Sugar Daddy / r i r e n

By compimisho

#1 in riren | 06/30/22 Abandoned by his drug addicted father, Eren was to work hard to keep on his feet and h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three - Dejection
Chapter Four - rรฉconfort
Chapter Five - Brusque
Chapter Six -
Chapter Seven - First Kiss Or First Miss?
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine -
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12- Dangerous Buisness
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Halloween Special
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty

Chapter Ten-

2K 57 29
By compimisho

Three chapters in one day- wow.

The weekend went by fast. Eren was taken home a little bit after breakfast and now it was Sunday.

Tomorrow, Levi was picking him up for his first day of work. He explained the Eren at breakfast what he would be doing.

He was going to be Levi's assistant meaning he'd get him his lunch and tea, bring him his papers, stuff like that.

Ding!

____________________________

We make Coffee Cream

Connie:
Let's all hang out today

Sasha:
Omg yess

Armin:
Alright.

Where?

Connie:
Idk. Should we go to the park?

Sasha:
Yes! And bring food.

Ymir:
Alright. Me and Historia will go

Jean:
What time?

Marco:
We should go now. I'm bored.

Connie:
Alr. Everyone go to the park.

____________________________

"Took you long enough, Yeager." Connie laughed.

"Eren! Who's house were you at why weren't you answering my calls?" Mikasa shouted and stormed over to him. She pushed his head aside to get a good view at his neck and saw the fading hickeys, bite marks already gone.

"Mikasa, chill." Connie said and pulled Eren away.

"Eren! Who did that to you?" She screamed.

"Mikasa, stop." Eren demanded and rubbed the spot she grabbed his neck. "You're not my mom and it's not your buisness.."

"I bet I know." Jean growled with a disgusted face. "Think about it."

The group turned to him, confused.

"Oh come on! None of you, really?" Jean scoffed. He sighed and said, "Remember when he was talking about Levi Ackerman being all nice to him? Then Historia said he was at a mansion. It's painfully obvious he was with him."

"Eren! Is this true..?" Mikasa turned. She looked like her heart was broken. She thought Eren was at some girls house and that only made her mad. But finding out he wasn't interested in girls broke her heart. She was supposed to be the one he loved.

"Yes." He said and looked at the ground.

"Whoo! Yeagers pulling!" Ymir laughed and slapped him on the back.

"Damn Eren. That must be nice having a rich boyfriend.." Sasha sighed. "Think about how much food he could buy you."

"Um. I buy you enough food- Are you saying you'd leave me for a rich guy if he'd buy you a lot of food?" Connie asked, playfully offended.

"Maybe."

"His house was really nice, Eren." Historia smiled. "I really think his dog is beautiful."

"Are you guys serious right now?" Jean asked in disbelief. "You really approve of this?"

"I mean yeah, why wouldn't we?" Marco said staring at Jean. He knew it wasn't because he was gay. Jean was dating Marco so there had to be some other reason. "Oh."

"What? What's wrong?" Eren questioned looking at Marco and Jean.

"Eren he is eighteen years older than you! You'll be what? Twenty-two and he'll be fourty!"

"So? It's legal, Jean." Sasha argued, defending Eren. 

"He's using you because you're young, Eren. Are you blind?" Jean shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, Jean. No he isn't!" Eren yelled back. "He cares about me!"

"Eren, once he gets in your pants he's going to leave you." Jean said back. "Just because you made out with him and he gave you some hickeys doesn't mean he likes you."

"He already did, Jean!" Eren smacked him across the face. "And you know what? Best night of my ducking life. The next morning he didn't tell me to leave, he bought me food and cared for me you dumbass! He's a good person!"

The group just watched the two fight. They always did but Eren seemed extra upset over this topic.

"That's enough." Annie said as her and Reiner arrived, fifteen minutes later than the rest of them. "What are you fighting about?"

"Erens dating some old guy and doesn't see that he's just using him!" Jean shrugged making Eren lunge at him. However, Reiner grabbed his shirt, holding him back.

"And how would you know that, Jean?" Annie said in her monotone voice. "He could like Eren. Who are you to decide for him?"

Jean scoffed and went to sit down and the wooden picnic table. Eren stopped struggling behind Reiners hold and he let him go.

Sasha cleared her throat. "So um.. let's eat?"

