Distance → shaylor

By sinfulmendes

in which Shawn and Taylor have a long distance relationship. (Written in Spanish on @AppleJacks_99) More

€hapter 1
€hapter 2
€hapter 3
€hapter 4
€hapter 5
€hapter 6
Chapter 7
€hapter 8
€hapter 9
Chapter 11
€hapter 12
€hapter 13
About Me
€hapter 14
€hapter 15
€hapter 16
€hapter 17
€hapter 18
€hapter 19
€hapter 20
€hapter 21
Written in Spanish

€hapter 10

1.4K 62 24
By sinfulmendes

Shawn's POV
The halls where more louder then ever. Kids rushed to get home and start there summer, but me I wasn't in no rush to leave. I was honestly gonna miss coming to school everyday.

Not because I liked to learn or do work. Simply because I would miss my teachers, and my classmates who I have learned to get along with. Even though we all had different personality we got really close as a class.

By now only a handful of people where left in the halls. I walked out to my car. Jj was already there talking to Daniel. All the teachers where now lined up at the front of the school they always did this to say goodbye as buses and cars passed.

Me being me decided to go hug my teachers from this year. I ran up there Mrs.Howes was the first then Ms.Dozier. Mr.Kidd gave me a fist bump because..yea. I hugged Ms.Reffitt then the best for last Ms.Taylor.

I waved one last time god I was really gonna miss these teachers. "Wow Shawn" Jack said as I approached them. "Yes now shut up and drive" I said as we where now seated in the car. Jack cranked the car and drove off the school campus which we wouldn't be coming two for three months.

We got home in ten minutes, and I had to pack for Texas. That's a lot of packing I got to do and I know it's really hot there, and I own mostly pants besides basketball shorts.

I rushed inside and to my room. I had got a late flight, but luckily the last day was a half day at school. I had to leave for the airport at seven. And it was only one thirty, but it takes me a while to pack and I wanna have time to spend with the group.

I dragged my two huge suitcases out the top of my closet. I might need three bags. I filled the biggest suit case up with half my wardrobe. I put some more clothes, but mostly bathroom things, chargers, etc. in the second one.

I got a little duffle bag to put my shoes in and any extra things I might need. Within two hours I was done, and it was only four o'clock. I texted everyone in a group chat so we could meet up somewhere.

Shawn:
We need to meet up somewhere

DCarson😜:
Where?!

Lillian💆:
What about Waffle House because I'm hungry.

Daniel😎:
Yasss Waffle House.

Bae😳:
Yea lets just meet there. Aye Shawn are we gonna drive you to the airport.

Shawn:
Really Jack you couldn't of came to my room, but yea.

Bae😳:
I could but I'm lazy so....

Shawn:
See y'all in 20

Lillian💆:
👌

I sat my phone down and called for Jack. "What?!" He said coming in the room. "Help me carry this stuff down" I pointed towards my bags. Jack groaned then picked up the biggest one.

Once the struggle of getting my bags in the car was over I checked in my room for anything I might of forgot. I can't believe I almost forgot my guitar. I quickly grabbed it and rushed downstairs locking the door behind me.

Jack was already in the running car. I jumped in the passenger seat and put my guitar in the back seat along with all my other stuff. "Ready" "yep"

------
•Major time lapse to airport•

I took a seat beside Jack. "So are y'all gonna miss me" I spoke trying to break the silence that had fell over us. "Yea..." Jack said. "It's going to be boring at the house" He finished. "Hey I'm gonna be there" Lillian exclaimed.

I totally forgot she was moving in. "Oh yea I forgot" Jack said. I was about to speak, but my flight was called. I stood up, and hugged each of my friends. "Bye guys and don't have to much fun without me" I said. "I can't guarantee anything" Carson said. I laughed and grabbed my stuff waving out them before making my way to the tunnel thing.

I boarded the plane and looked for my seat. I was seated next to this lady. honestly didn't care because I was going to either sleep or watch a movie. I took my seat which was a middle seat. Now I don't have anything to lean my head on.

Hopefully no one sits by the window so I can sit there, but with my luck someone sat there. Well I guess I'll watch a movie. I put my laptop on my lap on put my headphones in. I clicked play on Pitch Perfect. Boy I can't wait for Pitch Perfect 2 to come out.
(Who else is ready)

-----
After the movie ended I closed my computer and leaned my chair back. I grabbed my blanket and fell asleep.

I woke up to the flight attendant speaking over the intercom. I stretched my arms out careful not to hit anyone. I could feel the plane descending. I folded up my blanket and grabbed my laptop buckling my seatbelt.

