The ancestor of the yaksha's

By Maiden_0f_Artemis

This story is about Kyoko the half Adepti and her journey to find out more about the Yaksha's but also to fin... More

Disclaimer
The very beginning
The trip between life and death. 
Death or maybe not
The escape of the realm the stars
The island within The midst of an ocean of war
The beginning of a long and ruthless war
A Mysterious traveler
Authors note again sorry
Friend or foe
The fight to gain trust
A fight of honor
Authors note again sorry :')
A trip back to watatsumi 
Back in watatsumi 
 an unknown supplier
Authors note again lol
Swordfish II

A new beginning

77 4 1
By Maiden_0f_Artemis

Kyoko rushed to Minlin in hopes of finding Morax there, luckily her prayers were answered and morax happen to be there at that time she rushed over.

"what seems to be the problem Kyoko? you look quite upset." Morax asked confused "Its my mother... her. And Menogias. There gone..." she said tears rolling down her face. "I see...

A few days later morax came to visit Kyoko to update her on the masks, current state.

months have passed and the mask was finally fully restored to its full power.

Morax went back to visit Kyoko. to give the mask to her.

Morax: I must warn you still this mask is very powerful and will channel your energy through it so please be careful when you use it.

Kyoko: I understand morax thank you again for restoring my mother's mask.

Afterwards morax had left 500 years as past since then it is now Kyoko 515th birthday. Though to Kyoko today wasn't special because it was her birthday today was special because she had finally been granted the permit to travel to Inazuma. She was asked a few months ago by a group of traders to take them to Inazuma so they would be able to trade with Inazuma traders. It took a lot of hard work but after a couple months she was given the permission to travel to Inazuma she would finally be able to visit the land of eternity.

But for her this adventure would last much longer than she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.