BL

By Dam5yeon

Basically story is about a boy named Spinz who had suffered a lot in his childhood. Firstly his Parents died... More

PART-1
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
💫Characters💫

PART-2

19 3 0
By Dam5yeon

Then Uncle and Aunt start to laugh like Psychopaths.

The next day ~

Spinz woke up around 8am. His body was paining so much but he ignored it and went to fresh up. After that he went out of his room and start to do the chores. At that time Uncle and Aunt were having breakfast they both didn't said anything and continued to eat.

Around 4 pm

Spinz was washing dishes.

Aunt- Yaah Spinz.

Spinz flinched.

Aunt- After doing dishes come to my room.

Spinz nodded then Aunt left. After 15 mins Spinz was done with dishes so he hurriedly left to Aunt's room. He knocked the door even if it was opened.

Aunt- Come in and sit.

Spinz sit down.

Aunt give him a pencil.

Aunt- Hold it and write something.

Spinz don't know how to hold a pencil but somehow he hold it weirdly and write like draw a line or something like that.

Aunt noticed the weird way he was holding a pencil.

Aunt- It's okay till you know how to write by holding the pencil like that.

[Way Spinz was holding a pencil-
Usually all hold pencil between thumb and index finger or middle finger but Spinz was holding it between his index and middle finger.]

Aunt- Okay now write ABC... that you learned yesterday. You know that what ABC... look like so write.

Spinz was now in the state of breaking down mentally like how will he write he just learned how to hold a pencil few seconds ago.

Aunt- What you thinking? Write quickly!

Then Spinz start to write in a way he like. But he received a slap from Aunt.

Aunt- Write neatly and in sequence.

After 5 hours Spinz learnt how to write. Well Ofcourse he was beaten too.

Aunt- Now go to your room and till morning I need you to write ABC... 50 times both capital and small.

Spinz nodded and left.

After coming to his room he slept cause it was already 10 pm.

Then he woke up around 5am and start to do the work that Aunt said to him.

Around 8am he was done so he fresh up and left to lobby with his notebook. There he saw his Aunt sitting on the couch so he showed her his notebook.

Aunt- Hmm that's okay. Now start to do the chores and come to my room around 4 pm.

Spinz nodded and left to do chores.

At 4 pm sharp he left to Aunt's room.

There he was taught Maths.

The next day he was taught Korean.

The next day he was taught Gk.

Well except studying he was also continued to beat up everyday and was not given food too.

The next day ~

At 4 pm.

Aunt- Yaah Spinz!

Spinz flinched.

Aunt- 2moro you have the entrance exam so go study all the things i taught you. Be ready at 6 pm I'm gonna take your test.

Spinz nodded and left to study.

At 8 pm

Spinz wrote and answered everything Aunt asked him.

Aunt- Hmm good! But i was really in the mood of beating you ahhhh....

Spinz gulped.

Aunt- Get out of my room or i will change my mind.

Spinz hurriedly left.

Time- 8:30 pm

Spinz took shower and went to bed.

Spinz pov

I heard Uncle and Aunt talking about the scheme so that's why i have to study hard(sign). They were talking that when i will Ist time receive scholarship it will be of 5000 only. But when i will next time receive it, it will be 50000. It will be 50000 till middle school. In high school it will be 80000. And i also know that they will kick me out after high school. I mean it's a good thing. And for all that i have to study or they will kill me and then bury me in the backyard. That's why i must study hard to get out of this house as soon as possible. But what if i run from house? No no no they will surely find me with the help of police and i know after that what will happen(sign). Let's just study hard and do nothing else.

After talking to himself he fall asleep.

The next day ~

Spinz was ready till 7 am cause his Uncle told him.When he coming out of his room being all ready, his Aunt told him to have breakfast. Spinz hurriedly starts to eat cause he didn't get to eat from the whole past week. After sometime Spinz and his uncle left to school.

When they reach school Uncle did some formalities at last it was the time for Spinz test. Spinz did the test and the result was shortly out. Well Spinz did top the test so he received free schooling for this year and scholarship.

