The Adventures of Cuphead and...

De tomodaphne

This is a retelling of the hit indie game "Cuphead". It tells the story of Cuphead and Mugman, two brothers w... Mais

Opening Theme
Episode 1A: Don't Deal With the Devil
Episode 1B: Botanic Panic!
Episode 2A: Ruse of an Ooze
Episode 2B: Clip Joint Calamity
Episode 3A: Threatenin' Zeppelin
Episode 3B: Pink Parry Power
Episode 4A: Floral Fury
Episode 4B: Sugar Land Shimmy
Episode 5A: Pyramid Peril
Episode 5B: Carnival Kerfuffle
Episode 6A: Aviary Action!
Episode 6B: Fiery Frolic
Episode 7A: Honeycomb Herald
Episode 7B: Junkyard Jive!
Episode 8A: Dramatic Fanatic
Episode 8B: Shootin n' Lootin
Episode 9A: The Potion Problem
Episode 9B: Murine Corps
Episode 10A: High Seas Hi-Jinx!
Episode 10B: Railroad Wrath
Episode 11A: All Bets Are Off!
Episode 11B: One Hell of a Time (Main Series Finale)
Episode 12A: The Delicious Last Course
Episode 12B: Bootlegger Boogie
Episode 13A: High-Noon Hoopla
Episode 13B: I Want My Mommy
Episode 14A: Doggone Dogfight
Episode 15A: Gnome Way Out
Episode 15B: A Dish to Die For (DLC/True Series Finale)

Episode 14B: Snow Cult Scuffle

44 1 1
De tomodaphne

(Start on DLC Island. CUPHEAD, MUGMAN, CHALICE, and CHINA are by the sea. CUPHEAD is holding the relic.)

Cuphead-I noticed something really strange before the timeline split. This relic started glowing.

Mugman-I told you this thing was bad news.

Cuphead-Well, what am I supposed to do with it now?

Chalice-Cast it into the sea! Destroy it!

Cuphead-I guess it's not doing me any favors.

(He throws the relic into the sea.)

Cuphead-Good riddance!

Chalice-But where do we go from here?

Mugman-Let's look at the recipe and see where we have left to go.

(He takes out the recipe, and all of them look over it.)

Mugman-It looks like the next ingredient to get is the Icy Sugar Cubes from Mortimer Freeze.

(CHALICE freezes [pun totally intended].)

Cuphead-What's wrong, Alice?

Chalice-You know in the saloon when Esther was talking about how I fought against an ice wizard?

Cuphead-Yeah.

Chalice-That's him.

(Flashback to 15 years earlier. CHALICE enters an icy coliseum with spectators made of snow. MORTIMER FREEZE sits at a throne in the back.)

Chalice-(narrating) The Calix Animi sent me to investigate an ice wizard who had formed a snow cult out of the reanimated bodies of those who had entered his turf. At that point, I was a strong fighter, but I was too scared to hurt anyone.

(The young CHALICE talks very animatedly to MORTIMER.)

Chalice-(narrating) I pled with him to stop his evil activities at once without any fighting...

(MORTIMER shakes his head.)

Chalice-(narrating) But he refused to listen to me.

(CHALICE draws her spear.)

Chalice-(narrating) Left with no other choice, I summoned my spear. It only took a few seconds for him to overpower me.

(MORTIMER raises his arms, sending a wall of snow towards CHALICE, covering the screen in white. Fade to the present.)

Chalice-He froze my body and added it to his numbers, leaving behind a soul that can pass into the mortal plane but can never truly escape the astral plane.

Cuphead-So that's how you became a ghost.

Chalice-Mugman, do you mind eating another astral cookie for me? If anyone's gonna face him, it has to be me.

China-I'm sorry. A what?

(MUGMAN takes out the box of astral cookies.)

Chalice-Chef Saltbaker made us these astral cookies. If Cuphead or Mugman eats one, they can take my place in the astral plane, and I can stay mortal for a short time.

China-It's nice to see ol' Salty is still up to his usual tricks. (remembering the last part) Wait, you're alright with Cuphead and Mugman turning into ghosts?

Mugman-She might have tricked me the first time, but now I'm totally cool with it. These cookies are delicious!

(He takes a bite of a cookie and switches out with CHALICE.)

Chalice-What do you say, Cuphead? Ready to negotiate with a deranged ice wizard?

Cuphead-Yeah, I'm ready to negotiate with him.

(He winks.)

Chalice-Cuphead, we're actually going to negotiate with him.

Cuphead-What? Why?

Chalice-The last time I talked to him, I was too scared to keep going and took out my spear. If we can get the sugar cubes without resorting to violence, that means I'm braver than I was before.

Cuphead-If you say so...

(They look up at the igloo in front of them.)

Chalice-This is where he lives. Let's go.

(She holds onto CUPHEAD's hand as they walk inside. Cut to inside the Col-ICE-eum. There are still snowmen filling the stands. MORTIMER sits on his throne.)

