STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS

429 22 1
By NoahNP

While Lucifer and party reached one base, the others were not ideally wasting time. The royal knights laid siege to the other stronghold. Fortunately, there was close to no problem in that mission.

Lucario:- "Something is wrong. Things are not supposed to go this easy."

Victor:- The monsters here are the same. 'Mutant chimera'. We are at the right place, but still the enemies are weaker than we predicted.

The royal knights are one of the strongest knight order in existence with each knight being atleast at the expert level. The captains of the order are all at master level. With the
'Lord Commander' at extreme top.

The current Lord Commander is first prince Lucario.

Lucario:- "We did find two alchemists but they weren't that big of a deal. It seems our research was insufficient. I hope Lia and the others are safe."

Knight:- Lord commander, we have found a hidden route at the basement of the factory!

Victor:- Could that be......

Lucario:- Gather all the knights. Treat the wounded, regroup, rest and call for back-up. We shall explore the underground route after finishing the necessary preparations!

Knights:- But sir, what about the missing people? What if they all die while we are wasting our time doing 'prep' . Shouldn't we charge in first!

Lucario:- You fool! This the enemy of the country we are facing! They infiltrated our land, caused havoc and created these strongholds all under our noses! If we don't take precautions then we might end up as their ingredients instead of our people's saviours! Don't be misguided by short term things and look at the bigger picture!

Knights:- YES SIR!

All the while a figure starred at them from the shadows.

???:- That Cautious prince might become a nuisance.... Che!

At the same time at the second research facility.

Diablo
One of the seven alchemist
Demonic material art user
Humanoid Demon

Diablo:- "It seems Arius has taken interest in your body."

Lia:- "Disgusting, but~ can't blame him I am super beautiful afterall. Even monsters are at it's mercy."

Lucifer said these with complete pride and confidence. Even Diablo couldn't completely refute the statement.

Diablo:- Not sexually but as a researcher. Though I might look like this, I am a high ranking alchemist too. Your body's constitute and that wierd power leaking out of it is truly interesting.

He stopped for a second and it seems he was trying to smell something.

Diablo:- NOT JUST THAT, your smell. I love it! It reeks tragedy!

A creepy smile of pleasure spread across his face. Diablo was a half demon and demons have a tendency of getting attracted to people with tragic past. They are the easiest to corrupt afterall.

Diablo:- You, by any chance are a god's messanger or something? That is the only logical explanation. Unexplainable strength and nonexistent past.

His words caught Lucifer's interest. This was something he was wondering about himself.

Lia:- Me and gods? We go wayyyy back, as enemies that is. A background search on me? Well, what did you find? Care to explain?"

Diablo:- "Ha ha ha NO."

With does words Diablo rushed towards Lucifer with the intent to kill.

Lia:- "I see, No rest for the wicked."

Lucifer himself took stance and defended against the upcoming attack.

Diablo:- "Demonic Stampede"

Diablo was a martial artist as he looks suggested. He used demonic energy to give his opponent internal damage and boost his own attack power.

Lia:- "Ahhh let's get this over with already. I have a tone of questions running round and round in my head! Not just that, even the cake shop got destroyed and i was no able to eat anything sweet. You understand the feeling of not getting what you want!? My patience is running out!"

Diablo's attack consisted of kicks. They were covered with purple energy increasing damage along with chances of inflicting curse.

Lia:- Magic shield.

Lucifer created a three layer magic shield and blocked the onslaught of kicks, although his shields were completely broken in the process

Lia:- Curse magic? You, by far, are the most troublesome opponent I have faced. Well until now atleast.

Diablo: Ah? I am waaay more than just troublesome.

Diablo didn't let go of the momentum and continued with his kicks. Lucifer also didn't hold back and returned the favour with his own kicks.

Lia:- Foot-arts: Piercing kicks!

The martial arts fight had intensified. Each time their kicks hit each other it released pressure in the surrounding area.

Diablo:- Being able to neutralize my demonic energy, I see. Your feet are covered with holy magic!

Lia:- Holy foot-arts: piercing kicks.

Lucifer changed his technique's name to tease Diablo. However it did not effect him.

He continued to calmly analyed Lucifer's techniques between the battle which ticked him off.

Diablo:- If this continues the floor might not last.

Lia:- Maybe. But the fight will be over before then.

Diablo:- Very high confidence, one might call it over confidence.

Lia:- No, facts!

Lucifer's kick landed on Diablo's face. It sent him flying back to the hall where Kurumi and Leonardo were.

Kurumi:- Master!

Lucifer quickly entered the room where his trusted generals were fighting.

Lia:- How are things going?

Leonardo:- They are tough nuts to crack.

