The Ninth- My Hero Acadamia

Bởi Ontanimereader

I OWN NOTHING IN THIS STORY BUT THE CHANGES I HAVE DONE TO THE PLOT. A power passed down from generation to g... Xem Thêm

Entrance exam
UA
UA part 2( Battle trials )
USJ
The truth about One For All
Training+ Sports Festival
Cavalry battle
The art of battle
Arches and explosions
Hero names
Internships
The Hero killer
The Hero Killer( Part 2)
The hero killer(conclusion)
Preparations
Finals
Explosions, Lightning, Power
Arches and Explosions(Rematch)
Encounter

Introduction to One For All

4.9K 60 26
Bởi Ontanimereader

A few hundred years ago the power balance in this world was shifted by the occurrence of strange abilities and powers known as quirks. Charts counted that in the modern day 75% of people in the world possessed an uncanny ability and an even rarer 5% possessed duel quirks. Over the quirks evolved to become much more stronger in new generation with quirks from both parents merging to become one and in few rare instances, a child inheriting both quirks of the mother and father separately. This shift in balance caused some people in the world to use their quirks for villainy which inturn caused a new profession to form. Heroes, a pillar of hope to which the public consisting of quirk less individual or individuals whose quirks weren't powerful enough to take on the mantle of hero themselves.
And now it's time for a new story of Heroes Vs villains to begin.

A short skeletal man known as Toshinori Yagi better known as All Might, not that anyone knew he alias was seen walking towards Dagobah beach where he was training a 15 year old boy who showed great heroic spirit to be his successor and inherit his power known as One for all. The boy, know as Izuku Midoriya was a quirk less young fellow who risked his own life a few months prior to save one of his classmates from a villain made of sludge. Toshinori had seen a lot of himself in the boy from just that one action alone and decided that he was the one. For many long years he had been looking for a successor to pass down his quirk. He could not keep up his mantle as the number one hero for much longer because of the fight, five years ago. Just thinking of said fight made him grimace. As he reached the beach he saw a sight that truly shocked him.

"Oh my,Oh my,OH MY"All Might shouted as he shifted into his buff form and gazed at the beach which was filled to the brim with all sorts of garbage and now was completely cleared with Izuku Midoriya standing on the pile of all the trash screaming into the heavens as All Might praised him.

"Young Midoriya you have out done yourself beyond my expectations. You've  finished 1 month ahead of time and just look at your physique."All might said in a proud father tone.

"Thank you All Might"Izuku said in an exhausted voice before proceeding to faint and fall off the large pile of compacted garbage with All Might catching him before he hit the ground thinking to himself 'You've done well, Young Midoriya'

*30 minutes later*

Izuku woke up to see All Might getting off a phone call."Great news young Midoriya,since we have a month left before the entrance exam my old teacher and I are going to teach you how to properly use One for all." All Might exclaimed in his usual booming voice"Wait, you had a master?"Izuku asked curiously

"YES,HE TRAINED DURING MY YOUTH WHEN ONE FOR ALL WAS PASSED ON TO ME"All Might exclaimed.

"NOW SPEAKING OF ONE FOR ALL" All Might added as he plucked a piece of his hair from his scalp

"NOW EAT THIS"All Might said as he held forward the strand of hair to Izuku

"Uhhhmm, why do I have to eat your hair "Izuku questioned

"WELL, IN ORDER TO TRANSPHERE ONE FOR ALL, YOU NEED TO HAVE A PIECE OF MY DNA INSIDE YOUR BODY(Pause)." All Might answers

"Oooookayyy" Was Izuku's genius of an answer as he ingested the strand of hair

"And is it really a wise idea to have your All Might form active out in public" Izuku questioned again

"WELL, I NEED TO HAVE ONE FOR ALL ACTIVE TO TRANSFER IT" All Might answered turning back into his Small Might form after Izuku had ingested the piece of hair

"Now, if I remember correctly OFA takes a few hours for it to actually merge into your body, so you might wanna go get some rest at home before we start your training" All Might said.

Izuku then quickly put his shirt and jacket before waving goodbye to All Might and running home, he noticed that his regular running speed had increased dramatically from what it used to be.

*10 hours later

It was the middle of the night, we see Izuku sleeping with redish-pink marks spreading across his body and him shaking slightly as we cut to his mindscape where he's covered by a strange black void like substance in a void like world. He tried moving around but found that he couldn't move his body. He then saw 8 pairs of eyes staring at him. The first pair of eyes was red, the next also being red, after was gold, then violet, then blue, red, silver, and blue again. All the pairs of eyes shut as orbs of energy corresponding to each eye colour formed and one by one merged themselves together a creating a green ball. The ball then merged itself with Izuku's body lighting up the void like space with arches of green lightning.

