Wildest Dreams - A Chris Evan...

By Geenie90

"I can see the end as it begins..." Fleur Irving works at one of the most successful real estate agents in H... More

Girl Boss
First Meetings
Staring at the Sunset
Bouquets and Invitations
Red lips & Rosy cheeks
Secrets
Girls Night
Breakfast Date
No One Has To Know What We Do
The New Normal
But This Is Getting Good Now
His Voice Is A Familiar Sound
His Hands Are In My Hair
Going Public
Family Affair
This Is Gonna Take Me Down
My Last Request It Is...
Homecoming
Decisions
Girl At Home
An Offer
Say You'll Remember Me
I Don't Wanna Lose This With You
Someday When You Leave Me, I Bet These Memories Follow You Around
Moving Forward
Barbeques and Boyfriends
It's Nice To Have A Friend
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
I Wanna Be Your Endgame Pt 1
I Wanna Be Your Endgame pt 2
He Knelt To The Ground...
The Engagement Party
Wedding Prep
From "Yes" To "I Do"
Epilogue

Say My Name And Everything Just Stops

2K 100 21
By Geenie90

Waking up to him will never get old.

I feel his hand gently grope my ass as I begin to stir, then feeling his lips trail kiss after kiss down my spine.

"Mmmmmmm, what are you up to?" I ask Chris sleepily.

"Appreciating what's mine, including this ass". He murmurs as I go to roll over, but then stops me from doing so. "Nuh uh, keep still".

Immediately I know exactly what his little plan is and gasp as he slides into me from behind. "Fuck..."

"You bet we're gonna". He hisses into my ear and slowly begins building up his thrusts, positioning my legs to hit better spots that he knows will have me screaming.

And he does.

He has me whimpering while he continues to help the coil inside of me tighten, hitting my cervix and going harder when I beg for him to.

Soon I lose all my sense and cum hard, shaking and soaking him as he releases finally his load inside of me with a satisfied groan. "The things you do to me Irving, seriously?" He catches his breath and lays back beside me.

I roll over and kiss his chest. "It's snowing". I say as we both look outside and see the flurry falling into the garden, already coating the ground and surroundings in white.

That's not the only thing that's been coated that's for sure.

It's early December and the cold has set in. The snow though? It makes it even more fairytale-like.

"I think today calls for the fire on and some films wrapped up under here". He grins.

"I don't wanna move at the moment, too comfy". I mumble into his chest, the warmth of us making it hard for me to get up and slip my underwear back on from where it's spent most of yesterday on the floor.

Don't judge me, I haven't seen him for a few weeks and the frustration was real.

"I'm gonna be needing coffee after last night". Chris groans lightly and shifts, but my body keeps him clamped down. "You've got me for the whole weekend".

"I'm warm and cozy, let me have this one thing". I laugh, still a little sleepy. My fingers trace themselves over his tattoos.

They never really were my things before I met him, but fuuuuuck have I been converted. For me it's when he's got a vest on underneath an open shirt and they're peeking through, taunting me.

He presses a kiss to my head. "Fleurie..."

"Nooooooo" I groan as he manages to slip out of bed and pulls on his underwear. "Such an asshole"

"An asshole that's about to bring you breakfast and coffee in bed?"

I smirk. "Well...when you put it that way..."

He grins, "exactly, I'll be back", leaning down and kissing me before whistling for Dodger to follow him.

I laugh to myself and decide to light the fire, as well as put on Netflix so as we can kick start this day early.

Chris and Dodger return a while later, the latter making himself comfortable on the bed while I am served with pancakes with an attempt at a kissy face made out of fruit on them.

"And here was me thinking you forgot?"

Chris snorts, "you really think I'd forget about Pancasso? It's our thing".

"Why does it look like it's in pain?" I can't help but laugh as he shows off the pathetic attempt.

"Probably because the kissy face is hard to kinda make outta strawberries". He smirks, "but at least you get the real thing right?"

I grin and coax him to bed, "get under here now Evans".

"Yes ma'am"

We first opt for Miracle on 34th Street before moving onto Home Alone. Chris putting a video on Instagram and having his phone blow up immediately with likes and comments.

It's not common knowledge that we're back together. He rarely gets pictured here which is nice as this time around I feel more relaxed. I don't have to keep look over my shoulder for a photographer or worrying about whether what I wear will make people think I'm pregnant or something.