The school staff gave the books, uniform and shoes to his Uncle and said that school will be starting a day after 2moro.

Then they left for home.

When they come home, Uncle hugged Aunt.

Uncle- He did it! We got the scholarship.

Aunt- That's a good news.

(To Spinz)- And you Spinz, you received books from school, right?

Spinz nodded.

Aunt- Then wtf you doing here? Go study! From now on you have to study by yourself only.

Uncle- And if you don't top every fuckin time, I'm gonna kill you!

Spinz nodded and took books with him to his room.

Well time is around 2:30 pm.

Spinz(in mind)- Let's study. There is nothing else that i can do.

After a lot of studying he saw the time.

Spinz- Ohh, its 6:30 already! Well i should rest a little cause I'm feeling so tired.

Then he drafted to sleep.

Around 7 pm, Aunt came in Spinz room. She saw Spinz sleeping. She got so angry. She pushed him off the bed. He fell down from bed and injured his Ear. But he didn't said anything he just lay there. Aunt came towards him and grabbed his hair making him stand up.

Aunt- I THOUGHT YOU WERE STUDYING. WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SLEEP! HUH?

Spinz lowered his head.

Then Aunt start to beat him. After an hour she stopped.

Aunt- Come out and do the dishes, i have to make dinner.

Then she left. Few seconds later Spinz washed his face and left to do the dishes. After doing dishes.

Spinz- W-hat sh-oul-d I d-o no-w Au-nt?

Aunt- Go study and if i found you sleeping again then be ready to face the consequences.

Spinz left after nodding.

After half an hour dinner was ready.

Aunt- You know what?

Uncle- What?

Aunt- That bitch Spinz was sleeping early when i went to his room.

Uncle- WHAT?

Aunt- Yes.

Uncle- I need to teach him a lesson!

Aunt- I had already taught him a lesson but if you want you can beat him after eating.

Uncle- Hmm.

After eating Uncle went to Spinz room. There he saw Spinz was studying.

Uncle- You dared to fall asleep when we said you to study early, Huh?

Then he start to beat him with his belt.

After 2 hours he stopped beating him and left.

Spinz stood up and went to washroom there he saw himself in Mirror.

Spinz- Just a pathetic human!

Then he took shower and went inside his room and started studying again.

Time 10:30 pm.

Aunt come in Spinz room.

Aunt- Spinz study till 11 pm, then do dishes after that sleep.

After saying this she left.

Then Spinz did what he was told.

Now at 12 pm he went to bed for some sleep.

The Next Day~

Around 8 am.

Spinz was sleeping; Aunt came into his room. She pushed Spinz off the Bed.

Aunt- Yaah!! You have to go to school from tommorow onwards, you should now wake up around 5 am! Understand? Cause you will have to do chores before going to school. Now get up eat some food and then start to do chores.

Spinz nodded, Aunt left.

After that Spinz freshen up and ate a little amount of food which was served for him. Then he started to do the chores.

Around 2 pm he was done with his work.

Aunt- Are you done with your work?

Spinz nodded.

Aunt- Okay, then go to your room and study. From now on you will sleep at 9:30 pm, if i saw you sleeping early then it, then i will beat you very much. Got it?

Now time is 7 pm.

Uncle came home being being full angry.

Aunt- What happened?

Uncle- I fuckin lost all the money we got as scholarship in gambling.

Aunt- WHAT?

Uncle- Yes!

Then he left to Spinz room to beat him up, to lessen his anger. Around 9 pm he stopped and left. Spinz gathered himself and start to study again. When he saw the clock showing 9:30 pm, he went to take a shower and after that fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 4.8K 36
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐰𝐥𝐰 Addicting Sins Spinoff: 𝒀𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 Heartbroken and depressed after realizing her feelings much too late...
133K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2.5K 149 11
Why does it hard to say those letters? - She's living with her mother. She's just a simple, quiet and kindhearted girl. People think she's rude but...