Parasyte || Mother! Y/n and c...

By -PRTTYGAL

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰... More

𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

1.6K 82 36
By -PRTTYGAL

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Please stay close Tenko", I reminded him. We were at the food market today. I decided to take him with me to try buying new food from different sources instead of buying from the grocery store. He also needs to get out of the house. The hero cartoons are influencing him too much.

"Tenko get down", I ordered grabbing him by the back of his shirt lifting him off the box he climbed up onto. He waited until I placed him back onto the ground.

"Can we go to the park", he asked. "You know I have to get this food back home", I stated causing a sad frown to appear on his face. "For a little bit", he asked still trying to convince me. There was a small shortcut through he park that lead back to our neighborhood.

"Fine. Stay close to me until we get there", I replied giving in to the puppy dog eyes most children do. "Yes!", he cheered to himself. I held my hand out towards him for him to grab. He rushed to stand next to me then grabbed my hand. We soon began walking leaving the small food market we were in. After about a five minute walk we entered the park.

"Look at that!", Tenko pointed out. I looked to where he was aiming his finger at. Not too far away from us was a playground. I looked back at Tenko who was doing the dog eyes again.

"Five minutes", I said causing a huge smile to appear on his face. He quickly let go of my hand and took off towards the playground. He had his art gloves on so I didn't have to worry about him disintegrating anything. I was about to go sit down on the bench near the playground, but I froze when I heard a familiar click. I turned around to see who was holding the gun.

It was a man. He wore a black sweater and dirty jeans. His skin was tan. His hair was dry filled with speckle of dandruff and messy that stopped below his ears. The stubble on his face had long beard hair sticking out in a few places.

"Do you want money", I questioned. "Shut your mouth", he spat spit flying out of his mouth. His hands shook the small handgun he was aiming at me. The rage, the hatred in his eyes told me all I needed to know. I did something to him, he was lucky enough to escape.

"What did I do", I questioned. "You don't remember me", he sneered. "You did this to me", he stated grabbing the bottom of his sweater with his left hand lifting is up revealing a huge scar wound.

"Y-You did this to me", he stuttered. I just stared at him unsure of what to say. "...Do you really not remember me", he questioned the hat remixing in with disbelief. "...I'm sorry I do not", I answered. The man eyes widened from my response.

"W-We worked t-t-t-together", he stated his sutter taking over. "On what project. You're going to have to be specific", I replied. "Emerald. You hired me to be able to make a tool that turned people into gem like statues", he answered the anger in his voice still evident, not out of control like earlier. "The weapon was designed to turn a person's insides into emerald then it gradually grow soon turning them into a statue", he added.

"I remember but I do not remember you", I said. "...My name is Judas. I stayed wit your group, you basically took me in. You took care of me. You told me I was like a brother to you", he ranted his hands still aiming the gun at me. "..T-Then you stabbed me..through the back", he croaked. "Now I am here to kill you", he sneered.

"Then why haven't you taken the shot yet", I questioned. "....I want to know why you did it", he answered. "Simple. I had no use for you", I answered. "It was your fault for getting attached. You were seen as a threat so I got rid of you", I explained. "...You really are a parasite", he spoke lowering his gun.

"I was planning to kill you or at least give you a scar like you gave me, but then I saw your kid", he explained. My eyes squinted when he mentioned Tenko.

"That look you just did proved my point", he chuckled. "Your point?", I questioned. "You're losing your touch. That souless hungry shell you call a body you have is changing, filling with raw emotions you never had; you're becoming a mother", he explained. "...And cause of that, it will be your demise , he added. "I have to ask though why take in a kid", he asked.

"Why would I ever tell you", I questioned. "You can smell it on me can't you", he replied. "I know you can", he added.

"...You're sick", I stated. "Cancer, never thought I would get it, he chuckled approaching me. I turned around to watch Tenko as he went down the slid. Judas stood next to me.

"Whatever answer you give me it's going to die with me. So the least you could do, after all you have done, is tell me why take a kid in", he spoke. "I don't have to tell you anything", I replied then glanced at him then back at Tenko.

"...I want to feel emotions", I answered. "I was born human, but I don't remember feeling anything", I stated. "Didn't you get your quirk at six. No one can remember what they felt at six years old", Judas told me. "I am aware, but I never felt anything like I should have', I replied. "Content, annoyance, fear I don't remember what it felt like", I explained. "Even when thinking of the child I lost during my pregnancy. I don't feel anything nor think emotionally about it", I explained. "I don't even get the urge to place a hand over my stomach when thinking of them", I added.