The comments are soon coming in though.

I see another person!

Who's the girl?

Dodgeeeeeeer! 💙

Looks so snug! 😍😍😍

Guys, I think he's got another girlfriend 😭

Dodger looking cute as hell 💙🥰

Stop with the girlfriend comments 🙄 if he has then he has!

I want to have a Saturday like this! With you of course 😏😉

My phone goes off and it's Lexie wanting to video call. I answer and immediately she's got her mouth open on realising where I am. "You're in the damn instagram pic!"

"She's in my damn bedroom". Chris calls out to her smugly

"Ahhhhhh! It's him!!!!"

"I love how you instantly called me to see if I was here" I grin and pop a piece of pancake into my mouth.

Lexie now explodes. "Seriously what the actual fuck! How long's this been going on?"

"What the movie? An hour or so..."

"I meant when the hell did you get back together, I mean, if you are? Wait are you guys friends with benefits?!"

"Few weeks ago" I confirm.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" She screams again, "everyone's freaking out".

"Let them, they'll soon realise it's me anyway, I got a picture of dodger in his little winter walkie coat yesterday which I'm gonna put up later - it's damn cute".

On hearing the word 'walkie', Dodger is now pushing himself in between me and Chris excitedly.

Lexie groans, "ugh! I never thought I could love a dog so much!"

"You can be added to the list of the many girlfriends he has".

Dodger is now excited at the prospect of a walk and Chris eventually gets up and takes him out for a little while. I turn back to the screen and Lexie is grinning. "Ok, he may have been an asshole but you guys are cute...so how's it all going?"

I fill her in on everything, including what he said to me that evening at the hotel. "Woah! Wait! He said that he'd propose!"

"At the time I think it was in the heat of the moment but..."

"No! No that's just...ok that's big, and you said that you'd say no if he had?"

I nod, "after everything? Yeah..."

"Logical I suppose, so do you think it'll work this time around?"

I lay back against the pillows, "I mean...it's different this time, we have more privacy, he's doing all he can to show me that he won't do what he did again, and I guess that I know he won't. He doesn't wanna fuck it up and I do believe him."

Lex is silent for a moment. "What if he proposes at Christmas?"

"He wouldn't"

"No but what if he did? Would you say no to him then?"

I laugh, "I know he wouldn't because I know he'd want to make it special. Like have a day for it to remember rather than it just being Christmas - fuck sake why am I even talking to you about this? We've only been back together for a few weeks, we need to get back on track and enjoy one another again. Get to a place where we're stable and stuff".

"You both look pretty stable to me". She smirks and nods. "Anyway when you coming back to see us all?"

"End of next week, I was gonna show up at the office to surprise you guys but I may as well tell you".

She lets out an excited squeak. "Eee! I'll let the girls know, anyway I'll let you go and stir shit even more on Instagram. This is gonna be soooo good!"

"Don't count on it, I'll probably get hate comments and death threats in my messages".

"It's called a delete button. In the words of our wise ruler, Taylor Swift, 'Haters gonna hate'".

I smile, "I'll see you next week babe".

"Can't waaaait!" She says and we end the call.

I post the picture of Dodger from yesterday to my Instagram and within seconds the comments are starting.

Chrisevans: 💙

Omg!!!!  😱

Knew she was with him!

Are you guys back together?!!!!!

Ultimate dog mom 😍

Yep, Dodger content is now taking over this account! 😂 and I'm here for it! X

Look at his little coat! 😭 I just can't!

Chris gets back soon after and climbs back into bed with me, pulling me under the covers. "Posting Dodger content now? Gonna have to pay the fee to use his face Irving".

"And what's the fee?" I smirk as he now whispers all the things he's going to do to me every time I post Dodger onto my Instagram. "Hmmm, we'll that's a fee I'm willing to pay, just tell me when you want it".

"Now Irving, you are paying that fee right now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 57 10
Aspyn Anderson was sold in a marriage with Theodor Aken, there is no love in-between them anymore, and more hatred and disgust. Chris Evans is a mu...
109K 4.3K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
22.9K 1.3K 20
*~COMPLETE~* Chris is getting ready to go out and present an award at the VMA's but is so nervous his anxiety taking over. That is until Jessa, the s...
37.9K 1.2K 20
~~𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐞-𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡~~ Amelia Barnes and Scott Evans had been inseparable since childhood, navigating their friendship with a s...