~DL A~CH7- More crazy people appear but nothing I can't handle except Reborn

~Photo not mine~
Also, DL A is daily life arc. Apparently the space for title is full.

"Ciaossu~" 

"Hello, who is this?" 

"It is Reborn, would you like to have study with dame-tsuna?" 

"I am sorry, Reborn. I am not free today. My schedule is full" 

"It is ok, Ciaossu~" 

"Goodbye, Reborn-chan" 

  *next day 

"Hello" 

"Oh, dear who are you?" 

"My name is Shin Rumi, nice to meet you Sawada-San" 

"Come on, call me Nana or Maman" 

"Then, Nana-San I am a friend of Tsuna, I came to visit" 

"I didn't know Tsuna has a friend coming over, come in" 'So gullible but they are mother and son. Could this also be a façade?!' 

I am so tired that I, the narrator, Shin Rumi doesn't know how to actually describe this day...Basically, I went to Tsuna's house. 

Then I was introduced to a gorgeous woman named Bianchi whom is also Transfer delinquent student's older sister. Also, obsess with Reborn. (WTF, on the other hand, as expect of people Tsuna interact with) 

She and Reborn were sunbathing while a boy was looking into a house. I was about to alert when Bianchi went to him. They were talking when a baby (another baby) in a cow print suit was suddenly on the poor boy's shoulder. 

Then the baby took out something from his afro, a horn- (A HORN?!) and throw that to Reborn, while Reborn reflect that with a bat. 

Then the horn was thrown back to the brat (Even though I haven't interacted with him, I could already tell he is a brat. But still a child. Reborn doesn't give that feeling. The mystery of Reborn is growing more and more. Maybe I should try asking uncle, I mean he knows everything...) 

And- basically the kid got hurt by his own weapon (Maybe I could teach him how to use weapons properly?) 

The brat went Boom, Boom, bazooka and still managed to hit himself with his own weapon? Then, my vision was filled with pink smoke. In center of that was a man that resemble the brat. It seems the man knew Tsuna too. As expect of him. 

Then, he said, "Onee-San, it is little onee-san. I am getting nostalgic" 'What-' Tsuna began to get panicked over something and Reborn smirk, the kind that is giving me danger signals. 

Tsuna called him Lambo but Bianchi called him Romeo. She pulled out some food that I deemed as dangerous and the man ran away. She then, begun to shoot with her sloppy gun skills. 

The one I pity the most is the poor red hair boy that got caught up in all of this madness and chaos. No matter the intentions he looked into the house with, now he is just a poor bystander. I can tell he is going to get a trauma and nightmares after this. 

Chaos, pure chaos, normally I would enjoy it but only if I am not involved in it. I can somehow tell the culprit for chaos is Reborn or he somehow has a hand in it. I am so tired...

-------------------------------

500 words