Rimuru Tempest The Void Drago...

By Dark_Angel_Lord

This is story is the crossover between Overlord and That time i got reincarnated as a slime and here are some... More

Clarifications
Chapter 2
Notice
Chapter 3
New stroy update

Chapter 1

2.1K 41 41
By Dark_Angel_Lord

"....." Talking

'......' Thinking

<….> Ciel talking

[…..] Voice of World

<<.…>> Thought communication

___________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Hello Readers, this is my first story well actually not my first but you can say first story on my this account hehehe well lets Rock and Roll)

3rd person Pov.

The great Tenma War happened 4,000 years ago in that time of war Empire and Jura Tempest Federation where in war with eachother, There clash with eachother was so strong that the world was on chaos.

But there was one being who stopped The Great Tenma War with his Power and with help of his loyal subordinates they defeated the army of angles and brought peace on this world after that war,all peoples on world started to know the name of Rimuru Tempest and his 12 Guardians.

They were named and given title by there lord and that title was-

• "Flare Lord" Benimaru.

• "Star Lord" Ranga.

• "Dragon Lord" Gabiru.

• "Barrier Lord" Geld.

• "War Lord" Shion.

• "Magic Lord" Diablo.

• "Mist Lord" Zegion.

• "Killer Lord" Testarossa.

• "Chimeric Lord" Kumara.

• "Gehenna Lord" Adalman.

• "Menace Lord" Carrera

• "Pain Lord " Ultima.

They are strongest among subordinates of Rimuru Tempest.They helped Rimuru in World Peace,But there are always some peoples who doesn't like peace and who ever tried to uppose they were eliminated immediately and because of that peoples think several time before taking action.

In peace peoples where living happily but after sometime there was chaos not because of attack from some things,No that was not the case chaos was created because there God dissappeared that was long time ago and before there God dissappeared his announcement was heard by all beings that was " I'm somewhere for long time but don't worry my friends and subordinates will keep you all safe and help eachother to keep peace!" This was there God announcement for them and they will never dissapoint Him.

Rimuru Pov.

Rimuru: "Days,weeks or years i don't know how many time has gone after i arrived on this world?"

Ceil: <To answer your question master  1 year ago you arrived in this world>replied.

Rimuru: <Oh 1 year had already passed hmm*sighs*i didn't knew that hehehe>said, while smilling.

Ceil: <Master will always be master>.

Rimuru: <Oi oi oi ceil what do you mean by that you know i'm hurt by your cruel words>said dramatically.

Ceil: <Its just your imagination master>replied.

Rimuru: <Changing subjects like always huh well i have my own work to do>.

After talking with ceil for sometime in my imaginary world,i decided to woke up and take a nice bath.

I'm relaxing now in bath while thinking how i got in this world but that is for another time now i have to finish my bath and be ready for my fun.

3rd Person Pov

After Rimuru taked his nice bath he returned in his room and equipped his armor.

(A/N: Without wing but when he wants he can grow a wing)

He was walking in hallway while guards on petrol were bowing for him to show there respect for him.Rimuru also liked there respect and sends them his smile for greetings

When Rimuru arrived on his destination that was a big door and guards who were guarding that door opend it while bowing to him he entered in that room after that he walked a little he was infront of a Man that looked like a king by his outfit that was good for a king and also he was sitting on a throne beside him was standing a guy,He sends them his greetings after that the king stood fromhis throne and started to talk.

Rimuru Pov.

Rimuru: 'I'm just walking in hallway because king has called for me as i was walking all soldiers where bowing in my presence i liked that so i send them my greetings'.

Ceil: <Because master has higher rank then them so its natural for them to bow infront of you>.

Rimuru: <Thanks ceil for telling me this although i already know it>i replied while sweat droped from my head.

Ceil: <......>.

Rimuru: 'Typical as always huh ceil, while i was talking with ceil i didn't noticed, i arrived on throne room and guards opend the door while bowing infront of me, i just walked inside and stopped infront of king and send them my greetings'.

After i send my greetings to them king stood up and started to talk.

King: "As you know in short time you has become Supreme General of Re-Estize Kingdom"said.

Rimuru: "Yes it was my pleasure that you give me a opportunity to serve this kingdom"i replied.

King: "You flatter me General Rimuru but i called you this time for a important task".

Rimuru; 'A task for me what can that be' "Tell me what is task and i shall finish it my king".

King: "You don't have to be so formal with me Rimuru and your task is to protect princess by becoming her personal knight will you accept it?".

After his question princess entered in throne room and greeted others.

Rimuru: "Personal knight for princess huh if you're hiring me for her personal guard that means it most be important".

King: "Yes i didn't expect less from you Rimuru,j'm just  concerned that some peoples might target my daughter knowing our current situation".

So he want me to become princess personal knight to protect her from any harm huh.

Rimuru: "Yes my king i shall accept this important task and protect princess with my life".

King: "Thank you for that now you're personal guard for my daughter i have nothing to worry".

Rimuru: "You flatter me my king with your kind words then princess will you accept me as your knight?" i asked princess who was quite for whole talk.

Princess: "Yes General Rimuru i accept you as my knight,please take care of me for now"replied while bowing alittle.

King: "Then its settled from now on Supreme General Rimuru you're personal knight of princess and don't worry you still hold the title of Supreme General"he said.

Princess: "Then father allow me to go outside and walk with my personal knight" asked.

After king gived us permission we walked out of throne room and walked outside for sometime.

___________________________________________________________________________

This story is 1 year before actual timeline and in next chapter everything will be revealed how he arrived,how he become supreme general so bye for now.

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.7K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...