It got lags quickly. Eren didn't speak to Jean the rest of their time at the park and avoided him the best he could.

"Alright. I'm gonna head home." Eren said. "I have work tomorrow at 5am."

"Wait- what?" Armin said. "You have work?"

"Yeah." Eren smiled. "Levi got me a job at his dealership so I can afford, well life." He chuckled at the last park.

Jean scoffed and rolled his eyes upon hearing Levi being brought up.

"Oh. That's cool, Eren!" Marco said. "Let us know how your first day is!"

"I will, bye!" Eren said and started to walk home. He lived only two miles away, he could make it home in thirty minutes.

The sky darkened quickly however. Before he knew it, he was walking in pitch black, only dim, flickering street lights showing him where he was going.

He continued walking as a car honked from behind him. The car kept following him down the road, slowly.

Eren quickened his pace, not sure if he was about to get kidnapped or not.

"Need a ride?"

"Oh my god- Levi! You scared the shit out of me!" Eren said and opened the car door to Levi's Rolls-Royce. "I thought you were trying to kidnap me."

"Yeah? Why are you walking alone by yourself at eleven o'clock?" Levi asked with a hint of worry on his tone. "I could have been a kidnapper, Eren."

"I know. I should have asked for a ride." He sighed and looked over at Levi. "What are you doing down here anyway?"

"I had a meeting at Hanges house." He replied. "You remember her, right?"

"Of course!" Eren smiled. "I was actually texting her today."

"Hm. What about?"

"Aren't you a nosy Nancy?" Eren grinned and looked over at Levi. "Just catching up. She asked about us, I didn't know she knew."

"Neither did I.." Levi groaned. He could bet on his life Hange would always be bugging him about the two of them now.

"Well this is probably why.." Eren giggled and brushed his finger over a red and purple mark on Levi's neck.

"So what'd you do today?" Levi said as he turned on to Erens road.

"I hung out at the park with some friends for a few hours. They somehow knew about us too.." Eren mumbled the last part.

"Hm. What'd they think?" Levi was curious whether they'd approve or not. He was only two years away from being forty and Eren would only be twenty-two.

"They thought it was cool." Eren decided against telling him about Jeans outburst thinking it's make Levi unsure or uncomfortable. "They we're kind of shocked though because you're like famous."

Levi slightly laughed at hearing he was famous. "So you're telling me that nobody even thought it was weird." He was skeptical, thinking Eren was lying.

"No-"

"Liar."

Eren shut his mouth and stared at Levi. Levi parked in the front of Erens apartment and turned his head to stare back.

After a few seconds Eren gave in. "Well there was one guy. We don't get along that well anyway though so I could care less about his opinion." Levi smirked about how easy it was to make Eren tell the truth. "It's not a big deal though. He'll get over it."

"You don't have to lie to protect my feelings, Eren." Levi teased. "I don't expect everyone to agree."

"You're right. I'm sorry for lying to you." Eren apologized and kissed Levi's cheek. "Would it help if I stayed at your house tonight so you have to wake up an hour early?" In all honesty, Eren just didn't want to be alone. Usually he'd talk to his mom until he fell asleep but with her in the hospital, he felt so alone.

"If you want." Levi said and leaned back in his seat. "Go grab some clothes."

"What do I wear?" Eren asked opening the car door.

"Anything, really. You won't be selling cars and will pretty much be in my office the whole day." Levi said and put his hands behind his head.

"Alright, be right back!" Eren got out of the car, not shutting the door. Levi sighed in annoyance and closed his eyes.

Within five minutes, Eren came back and shut the door. "Are you asleep?"

"No, you ready?" Levi sat up in his seat and looked over at Eren who nodded his head.

I feel like this chapters are all over the place lol. Lmk if I'm moving too fast or something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 515 14
This is my first story (edited) Contains: *SELF HARM* *ATTEMPTED SUICIDE* *SMUT* ;)* Eren Jaeger is a 17 year old highschooler he goes to Maria High...
302K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
7.5K 206 19
Nobody breaks up with Levi Ackerman. Eren only dated Levi because his father insisted, but he wasn't meant for the luxury life. He was a street rat a...
5.6K 217 17
AoT Fanfic.. Again xD Levi x Reader ||\\||//|| After an abusive past with your father, and a dead mother, you run away to train and join the Survey...