2. "I'm back bitches!"

Heads up: The chapter is written around episode 24, Jiang Yin comes to the headquarters when Tong Yao asks for permission to go to the carnival :)

Jiang Yin and Yu Ming arrived at the ZGDX headquarters, while Jiang Yin kept planning her dramatic entrance again and again in her head. She was excited. Very excited. She's going to meet her second family and her two best friends again. 'How great!' She thought. 'I need to have a serious chat with Lu Si Chang though. From what I've seen, he's been strangely affectionate with their new Mid.' Jiang Yin's thoughts kept her busy she didn't even realize that God Ming has stopped the car.

"You wanna stay here?" Yu Ming asked, chuckling. 

"Dammit. Me and my head. Let's go." She cheekily smiled at God Ming and quickly adjusted her clothes, a sky blue button up shirt and black tights, grabbled her phone and got out of the car. Jiang Yin looked at the building.

"Woah! It looks the same." She exclaimed, shaking her head. "Why am I not surprised." She smiled, knowing so well that her best friends wouldn't dare to change it without her. Jiang Yin turned to face Yu Ming.

"Your new Mid, she's amazing. Heard you hand-picked her. Bravo!" She said, continuing to walk towards the door. 

"Yeah, she's really great." Yu Ming said proudly. 

"You better go first. You know, the whole surprise thing. I'll come behind you and SURPRISE THEM ALL!" Jiang Yin exclaimed, smiling.

He chuckled. "Alright then." And he started walking towards the door.

Jiang Yin hid behind him, rehearsing the 'dramatic entrance'  in her head. God Ming opened the door and went in, and told the whole team to come downstairs, saying that they've got a surprise.

They began to come downstairs following their coach's orders, and none of their faces looked happy. Jiang Yin wondered why. She came behind God Ming, planning to say her 'dramatic phrase' as she planned to. 

"I'm back bitches!" She said with a smirk, and laughed at everyone's surprised faces. "No hugs for me?" She pouted, holding out her arms, waiting for someone to hug her.

"AAHHHH! MY DEAR YIN YIN!" Lu Yue screamed dramatically as he ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I MISSEED YOU SO MUCH!" He exclaimed happily. 

"I... I can't breathe." Jiang Yin managed to say, while struggling to pull away from the hug. "L-Let me go before I die." He quickly loosened the hug. "Hug me a little longer. I missed this so much."  and she continued to talk, patting his back.

" I missed you too. A lot." Jiang Yin pouted and kissed his cheek. She observed Lu Yue for a while before saying,

"Jeez... You look so different now. Like, a good difference. DUDE YOU''VE GOTTEN SO HOT" She stated. 

Lu Yue smirked. "Even you can't resist my handsomeness, Missy."  Jiang Yin laughed again and hit his head playfully. 

Jiang Yin broke apart from the hug, seeing her favorite ADC, Lu Si Cheng, standing beside a girl whom she recognized as ZGDX's new Mid. Jiang Yin ran into him and hugged him as well. 

"Bestie! I missed youuu!" She squeezed him, and started talking. "Oh for the love of god! did you know how worried I was when you ended the call like that last week! Ugh I hate you twooo. You guys need to be more... serious and take care of yourself! AAAHHHHH" Jiang Yin whined but kissed his cheek as well. Lu Si Cheng chuckled and hugged her back. 

"You've changed a lot, you know. I'm not complaining though. It's just, you don't look like the little girl who ran around playing with us, while singing, no, screaming songs at the top of her lungs." They both smiled remembering good ol' times.

"Oh yes...about that, I need to give you a warning. I still sing when I'm working." She giggled.

"Oh no..."

"Face it, Cheng. Anyways, you won't have to babysit me for long. Got a big news." She said, and went to hug the others, ignoring Lu Si Cheng's questioning face.

After all the hugs and "How are you?"s and "Why are you here?"s, she went to her room. Without  even unpacking, she jumped onto her bed, as she was tired from the long flight. Her eyes slowly closed and eventually she fell asleep. And a slight smile crept into her face, as she dreamed of her loved ones.

A/N: Which character do y'all want to end up with Jiang Yin?

Lu Yue
(I originally wanted her to be with him)

Jian Yang
(I feel like he deserves someone yk like Lu Yue doesn't want any gfs yet, as he said, and Jian Yang is just, heartbroken at the moment so he needs someone to rely on, and to help him to get over Tong Yao)

Lee Kun Hyeok
(Cuz why not?)

This chapter is pretty longer than the previous one, as promised :) Have a great day! Stay safe!