Mortimer-And then I said, "If you're just going to bite it, why even bother licking it three times?!"

(The snowmen laugh.)

Chalice-(offscreen) Mortimer!

(Everyone turns to see CHALICE and CUPHEAD standing in the entrance. MORTIMER leans forward to get a closer look.)

Mortimer-Alice!

Chalice-Mortimer!

Mortimer-Alice!

Chalice-Mortimer!

Mortimer-Alice?

Chalice-MORTIMER!

Cuphead-Oh sugar honey iced tea, can't we do what we came here for?

Mortimer-What makes you think you can enter my Col-ICE-eum? I thought I killed you the first time.

Chalice-Well, I'm back because of Chef Saltbaker's astral cookies!

Cuphead-My brother's ghost is waiting outside.

Chalice-We're just here for some of your Icy Sugar Cubes. We're making a Wondertart that'll make me real. Cuphead, show him the recipe.

(CUPHEAD holds up the recipe. MORTIMER takes out a magic wand and uses it to pull the recipe closer to him. He reads over it.)

Mortimer-No, you're not.

(He lets the recipe fall to the floor.)

Chalice-What? Yes, I am!

Mortimer-No, you're not. I know what you're doing. This is just a plot by the Calix Animi. They decided they still wanted me down after I dispatched the first of their noble warriors, so they sent you back with the pretense of this so-called "Wondertart," and just when my back was turned, that's when you'd strike! Now, I might be an old man, but I'm smarter than you think, and you, you're just a child. A scared little girl who can't hold her own in battle.

Chalice-I never wanted to fight! I was hoping we could settle this peacefully, but you wouldn't listen!

Mortimer-You thought I'd say yes to any of your ludicrous requests? I've had enough of you meddling cups. You said you were borrowing this body?

Chalice-Yes?

Mortimer-Well, it's time to see how they like being a ghost!

(CUPHEAD fires a Crack shot at him.)

Chalice-Cuphead! What was that for?

Cuphead-He threatened Mugman, and he isn't even here to defend himself! I can't let anything happen to him!

Mortimer-Cuphead? As in the Calix Cuphead? What, did you age backward a few decades?

Cuphead-Actually, I'm his nephew.

Mortimer-Then this'll be interesting.

(He flies off of his throne.)

Mortimer-Who's ready to see me make snowkids out of the Calix and the Calix's nephew?

(The snowmen cheer.)

Chalice-(whispering to CUPHEAD) Cuphead, this is all your fault.

Cuphead-(whispering back) Well, sorry for standing up for us.

(MORTIMER flies from side to side. He lifts his robe. Four icicles drop out.)

Cuphead-Alice, you get the little guys. I'll get the big guy.

(CHALICE nods and shoots out the icicles using Converge. CUPHEAD begins shooting MORTIMER with Crack shot.)

Cuphead-What was that?

Chalice-It's the Converge shot. Mugman got it for me.

Cuphead-Oh. I forgot about that. I was too busy with that dumb relic.

(MORTIMER takes an orange whale out of his hat and smashes CHALICE with it.)

Cuphead-Alice! Are you alright?

Chalice-(rubbing her head) Yeah. I think so. It's weird that he hasn't outright eliminated us like last time.

(MORTIMER takes out his crystal ball and summons tarot cards that fly towards them.)

Cuphead-That just means you're stronger than last time!

(He parries a pink card.)

Cuphead-And you've got me.

Chalice-No, not that. Fifteen years ago, he froze me in a wall of ice.

(She begins shooting away some more icicles.)

Chalice-It's almost like...he's having fun fighting us.

Mortimer-Of course I am! It's not every day you get to kill a Calix a second time!

Chalice-I didn't ask for your opinion.

Mortimer-I bet you didn't ask for this, either.

(He rings a bell. The snowmen raise their hands. A snow golem is lowered from the ceiling and wraps itself around MORTIMER. It drops to the floor.)

Cuphead-Ha! Yes! We beat him!

Chalice-No, we didn't. He's controlling that thing from the inside!

(The golem rolls across the floor. CHALICE is able to dodge-roll past it, but CUPHEAD comes up on the golem's stomach.)

Cuphead-Why do you get the invincible dodge roll and I don't?

Chalice-Less complain-y, more pain-y.

(She pulls CUPHEAD off by his foot. He gets back up.)

Cuphead-Nice to see you're in the spirit.

Chalice-Believe me, I don't want to be.

(The golem turns into a giant snowball that jumps over them.)

Cuphead-Hold on. I've got this.

(He fires an Energy Beam at the golem. It turns into a refrigerator that launches ice cubes at them.)

Chalice-I've got the little guys.

(She fires a Converge shot at an ice cube. Only one shot hits it, and it splits into two ice cubes.)

Chalice-Okay, that's not working.

Cuphead-(unloading on the fridge) Then change shots.

(CHALICE switches to Chaser and hits the ice cubes.)