Kurumi:- Magic attack nullification, Physical attack resistance. Elemental resistances, and so on.

Leonard:- No room to think, extremely experienced and smart too!

Daeva:- You are talking as if you are weak! We aren't the only 'Monsters' here!

Arius:- Diablo, what have you managed to analyse ?

Diablo:- You must be joking right? Didn't you see me flying in? She is extremely powerful, the martial arts she is using aren't all that great but her proficiency is out the world.

Daeva:- Listening you praise someone's martial arts is rare. This means our time was not wasted after all.

Arius:- We need more data. Let's continue the fight.

Lia:- You see i am a gentleman, thus I allowed you to have that little chit chat amongst yourselves. Now that this gentleman's patience has ran out, Kurumi! Leonardo! Let's defeat them and start the interrogation already.

Kurumi/Leonardo:- Yes master!

Daeva:- Oof these people. They believe we were using our full strength! Arius, you don't mind if I hog all the fun right?

Arius:- All I desire is their battle data.

Diablo:- Leave the princess to me. You can handle the other two.
Daeva:- With pleasure!

Skill:- Corrupt Aura!

Corrupt Aura
It gives the user a extreme increase in magic power, physical attack and speed.

Lia:- Wow, we underestimated them just because they are Alchemist.....

Kurumi:- Well master, Alchemist aren't supposed to be strong.

Diablo:- Let me correct you a bit. We three are possibly the only exception to the definition of 'Alchemist'. Probably in the whole world.

Arius:- Our job is not just Alchemist but
'SOUL ALCHEMIST', our powers are able to manipulate the souls of all living beings.

Leonardo:- Thus you managed to create such perfect chimera and your strength is a result of absorption isn't?

Daeva:- Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You managed to understand our powers but what can you even do? Let's just kill!

Lia:- I get it. The skill usage has a side effect! Look at Daeva. That crazy mind must be a side effect!

Diablo/Arius:- No she was like that from the beginning.

Lia:- Oh, I kinda feel sorry for you guys now.

Daeva, enraged by the teasing, dashed towards Lucifer and swung her huge axe with a single arm. Kurumi rushed to blocked the charge.

Kurumi:- Get away from master!

SPIRIT ARTS- Three Tailed Fox

A fox made of purple flames appeared in front of Daeva. It used it's tails and managed to block Deava's axe successfully.

Daeva:- Oh? It seems we weren't the only ones holding back.

Kurumi:- Don't be surprised just yet.

SPIRIT ARTS:- SPIRIT OF BONES

Kurumi used one of her intermediate level spirit spell and summoned the spirit of bones. As the same suggests, it has been born from the residual magic energy left in skeletons of monsters. It is an agressive spirit which has high level of defence.

Kurumi:- You Daeva have truly angered me! I am Kurumi, The EMPRESS OF SPIRITS. You shall suffer from my wrath!

Daeva:- What will you achieve by summoning a single spirit, that also an intermediate one. Empress my foot!

Kurumi:- Oh I am not done yet.

SPIRIT ARTS:- MULTI-SUMMOM

SPIRIT OF FIRE

SPIRIT OF LIGHT

SPIRIT OF WOOD

SPIRIT OF STORM

SPIRIT OF VIOLENCE

Kurumi summoned all these spirits one after another. Daeva couldn't do anything as she saw the spectacle. Arius was busy taking notes while Diablo waited Daeva to leave so he could focus on Lucifer.

Kurumi:- There is a limit to being insulted! Attacking my master, in my presence! You, my dear are dead! Leonardo, don't slack.

Leonardo:- Yes lady Kurumi, i shall take care of that Arius guy. I won't let our master be burdened.

Leonardo bent down and started talking in formal language. No matter how you see it, Kurumi had a higher rank than Leonardo. Lucifer just didn't like stiff atmosphere hence they also ingored hierarchy most of the times.

Daeva:- Oh you are so cool!

SOUL ALCHEMY SKILL:- DESPAIR TOWER!

Daeva used her skill and brought down a black tower of negative energy just above Kurumi's head. However it didn't affect her. The bone spirit defended against the attack.

Kurumi:- Bone spirit, return!

Oh hearing these words the bone spirit reached out to Daeva activating it's magic. Just below her feet bone spears poped out piercing her body.

Daeva:- Cough!

Kurumi:- Playtime has ended kids!

Meanwhile Lucifer who, was standing behind Kurumi this whole time thought.

Lia:- Oh good heavens! My Kurumi is sooooo cool!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 35.5K 23
"I want a queen to rule by my side." Azazel looked at me like he couldn't believe I was the ruler of Hell. "... My lord, you have ruled alone for tho...
431K 14.8K 146
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...
4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
24K 906 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...