Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Seokjin's ending

2.6K 91 11
By Daisy12itsmemario

                             *warning: language, drugged, forced*

Does this darn forest ever end?

I swear I've seen this tree before!

After I ran away from Chanjue and the guys, I've been having this weird feeling that I've been running in circles.

''My gosh, I hate this forest!'' I quietly whispered.

Still I kept going.

I would be an easy target if I stayed in one position for too long.

So I kept running, past trees and puddles.

Jumping over logs and holes in the earth.

After fifteen minutes I stopped, those trees.......

''DARN IT!!!'' I whispered louder.

This was really pissing me off.

Was I really going in circles? Am I losing it? 

I was deep in thought when I heard something.

Silent footsteps, trying to pass through the night.

They sound far away, but I'm not risking it.

I look behind me, but there was nothing to see.

Just the vast emptiness of the forest.

I continue my journey, I don't want to wait around to see what happens.

The trees in my path lean in my direction, I have a feeling the forest is closing in on me!

Without waiting to see if my intuition is correct, I run even faster. Trying desperately to avoid the branches that swing at my arms and legs.

I can hear a low whistle, it's far but I can still hear it. Suddenly the whistle stops and the strange creature starts to sing.

''Run rabbit, run rabbit, run.....run....RUN~!''

It's dark voice brings shivers up my spine, the voice sounds fake.......and full of manipulation.

My feet keep carrying me forward, the forest starts to open up, I can see the moon light eluminate the ground!

Just a few more steps and I'll be out in the open!

''Did you really think I would let you get away?''

Sh*t........................

The trees block my path and chase away the light, I can't see a thing.

My legs are suddenly rooted to the ground, thick tree roots have wrapped themselves around both my lower legs, immobilizing me.

''SH*T!'' I try to get them free but the roots are too strong.

''My darling~~ You didn't think I would let you escape? Right?!''

My heart stops, he's right behind me! 

''I could never leave you out of my sight.....without you....my heart would stop beating. You wouldn't want to kill an innocent hybrid now would you~~''

His warm breath hits my neck, a soft finger trails it's way from my shoulder to my hand.

He grabs my hand and pushes it behind my back, when he finally releases both my hands have been tied together.

''You look beautiful like this.....wrapped up in natures embrace~~''

He moves his hand over the rose that grew from my restraints, slowly pushing the plant further to my skin.

''Be careful darling~~ Roses have thorns.......I wouldn't want you getting hurt.''

With a chuckle he stands in front of me, his white ears standing upward and his tail swiftly moving from side to side.

He holds my chin in his hand and grins down at me.

''I won again darling~~''

His white eyes sparkle with enthusiasm, he licks his lips hungerly.

''W-what? What do you mean won again? I-i......What did you do to Chanjue!''

What the h*ll is he talking about!

Seokjin just smiles, ''You will remember once you wake up again~~''

My eyes widen, ''W-what.....'' 

''Nothing is what it seems, it's all fake.......now let me enjoy you~~''

His lips meet mine and he forcefully shoves his tongue in.

I'm frozen, what does he mean? Wake up?!

His hands trail down my body, ''I'll see you when you wake up darling~''

He smiles at my sleepy gaze, seeing as I slowly slip away from reality?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh?.............

My head hurts............

I want to open my eyes but they feel very heavy.

I decide to rest for a moment and then try again.

''Don't force yourself darling, you are still very much out of it after all.''

Who......is......THAT!

I force my eyes to open, disobeying the order of the mysterious man.

I look right into the eyes of my captor.

''Seokjin........'' I quietly whisper.

He sits next to me on the bed, (It took me a moment to realise I was on a bed)

''Hello darling, now don't move to much, I don't want you passing out on me again.''

''Passing out? Wha......but...I was just in the forest...''

He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

''Oh you had the forest dream again? How many times is that going to return? I will have to ask for a docter to examine you, this dream just keeps coming back.''

Seokjin checks my temperature with his hand on my forehead and disappears out of the room after mumbling something along the lines of: need food, more blankets.

I lay in the bed looking at the ceiling, confusion coloring my face.

''Wait........but, if I wasn't in the forest.......and the dream Seokjin said-!''

I sat up as I remembered, the time I was kidnapped in the forest.

That was 3 months ago, no wait......4, or maybe just 2.

Seokjin he..........He brought me here, to THIS house.

We left the asylum behind and moved towards the country-side.

Still this doesn't make sense.

What about that dream?

Wait! I suddenly remember, Seokjin gave me weird tasting food this morning, that must be what is causing the dreams.

