Gifted {Httyd fanfic}

By starkium3000

I walked inside the forest to get some fresh air. It's been a week. One week since I killed the Red Death. On... More

The voices
In the forest
Searching and lies
My abilities
Hiding secrets is never easy

Sorry..and Thank you!!!

6.9K 192 206
By starkium3000

(My Phone 2013-2015)

We had great times together :'(
I will always remember you!
R.I.P
~~~~~~
Hi! Sky here!

I'm sorry for not updating!!!! School is pretty hard right now and last week was a disaster!!! My BFF broke my phone (it was an accident!) and my mom almost called the police (long story :3). Anyway.. i'm soooo sorry!! Have some blue cookies from me (::) (::) I just made them;)
I'm probably gonna update tomorrow and i'll update I Ran Away on wednesday!! I have so many ideas for both stories!!!:D

And I wanted to thank all of you for vote'ing and commenting!!! It really means alot!! I was having a terrible day and then I saw your comments. I'm crying right now from happiness!! Just give me a moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....ok. i'm done now!
But seriously, thank you!

Byeeee!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
240K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...