Daylight (Falling Into Your S...

By GoldenSwiftie

When Jiang Yin returned to China to meet her two best friends, Lu Si Cheng and Lu Yue, and to support her tea... More

1. "On Your Left"
2. "I'm back bitches!"
3. "She really is something."
4. "the got-cheated-on duo!"
5. "We're kind of okay"
6. "It's my job, you dimbo"

"OMG"

1K 15 33
By GoldenSwiftie

OMG! 1K READS AHHHHHHH! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. I still can't believe I hit 1K! I'm really grateful for those who have been with me since the first chapter, and @greeneyes_friedrice, who encouraged me to write this. A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO HER!

Soooo... As a thank you, I made mood boards for Jiang Yin and Jian Yang. They're not 100% good since I was in a hurry, and I'm really sorry about that :)

1) Jiang Yin 

2) Jian Yang

Thank you again! Hope you'll enjoy these! Have a nice day! Stay happy and healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
416K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...