𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄// 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚...

By solangelo_sun_star

Sequel to "Into The Dark" on my old account @solangelo_sun_moon Will has been forced into a marriage with th... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏// 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐// 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑// 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒// 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓// 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔// 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕// 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖// 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗// 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎// 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏// 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐// 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑// 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒// 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓// 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔// 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕// 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖// 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗// 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎// 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏// 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐// 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑// 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒// 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓// 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔// 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕// 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖// 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗// 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎// 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏// 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐// 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒// 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓// 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔// 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖// 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗// 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎// 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏// 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐// 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑// 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒// 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟓// 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟔// 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟕// 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖// 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟗// 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎// 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟏// 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟐// 𝐅𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑// 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟒// 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓// 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔// 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟕// 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖// 𝐀 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟗// 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎// 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟏// 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟐// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟑// 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟒// 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟓// 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟔// 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟕// 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟖// 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟗// 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟎// 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟏// 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟐// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟑// 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟒// 𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟓// 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟔// 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑// 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

570 27 58
By solangelo_sun_star

The desert was quiet at this time of night, not even an insect to be heard. The darkness beyond the torches was suffocating, but the Black Hand's base was visible in the distance.

Nico's hands couldn't stop shaking. He took another deep breath, adjusting his robes. "How much longer?" he asked Valdez, who was standing to his left.

"Just a few more minutes," he replied. "They need to finish up Percy's glamour." Valdez had been magicked to look like the sandy-haired soldier that he had stabbed in the tunnel, though if Nico looked hard enough, he could see Leo underneath. Nico's glamour was a lot more simple--nothing more than his voice and the color of his eyes. It would be up to him to don Jalgan's mannerisms and attitude, though--no glamour could do that.

Will stood to Nico's right, wearing simple clothes, his hair in a braid. His wedding ring glinted on his finger, the diamond sun seeming to suck all the light out of the nearby torches. Nico fiddled with his own ring, which was the twin to Will's--Jalgan's ring had been lost when he fell, and no one could remember what it looked like, so they had simply copied Will's.

"Are you doing okay?" Nico asked him gently.

Will nodded, but he didn't look at him. He hadn't looked at him since the glamour had taken effect. Nico didn't blame him.

Footsteps behind them. He turned to find two of Jalgan's soldiers. He squinted, and the glamours flickered, revealing Perseus and Jason.

"We're only going in as three of Jalgan's soldiers?" he asked, confused. "Weren't there ten in total?"

"The story will be that three died, and the remaining four were left at the Aureole Kingdom to keep it under control," Jason said. He motioned to the two coffins that they had brought with them. "Leo, help us with this?"

While the three made sure the glamours on the people in the coffins were correct, Will and Nico joined arms, holding their torches high. Will held on to Nico tightly.

"Is everyone ready?" Perseus asked. Nods all around. "Okay. Get into position." The three soldiers lined up behind the couple, the coffins between them. As one, the five moved forward.

For a minute, there was no sound save the sand shifting beneath their feet, their breathing, and the crackling of their torches. The fortress soon loomed over them. Nico's mouth went dry, and he offered up a quick prayer.

Nico managed to extract himself from Will's grasp; the prince had been digging his nails into his arm by accident. He stepped forward, staring at the door for a moment. He composed himself, then knocked.

Just seconds later, the doors swung open, and a pale man with red hair burst through, startling him. The man laughed. "Jalgan! It's good to see you!"

Nico matched his enthusiasm, giving a smile. "Hello...uh--"

"What? You don't recognize your old friend?" the man teased.

Nico felt a spark of anxiety, but he managed a laugh. "Forgive me. I can barely see a thing in this damn darkness. It's been millenium since I've heard your voice!"

"I'm Blyden, you old fool!" The man wrapped an arm around him, giving a grin. "Has it really been so long, friend?"

"I'm afraid it has," Nico said with another chuckle.

Blyden let go of him and turned to Will. His eyes roved over him. Nico nearly bristled. "And this is your husband, I presume? My, is he beautiful!"

Will gave a shy smile, though Nico could tell he was resisiting the urge to strike the leering man. He offered Blyden his hand, and he kissed the back of it, admiring his ring.

"But enough of the pleasantries!" Blyden backed into the base and motioned them inside. "Come in, come in! You must be exhausted!"

The party walked through the door, which closed behind them with a clang. They made their way through dark, winding halls.

"Might I ask what the coffins are for?" Blyden asked, looking over his shoulder at them. "Are they some of our fallen?"

"Oh, no. It's a surprise," Nico said with a grin, before it faded from his face. "We lost three to those Aureoles, unfortunately. Their bodies are back at the Aureole kingdom with the others."

"So that's why you only bought three soldiers," Blyden said. He paused at a door, the five stopping with him. "Do you wish to have the meeting now, or do you want to rest first?"

"Have the meeting now," Nico said immediately, the others nodding in agreement. "I am far too excited to sleep."

"Of course." Blyden opened the door for them and beamed at them. "I can't wait for you to see what we have in store!"

☀️☀️☀️☀️

At the back of the fortress, several sorcerers gathered, mere shadows along the walls.

Hearthstone Alderman, a man with pale skin and hair, turned to Lou Ellen and began to sign, his face full of something like worry. There are multiple presences just beyond this door. Whatever they are, they don't feel human.

"Could we go through the first story window, then make our way down?" Alabaster asked.

Hearthstone paused, deep in thought. Perhaps we can find a window to the basement. Nods from the other sorcerers.

"Try to find an entrance to the basement first," Blackstone said. "When that fails, do the first story. And be quick about it." She surveyed the group, green eyes nearly black in the dim light. "Stay sharp. May the gods watch over us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 157 10
After Nico's three days in the infirmary, he's kind of starting to like camp. He's got some friends and a nice cabin and a *tiny* crush on Will Sola...
1.1K 110 20
perfect way to meet a kid, find him bleeding in a ditch, why not? the perfect way to meet him again? Having to share a house with him. For someone wh...
300K 5.3K 100
!!sequel out now!! COMPLETED **don't own the characters or pictures** title is pretty self explanatory :) ships in the story: percy jackson & annabet...
405K 7K 30
What will happen when Percy Jackson is put in a coma? Will he pull through? Or has his luck finally run out? What will happen to Annabeth if he does...