Vampire's Victory | JJK

By _akkix_

This story is written for entertaining purpose. No reality..! Jungkook is seriously a Vampire. No doubt bemby... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
The climax
'IT' B E G I N S
BOSS
Puzzled
what?
hey...wth!!?
new series

12

14 5 0
By _akkix_

California - *holds jungkook's hands and moves out*
Jungkook - Cali..I wanna say something!
California - yes? *moves to the fridge and starts taking out some milk*
Jungkook - It's all about yesterday..
California - hm..? *takes a glass and pours the milk inside*
Jungkook - They...told you that....I..do..l-love you! R-right?
California - *sips on the glass of milk* yeah?
Jungkook - Actually I don't!
California - *chocks on milk*
Jungkook - Yes miss! I don't even like you..! So I am sorry, I don't accept you!
California - Who told you that I DO like you?
Jungkook - *coughs purposely* what the----
California - YES MR! Don't keep your expectations in the higher level and I did NEVER propose you...! So how will you reject me?
Jungkook - I never thought that you would insult me in such a way..your choice is not the final choice! Many girls like me... You're kinda irritating..!
California - I don't want to argue Mr! It's morning now..just it became morn, stop taking test my patience..stop your shits now!
Jungkook - WOW, so now I am talking shits??You will insult me and I'll keep quiet?! Thats your logic?!
California - *looks at jungkook with a glare* I told you that I don't want to argue.. isn't that clear?? I've to say in different language or what??!
Jungkook - I really never thought you'd be like this when I first saw you..!!
California - *slaps jungkook* neolang yaegihago sipji anh-a!(I don't want to talk to you!) *goes away to be fresh*

/Time skips to night/

Suga - Hand me over the bowl of pork..
Jhope - The chicken is tasty, cali..
California - Hm.
RM - I'm sad that tomorrow we guys are going to get seperated again...
Jungkook - You guys are leaving tomorrow? Ain't you enjoying here..?
Jimin - We have tutions and schools...so..
Jungkook - Ain't you attending them from here?
Taehyung - Yes we are but that's not done jkay, we've to go home someday!
Jin - So the day is tomorrow.
Jhope - Umn..so...did everything get okayyyy? Cali?koo?
Jungkook - I just don't want to talk to this piece of shit!
Taehyung - See you mouth jungkook!
Jungkook - I know it very well, you don't need to interfere taehyung!
Jimin - Jkay, chill!!
RM - Why did you guys even quarrel?
Jungkook - You know namjoon, she told me that she doesn't like me. I'm of low standard!

*All this time California was sitting quietly without expression and eating her food. She is sitting between taehyung and Jimin and jungkook in her front! They were surrounding a huge table*

RM - Low standard?
Jin - Just spitting facts!
Jungkook - HYUNG!
Jin - Just kidding dude...chill!
Suga - Aren't you guys eating? I'm going to finish all the food today!
Jhope - I'm also eating!
RM - California...? Suddenly low standard? Why? *in a very calm tone*
California - .....
RM - Our kookie is so cute. Jungkook never hurts someone! He is so polite..well mannered. What happened cali?
Jimin - Yes cali..our jungkookie is so nice to everyone...what happened with you?
Taehyung - *puts one hand on her back, caressing her* Cali..?
California - *stands up with a thud in the table* ENOUGH! DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?? YOU GUYS ARE BELIEVING ON WHAT HE IS TELLING??! I TOLD HIM THAT -
*explains the whole story and leaves while crying*
Jimin - Jungkook...? It's totally your fault!!
Jungkook - WTH! It's my fault?!!
Jimin - Yes ofc!
RM - It's a 50/50 fault jimin..
Taehyung - Is this a topic to fight on?
Jhope - Yeah..lovers get hurt in any small matter!
Jimin - And yeah- you told cali thay you don't love her?
Jungkook - Yes I did!
Jimin - Why?
Jungkook - Because I don't want her to know that she is the girl..who....
Jin - Who?
RM - Who??
Jimin - Yes?
Taehyung - Who what?
Suga - Who..??
Jhope - Jungkook speak already??!
Jungkook - Actually....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 50 15
"What if you're one of them?" "There's no way in hell I'd be one of those blood-sucking monsters" Where y/n meets the vampire prince and her whole li...
1.7K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction šŸ§› COMPLETED āœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
105K 3.7K 43
Namjoon: prince of werewolves Taehyung: prince of vampires Seokjin: orifiel/ angels who protect the forest Yoongi: death J hope : guardian angel...