''But why would he give me that food? And why do I keep accepting it?''

I try to remember, but my mind is one black hole.

''What am I forgetting?''

''Everything......''

I look up, Seokjin is leaning in the doorway, holding a tray with food, and looking down at my figure.

''What did you say?'' I ask.

''You are forgetting, EVERYTHING!''

He shouts, putting the tray down and moving towards my figure.

''That is the whole point, I'm giving you this drug so that you will forget everyone you have ever known. Well........except for me of course. In a few weeks you will have forgotten everyone and at that moment, I will move my plan into fase two. You will wake up and I will tell you, you were in a car accident. I will show you a fake photo of the both of us graduating from OUR school, to show you that we went to the same school and were high-school sweethearts. THEN! I will show you a wedding certificate, indicating that we got married after graduating. And to top it off, I will show you a picture of this house when we first bought it. Just to make my story extra complete, and to prevent you from trying to run off!''

He smiles at me when he is done talking, now almost hovering over me.

''WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TELL ME YOUR PLAN! THIS WILL JUST PUSH MY ATTEMPTS TO ESCAPE FURTHER.''

Seokjin smiles and shakes his head.

''Oh don't worry darling, in a few weeks, you will have forgotten all about this conversation. You will be all mine, and no one will get in our way!''

I look at him in shock, there is one last question I have to ask.

''But, what about that dream! WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ABOUT.''

He smiles and thinks for a moment.

''The drug has a little side effect, of course it needs to make you forget all of your memories. But in order to do that there are some pretty heavy chemicals in this stuff. A lot of people hallucinate weird things, like objects turning into evil snakes, or getting chased by an evil spirit.''

I shake my head, ''You are absolutely SICK!''

I push him and run out of the bed, I try to make it to the door, but my foot gets caught.

''I didn't do all of this to have you running away from me darling! You will forget it all, don't worry about that.......it's already working right now~~''

He grins while pushing me back on the bed, tightly holding my hands above my head.

''That's not true-''

''Oh yeah? Then tell me darling, what was the job you did before coming to the asylum?''

Seokjin smirks.

''That's easy, my job was..........it was..''

I stop talking, sh*t why can't I remember that! It's so easy to remember, come on this was your dream job.

''I was a-''

My mind is blank, I.......I've forgotten!

I start to cry as I realise that he is right, I cannot remember.

''See, I told you! You do still remember the time at the asylum, the games and all of the other stuff that happened there. But you will soon forget, and that is for the better. I don't want you thinking about the other guys, especially that human guy. As for the others, I have no idea where they are. After I chased you and caught you in the forest, I decided to leave the pack. We weren't a very good pack anyway, to many fights. But you don't have to worry about that darling, soon......you won't remember them~~''

He leans down and presses kisses all over my face.

''Soon you will be all mine~~ Then you will be my wife and mate, you will love me and you will never leave me~~''

''No please.......leave me!'' I try to get out of his grip, but he's holding me down too tight.

''Don't worry darling, I will take care of it! Now..........I think it's time you get something to eat.''

''NO! I don't want to have that nightmare again!! NO!''

I struggle as he tries to feed me some food.

''Darling the food is drug-free, you just woke up. I don't want you to die! You can have the next portion in 12 hours.''

''NO!!!!''

He sighs at my non-calming-down squirming body.

''You forced me to do this, I didn't want to hurt you but you made me do it.''

''Wha-''

I try to say, but instead yelp in pain as Seokjin inject something in me with a needle.

''AUWW''

''Susshhhh darling, you should feel sleepy in a moment. And while you're out, I will make sure you won't leave when you wake up again~~''

He has a glint in his eyes that tells me that I will be tied up the next time I wake up.

''No.....I don't-''

My mind gets foggy, and my limbs feel very heavy.

''Please....don't..''

''You made me do this darling, if you would have just coöperated, none of this whould have happened, I won again~~.''

He

Is 

Crazy....

I think, as my eyes close, to let me fall into the world of dreams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

I wanted to upload yesterday, but guess who's wifi went down, and then who's story dissapeared because I could not save the rest because the wifi was gone.

*meh* 

And it was the end of my school week, and I had a really important week. Like- my whole career was at risk.

but anyway.......I posted, who's ending do you want to see next?

Please comment down below, vote, and follow me (if you want)

Byeeeeeeeeeee (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
149K 6.9K 38
Yoona has been rescuing and recovering hybrids her entire life. Now she has inherited her grandparent's hybrid sanctuary. It was a normal rescue, get...
744K 26.6K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...