power to get Jaden and Yusei home to wh...
75K 492 17
What if Jaden had not only his elemental heroes but also the three most powerful cards in duel monsters, the three Egyptian gods, and he was working...
4.4K 30 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...