After the ball of power had faded into him a man with white hair, he's eyes covered by shadows but Izuku could make out that they were red appeared before him and said "It is now your turn, Ninth" before then fading away into the darkness. Izuku then woke up abruptly and panting but quickly quieted down as to not wake up his mother.

'I need to talk to All Might about this tomorrow' Izuku thought as he went back to sleep

"Da next day*(SpongeBob reference)

Izuku woke up ate breakfast and bid his mother goodbye before rushing off to the beach with the same speed he had been surprised by the day before. He arrived at the beach to see All Might in his skinny form talking with a very short elderly looking man wearing a white onesie of sorts with a yellow belt, cape, boots, and gloves with a black mask which covered the space around his face over the bridge of his nose with two see through parts of the mask for his eyes and he held wooden cane with his right hand.

Izuku walked up to them and greeted them both and asked who asked who the short man was.

"This you Midoriya is my former master Sorahiko Torino or you can refer to him by his hero name Gran Torino"

"So you're the brat Toshinori picked ay?" The man questioned in a rather passive aggressive tone

"Yes,it's very nice to meet you sure"Izuku said reaching his hand out

"Cut the formalities and let's get started with wiping you into shape"Gran Torino said bluntly and asked Izuku what All Might has tought him so far

"Actually we haven't really started training my usage of One for all.

"And why is that" Gran Torino asked glaring daggers at All Might think he was and incompetent teacher

"Well I only got the quirk yesterday and speaking of which I've got something to talk to you about"Izuku answered

All Might raised an eyebrow in curiosity and waited for Izuku to eleborate .Izuku relaid the previous nights events to All Might and Gran Torino.

"Well I have experienced something similar but not to that degree" All Might answered

"I've seen eight figures in my dreams but that's as far as it goes" He continued

"Master, have you heard of anything of the sorts?" All Might questioned

"Stop calling me master, that title is long overdue and I think I remember Nana speaking to me of something similar"Gran Torino said in his usual blunt tone

All Might and Izuku looked at him eagerly wait for him to go on.

"Well she said that..."

Flashback

"Yeah there was a voice in my head...It stated that it was not yet the time"said a woman in her early thirties wearing a black sleeveless shirt,black leggings and white cape and a red cloth around her waist

"Do you think it's some kind of warning" questioned a now much younger Gran Torino who was noticeably taller.

"Who knows. I get the feeling One For All is more than just a power"

Flashback end

"If that's true,that might mean young Midoriya here may be the one who will put an end to him permanently."All Might concluded

Izuku now feeling as if a huge burden has been put on his shoulders declares that he will do his best not to disappoint All Might.

"You really did well picking this Toshinori" Gran Torino stated grinning at Izuku

"Now then, let's get started with your training brat" Gran Torino said

"So to start off I want you to channel One For All throughout your entire body"

Izuku looked at the man confused and asked "How do you even use One For All?"

"Toshinori, that's your queue"

"Well young Midoriya have you felt anything different in your body,a sort of power running through your vains?"asked All Might

"Well yeah I noticed that I run faster then I usually do and that my stamina has increased.

"You really are remarkable young Midoriya to think you can use One For All subconsciously"All Might exclaimed making Izuku blush from the praise from his idol

"Ok now imagine that power roaming through body and try to channel it." All Might advised

Izuku closed his eyes and did as All Might had instructed him. The same redish-pink lines from the night before started to appear all around his body before they disappeared and arches of green lightning appeared around. Izuku opened his eyes and looked at the green lightning arching around his body thinking 'Awsome'. He looked forward to seeing both Gran Torino and All Might with their mouths agape.

"Toshinori,why didn't you tell me the boy was a prodigy I could be eating some taiyaki right now"

All Might didn't know how to answer, there was before him a boy who had the quirk for less than a week already using it proficiency, he admitted to himself that he wasn't expecting the form to be that flashy but the none the less he was still using One For All with seemingly no strain.

"All the boy needs now is to learn some hand to hand combat, training on his endurance and experience and he'll master One For All just fine" Gran Torino stated

"My deepest apologies Sorahiko"All Might said now addressing his former master by his name.

"Just don't call me for something like this ever again"Gran Torino said as he walked off

'To this day that man still scares me' All Might thought to himself

"Well then young Midoriya, shall we get started?"

End of chapter

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

173K 5.1K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
4.2K 95 10
I do not own any of the pictures that'll be used in this Fan Fiction also I do not own My Hero Academia or anything to do with it this is just a Fan...
105K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...
40.1K 757 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...