"Did you cry", Juda questioned. "I did, it was like a single raindrop falling against your cheek. That's how I remember it", I answered. "You don't deserve to after all you have done", he commented. "I know. Living that life was punishable enough", I replied. "I only did it because it was destined for me. I don't really recall what I did in my past, but I could still feel the presence of their dry blood on my hands. The taste of their flesh on the roof of my mouth", I explained.

"Even so when I saw him...", I began, Tenko was atet bottom of the slide. When he noticed me looking he waved at me. I lift my hand up to wave back at him.

"..I saw hope that maybe I could feel again", I finished. Judas let out a hummed then looked at me.

"I was going to say you haven't changed a bit...but you really love that kid", he sighed. "So you got what you wished for then", he sighed.

"Yeah", I mumbled. "I will still pray for your downfall. I know it will come for you, but to be nice take care Y/n", he sighed turning to face me.

"....I'm sorry for what I did to you", I admitted. "I don't forgive you not that you care", he chuckled dryly. "People say sorry for things they don't mean. Nothing new", I smiled. "That kid really is changing you. Try not to stab him int he back like ya did me", he joked. "I won't. Goodbye Judas", I replied. "Bye",he said then turned around and walked away. I watched as he did then focused back on Tenko.

"Five more minutes Tenko!", I shouted. "OKAY", he replied happily then cautioned playing. I walked over towards the bench and sat down on it. The food was wetting the bottom of the bag, it was fine. I don't know why it was fine, it is not good when food was defrosting while still in the bag or not ready to be cooked yet, but seeing him happy made me happy? I think that's what I was feeling right now. It felt nice.

"Mom! I found a shell", he beamed. "Okay keep in your pocket so you don't lose it", I replied. "And stay out of the dirt", I added"Okay!", he replied then went back to playing. I leaned against the bench and continued watching him play, with a genius smile on my face.

The demon twins laid on the dirty dusty floor. Kyle was missing his and so did Kyla. There faces held a look of fear and shock, they're bodies laid in a pool of blood. The spot where they grabbed a hold of each other hands one last time before their demise were gone, their hands were ripped clean off.

Tenko stared outside through the peephole. He saw one of the heroes kicked his mother's corpse. A cocky smile graced the moronic hero's face. Tenko let the tears flow down his cheek, letting the anger in his chest swell and begin to grow.

"You see how heroes truly are", All for One spoke from behind him. "You're mother was a good person, who only did what she had to do to survive", he spoke his voice calm and collected trying to get into the tragic boy's head. "Do you want to avenge her", Tenko", All for One questioned. "Do you want to kill them like how you killed your father", he added.

Tenko turned his head to stare up at the villain through his tired heavy eyes. "I do", Tenko sneered hate evident in his voice. "Then come with me", All for One said holding his hand out. "You killed them", Tenko pointed out his eyes focusing on the reaper twins bodies. They were his mother's friends making the villain seem suspicious and untrustworthy; He could be just as bad at the heroes.

"They were going to betray you; they were going to give you away and leave you all alone. They were going to abandon you", All for One lied. "If you tautly wish to avenge your mother you would come with me. I am all that is left for you to trust", All for explained. "The choice is up to you", he said. In reality it wasn't All for One was going to take him by force either way. Hearing the word choice was Tenko's downfall. He promise this mother he will live a life he has chosen.

"I'll go with you", Tenko answered with a new goal in mind. To destroy the heroes, to avenge his mother. A wicked smile sprouted across All for One's face, his huge helmet masked it. He got him. His successor.

"Excellent. Let's go to your new home", All for One replied holding his hand out towards Tenko. Tenko stared ta it before hesitantly reaching for it. He grabbed his hand gently so did All for One. The two walked towards the portal All for One created soon leaving the warehouse just in time as one of the heroes opened the warehouse door.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 23 9
🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯  ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐 .   • ° ★ • ☄ ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇ ꕥ𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉�...
20.8K 540 18
Shigaraki x Reader fan fiction Complete 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤
241K 10.1K 61
[ COMPLETED ] 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 (𝐅/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍). T𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡...
4.3K 86 24
( mha/bnha x child reader/oc )