~Shin Rumi wants to be a byst...

By Blasphemer_Amon

Shin Rumi likes to think she has manage to stay on the sideline. She is the school idol, but she drew the lin... More

~Daily Life Arc~ CH1- Anticipating?
~Daily Life Arc~ CH2- Dame-Tsuna
~Daily Life Arc~ CH3- Delinquent Transfer student
~Daily Life Arc~ CH4- Finally that bitch is gone
~Daily Life Arc~ CH5- The boy abandoned by the so-called baseball god
~Daily Life Arc~ CH6- Reborn-chan
~DL A~CH7- More crazy people appear but nothing I can't handle except Reborn
~Daily Life Arc~ CH8- Boxing club and EXTREME
~Daily Life Arc~ CH9
~Daily Life Arc~ CH10- School Festival
~DLA~ CH11- Insults, Babysitter and what is this feeling?
~Daily Life Arc~ CH12- Birthday
Sorry

~Daily Life Arc~ CH-13 I-Pin

76 5 0
By Blasphemer_Amon

Long, long ago, there was a girl named I-Pin. She is 5 years old and is a professional under her master.

I-Pin has a master. His name is Fon. Although, master may be the same size as I-Pin, he is the number one martial artist in the world.

How did master become number one martial artist in the world so young? Honestly, I-Pin has no idea. If you really want to know, you will have to ask master.

However, I-Pin know that master is her family even though not related by blood. That's what master said. I-Pin doesn't understand. Aren't family connect by blood? Master said blood isn't the only thing that makes a family. He said that I'll understand one day. (I-Pin hope so)

Now, I-Pin is on a mission to assassinate someone in Japan. The client gave I-Pin a picture of a target. With the goal to make master proud, I-Pin marched off to Japan.

I-Pin is finally in Japan. On the way to search the target, I-Pin saw a blurred-figure provoking a dog. And when the dog was provoked, it's clear he was very frightened even though I-Pin can't see him clearly. I-Pin thinks this is what people call 'idiots'.

Master told I-Pin to be good, so, I-Pin decided to lend him a hand. First, I-Pin got in the way before the spikey hair guy and the enraged dog. The dog tried to bite I-Pin. But I-Pin is not the disciple of number one martial artist in the world for nothing.

Since I-Pin was eating the dumpling, it makes things easier. I-Pin condenses the smell from the dumpling bun using kenpou and send it to the nose of the dog.

Then, I-Pin hit with her palm like hitting the dog. Her fist didn't touch the dog but the dog was definitely hit. "EH!?" "Without contact!?" After a minute or so, I-Pin sent the dog to the house it came from directly locked the door so it can't come out again.

After fending off the dog, the one I-Pin saved just now thanked her. Although, I-Pin can't see his face clearly, she thinks he is somewhat familiar.

But I-Pin left it at that. I-Pin still has to do her work, after all. I-Pin went off on her quest to find the target again. On the way, I-Pin also helped two girls from the same school as the boy she helped from what she saw blurrily.

As I-Pin continued to search the trace of target, I-Pin found something unexpected. The first one I-Pin helped today is the target! Did he tricked I-Pin by pretending to be weak and vulnerable?!

To find her target, I-Pin asked others by mentioning their school uniforms. Finally, I-Pin found the school.

And I-Pin saw the two girls she helped the morning. "It's you!" "You are the one from morning, when I dropped my wallet!" "Thanks for helping me pick up my money yesterday!"

"Weird cloths...Where are you from?"

You might not know but actually, I-Pin is very shy. Although, I-Pin wanted to respond to their gratitude, I-Pin was overwhelmed by shyness and was frowning instead. Well, that also attributed to the fact that I-Pin can't see clearly.

Then, I-Pin saw the target. To be sure, I-Pin looked at the photo, then looked at the target again. Photo, Target, Photo, Target. 'It's the target!'

Since I-Pin can't speak Japanese, I-Pin decided to convey the target the meaning, 'Go to the rooftop' by gesturing her hand upward.

"Huh?" "U-Up..?"

Since the target understood, I-Pin went to the rooftop first.

*Rooftop

"AH!" "There he is!" "What's with the change of clothes?!" "Also, eating dumpling!?"

"Yesterday, I didn't realize you were my target so I helped you. But today, I will kill you!" And I-Pin thought about what's so strange about eating dumplings.

That was what I-Pin said but...In Chinese. And Tsuna didn't understand it at all. Fortunately, THE GREAT REBORN took pity in him and decided to translated for pathetic Tsuna. All hail THE GREAT REBORN. "Heh, it was nothing at all" said THE GREAT REBORN and tilted his fedora to shade his eyes.

"Reborn!?" "What are you talking about!?"

"That's I-Pin the assassin"

"EH!?" "That can't be!" "That kid!?" "S-So, this is the human bomb!?" It seems Reborn already told Tsuna about the I-Pin the human bomb assassin whom is a new arrival in Namimori.

