SELCOUTH ━ MISC

Von funkyenderboy

SELCOUTH βͺ misc ❫ // unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous ONGOING spam and whatnot written by funky... Mehr

welcome
eight hargreeves
marauders
st4 thoughts
tua s3 thoughts
yo!
funkyenderboy life update

uniform

120 6 3
Von funkyenderboy

when i can't describe sparrow!eight's uniform and end up drawing it so i can better visualize what i'm describing

i love drawing on my phone with my fingers 😍😍

i tried to take like some elements from everyone's uniform. i feel like the uniform, while less of a battle suit, should still feel battle ready. boots because they look cool and would probably hurt to get kicked in the face by. no heels because that would hurt to walk, so think more of a doc martens vibe. the pants are red to match the jacket. some material that's stretchy and not to form fitting for fluidity reasons. the shirt would be the normal white button down some of them seem to wear. no tie and the top buttons left unbuttoned to show that eight cares a little less about upholding a prestigious appearance. square shoulders like sloane, bit of a boxy restrained feel because like sloane, eight feels a bit trapped in the academy. form fitting jacket and some flare sleeves like fei. no particular reason for that, mostly for style and some finesse.

idk kinda just threw a couple things out there and hoping it works. also just realized it's eight in a teenagers body so you know this but on a shorter person.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.8K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
326K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
177K 352 19
Just a horny girl