Cuphead-Ah, the Chaser! Objectively the best shot, though Mugman would convince you--

(The golem prepares to roll at them again.)

Chalice-Cuphead, move!

(She shoves CUPHEAD out of the way and dodge-rolls past the golem. It slams its fists on the ground, sending a shockwave of snow. CHALICE screams and covers her face. A spike comes up, one of which hits CUPHEAD from below.)

Cuphead-Don't worry! The snow was just a distraction!

Chalice-Huh?

(Another spike comes up in front of her. She jumps backward.)

Chalice-Thanks for the heads-up.

(The snow golem explodes, and a spirit rises out of it.)

Cuphead-Okay, now are we done?

(Five ascending platforms of ice appear in the middle of the arena.)

Chalice-I dunno. I feel like we should see where these lead.

(They jump up the platforms until they reach five rotating ice platforms. A giant snowflake flies in beside them.)

Cuphead/Chalice-Uh oh...

(The snowflake takes out a rolling pin and rolls one eye out of its face. CUPHEAD jumps out of the way before firing a Charge shot.)

Cuphead-I wish we had a way to get rid of this thing quick.

Chalice-I do, too...

(She shows the Super Meter on her right arm. All five yellow chess pawns have been filled in.)

Chalice-But my Super Beam fires vertically.

Cuphead-Well, it's gotta get above us sometime.

(The snowflake catches the eye in its mouth. Then MORTIMER's spirit flies out and around them in a vertical loop.)

Cuphead-Alice, now!

(MORTIMER's spirit flies back into the mouth.)

Chalice-Sorry. I was too late.

Cuphead-Don't worry. We'll have another chance.

(Four ice cream cone projectiles fly towards them.)

Cuphead-What the--

(They jump out of the way.)

Cuphead-Oh, I get it. ICE cream!

Chalice-Cuphead, focus!

(The snowflake launches its eye at them again. CUPHEAD briefly jumps off his platform, fires a Charge shot, and lands on another platform.)

Chalice-Wait a minute. Lemme try something.

Cuphead-Like what?

(CHALICE double-jumps above the snowflake and fires a vertical Energy Beam. The snowflake changes sides. She lands on another platform.)

Chalice-At least I scared him off.

Cuphead-Since when can you double jump?

Chalice-Since I started training with the Calix Animi.

(CUPHEAD grumbles. The snowflake opens a little door beneath its face. MORTIMER's hands pop out and launch a bucket towards them. It hits CUPHEAD.)

Cuphead-Yep. This is a bucket.

(He keeps shooting at the snowflake with Charge. CHALICE parries a pink bucket and keeps shooting using Chaser.)

Cuphead-It's over for you, Mortimer. We're gonna take you down faster than you can say...

(The snowflake melts away, revealing a shivering MORTIMER inside.)

Cuphead-You know, I actually didn't know how I was going to finish that. That was really convenient.

(Cut to outside the igloo. CHINA and MUGMAN are waiting. CUPHEAD and CHALICE exit the igloo.)

Mugman-So did you get them?

(CUPHEAD reaches from behind his back and takes out a bucket of sugar cubes. CHINA and MUGMAN cheer.)

Mugman-You did it!

(CHALICE puts her hands on her knees and hangs her head down.)

Mugman-What's wrong?

Chalice-We had to fight him again to get them. I thought this time would be different, but I was wrong. Mortimer was right. I'm just a scared little kid.

Cuphead-Think about it this way: even after all these years, you're still looking for a body. If that isn't bravery, I don't know what is.

Chalice-You don't get it. I was only eight when I started my training and ten when I lost to Mortimer.

Cuphead/Mugman-Eight?!

Chalice-Don't be impressed. The Calix Animi normally start training recruits at age 18, but so many of their warriors fell in quick succession that in their desperation, they recruited an eight-year-old to refill the ranks. They were so impatient to get me battle-ready that they never taught me the Peashooter. Said it was unnecessary. Then they forced me to fight against an enemy I wasn't mentally prepared for.

(She switches back with MUGMAN.)

Chalice-And then this happened! Don't you get it? I never got to be a kid. I shouldn't be in this situation! I want my life back!

(She flies off.)

Cuphead-Alice, wait!

China-Not yet, Cuphead. She needs her alone time.

(CUPHEAD sighs as the screen fades to black.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 63 20
Its been nearly 400 years since Cuphead and Mugman defeated the Devil and King Dice. The boys are gone along with many of the friends they made on th...
9.3K 275 10
DISCONTINUED HUHUHU T^T The Devil's right hand woman, Queen Dice also known as (Y/n) (L/n), was killed in action while having a battle against Cuphea...
7.6K 160 16
Once at a young age of 5, your family was murdered by the Devil himself and King Dice and you were forced to survive on your own. At age 14 you learn...
1.8K 18 10
♤ Book 1♤ This idea came to me while I was watching let's plays of Cuphead Don't Deal With The Devil... a game which is awesome. One day Cherry and h...