"Right"

"fujanfhiuf8ad5dka87" "hfay8fuair[fahre8y I-Pin"

"Ack!" "I heard I-Pin!" "So is he really?.."

I-Pin changed to ready to fight stance.

"GAH!" "It's that psychic power again!" "That lets him defeat people without direct contact!?'

"It's not psychic" "There's a secret to this technique"

"!" "Secret!?"

I-Pin started off by hitting with her palm downward. Although I-Pin was hitting nothing but air, I-Pin's power seems to reach Tsuna. Tsuna's face was hit but also was not hit and was sent flying faraway. "UGYAAH!"

Then, I-Pin gestured her hand like gripping someone throat but in reality, there's only air between her hand. "GAH!" "I-I can't breathe!" "HELP!" "WHAT'S THAT SECRET!?" "I'M GOING TO BE KILLED!" Again, I-Pin's power seems to be controlling people or living objects from afar. Is I-Pin really a psychic!?

"No other way" Reborn has decided to interfered. His job is to make dame-Tsuna someone suitable for Decimo position. It would do no good to get him killed after all.

Reborn took the safety off the gun. At the same time, I-Pin kicked the air. And Reborn fired the gun before 2 or 3 cm from Tsuna. And smoke appeared.

"Uwah!" "It stinks!" "What is this!?" "It smells like garlic!"

"I broke the vapor that was surrounding you with bullet" "That is the secret of the technique"

'Gyoza-ken' technique. This is the secret technique where I-Pin condenses the smell from the dumpling bun using kenpou and send it to the nose of the opponent, which directly numbs their brains.

Once the brain is numb, the muscles move by themselves. Making it look like the person is being manipulated by psychic powers. That summarize the secret technique 'Gyoza-ken'.

Gyoza-ken means Dumpling Fist.

Kenpou is the Chinese art of self-defense.

"That means a stinky tofu!?" "That can't be true!" "Such an amazing technique is actually garlic!?" "So lame..."

Then, I-Pin started sweating profusely.

"Uwah!" "So much sweat!"

And, 9 pin appeared on I-Pin's forehead.

"!!?" "W-What is that?"

"The countdown for the 'Pinzu-timed super explosion' has begun"

"Huh?"

"I-Pin's shyness is at the extreme level" "When the shyness reaches the peak, 9 pins appear on I-Pin's forehead"

"EEH!" "He is shy!?" "So, that weird expression came from shyness!?"

"The number of pinzu on the head decreases with time. And once it gets to I-Pin, the dumpling gas Is releases from all of the body pores at once, causing a massive explosion" "The level of destruction can form up to small carter"

Start countdown🡪 9 pins, 8 pins, 7 pins, 6 pins, 5 pins, 4 pins, 3 pins, 2 pins, 1 pin🡪 EXPLOSION!!!

Pinzu is Japnaese way to call one of the suits on 'Mahjong'

Also called 'Tong Zi' or 'Bing' in Chinese.

"That explains the name 'Human Bomb'!!"

"Oh, there you are" "You forgot this"

"Kyoko-chan!"

After seeing Kyoko, I-Pin sticked to her leg like a sticky rice.

"I-Pin is drawn to people due to overwhelming shyness during countdown"

"What!?" "Kyoko-chan is in danger!"

Tsuna can't bear to see his crush getting hurt. He took I-Pin off Kyoko and threw her to another place. And that place happened to be the door connecting the rooftop and the building. The door opened just in time before I-Pin hit the door. It was Gokudera.

"Tenth!" "Would you like to-" And Gokudera realize that there's suddenly a child in his arm. "!?"

"Gokudera-kun, watch out!" "Hurry up and throw that kid!"

"Here" said Gokudera cheerfully and threw that kid to his dearest Tenth.

"Not to me!!" "5 pins to go" and he threw I-Pin again to who knows where again. And someone caught her again.

This time, Rumi. "Eh?" "You want this kid, Tsuna?" "Here, catch!" And threw her to Tsuna like playing catch.

'Again' 'Why me' 'Also, since when was Rumi-san here?!' Thought Tsuna as he watched the kid in his arm again. Again. "3 Pins!"

Actually, Rumi came not long ago after Gokudera came up to rooftop. She was just bored.

Another person came to the rooftop again. "Yamamoto-kun!" 'Wait, Yamamoto-kun is good at baseball, maybe this could work out' thought Tsuna and threw I-Pin to Yamamoto.

Seriously, what's up with those kids coming up to rooftop all the time. Don't they have classes or something?

"What is this?"

"It doesn't matter!" "Just throw it as far as you can!'

"Right" "There!"

Right after Yamamoto threw I-Pin to the sky as far as possible as Tsuna said, the last pin went out and, 'BOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" A big explosion came. At that time, Tsuna was just glad that Yamamoto came to the rooftop no matter what the reason.

Turned out that the person I-Pin has to kill is nothing like Tsuna. I-Pin is extremely near-sighted. In order to gain experience through discipline, I-Pin started training in Japan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
154K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...