As soon as the plane started to ride smooth again I knew we had landed on ground. I grabbed my stuff ready to get off this plane. The doors opened and people started to pile out and I followed.

I texted Taylor while I was waiting for my stuff.

Shawn:
Just landed. Can't wait to see you.

Babe☺️:
Ok I'm waiting.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I spotted my bags. This is gonna be a challenge.

Taylor's POV

I was waiting patiently for Shawn. I missed him so much and I can't wait to hold and kiss him again. I had took the day of work to clean my house and make sure everything was perfect for Shawn. I wasn't working tomorrow/today, so I could spend time with Shawn.

I spotted Shawn, he looked like he was struggling with his bags. I got up out my seat and ran to him. "Let me help you" I said. Shawn looked up and smiled handing me a bag. He put down the bags he was carrying and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him and kissed the top of his head. I rocked us back and forth a little. Shawn pulled away "You ready?" I asked. "Yes" Shawn said. I grabbed a suitcase and he grabbed the others. I intertwined our fingers as we walked to my car.

"Oh my god I love your car" Shawn gasped. I had drove my new car I had got recently it was a shiny silver corvette (A/N my mind just went blank so I think that's the name)

"Thanks" I laughed. The roof was down so I just reached over and put the bags in the back seat. I opened Shawn's door for him. "Thanks" He said. I smiled and walked to my side of the car. I got in and started the car.

As we drove down the road music played softly in the background and the win was blowing our hair in all different directions. My house was an hour away from. "I missed you" Shawn yelled over the wind. "I missed you to" I said grabbing his hand and kissing it.

I smiled at him. I really did miss him. I finally made it to my house which would hopefully be ours by the end of the summer. I turned off the car and stepped out. We grabbed is stuff out the back seat. We walked to the door and I unlocked it.

"Nice house" Shawn spoke. "It's usually not as clean, but I cleaned it for you" I said a little embarrassed. "Aww your so cute" Shawn pinched my cheek. I showed him to my room and I put his stuff in the closet. "Ok the bathroom is there, or you can go to the one down the hall" I explained. Shawn nodded in understanding.

I sat on the bed and Shawn came and stood between my legs. He grabbed my hands and began to play with them. "So I was thinking we could go to the beach tomorrow" I said as I looked up at Shawn. "Yes, let's do that" Shawn said.

I pulled Shawn on my lap and kissed him. It wasn't heated or anything just a regular kiss. I pulled away from the kiss earning a pouty face from Shawn. "Are you hungry?" I asked Shawn. He nodded his head.

He got of my lap and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. I pulled out some chicken tenders that where raw, and some boxed macaroni and cheese. "Do you know how to cook?" Shawn asked. "Yea I love to cook, I was going to go to culinary school" I told him.

"Sexy and you know how to cook" Shawn smirked. I laughed as I started to get the breeding for the chicken so I could fry them into strips. Shawn put the macaroni in a pot and let it boil. I fried the chicken.

It was a little late to be having dinner considering Shawn's flight didn't land until midnight, and it was already two am. I set the two made plates on the table and Shawn poured drinks.

We sat down at the table and begin to eat. "Your a really good cook" Shawn said. "I try" I flipped my fake hair. "Stop being a Thot" Shawn said. I fake gasped. "Honey your the one talking" I rolled my eyes. Shawn burst end in a fit of laughter almost hocking on the chicken.

After eating and all that stuff me and Shawn went upstairs to get ready for bed. "Taylor hurry up and come cuddle me" Shawn yelled at me from the room. I walked out the bathroom and jumped on the bed beside Shawn. He snuggled in my chest and I wrapped an arm around him. I'm glad he's back in my arms.

Hello bitches what up major drama is about to be going down within the next few chapters. Y'all are so awesome we already have 109 votes and 13 comments and 1.36k reads. We're boss😎

QOTD: On a scale of MySpace to Tumblr how Shaylor af are you?

AOTD: Y'all already know that answer (Tumblr)

SOTD: Lips are moving~Meghan Trainor.

QOTC:
When someone ask me why I love you I just look away, and smile because I'm afraid if I told them they would fall in love too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.2K 32
"When you say you love me, know I love you more and when you say you need me, know I need you more boy I adore you." ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
30.7K 1.3K 23
If Mitch knew her life was gonna be flipped upside down that she'd loved like she did it kill her to know that her and this mysterious, outspoken,wom...
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
4.6K 67 24
This is my personal, all too real journey through love and heartbreak, and what it's like to be in a long distance internet relationship.