Emperor's Knights | ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ʰᵃ...

By CloudsInLeSky

「 Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in... More

Chapter 1: Karasuno Village
Chapter 2: Book
Chapter 3: Ex-Captain Ikkei Ukai
Chapter 4: You must abide to your duties
Chapter 5: They're Back
Chapter 7: Long live the Sun Emperor!
Chapter 8: Excitement
Chapter 9: "Seijoh's Training Ground"
Chapter 10: Karasuno Uniform!
Chapter 11: Weak Countrybumpkins

Chapter 6: Taking in a Wife?

1.4K 81 18
By CloudsInLeSky

——————————————————

"Welcome back guys!!" Keishin said with a welcoming grin.

"Yeah, we're back" Hidemi smiled weakly.

"Oh oh? Whats this? Are these our new recruits?" A tall man with short light brown hair asked with curiosity.

"Yep! I'll introduce you guys later. Settle sown first and we'll talk!" Takeda urged them to the Knight's quarters.

The old Karasuno members nodded in acknowledgement at the new Karasuno members. They then started walking towards their quarters.

A tall blonde guy smiled at Tsukishima. Tsukishima just looks away in response. The tall blonde guy sulked as his friend patted his back.

"Don't worry don't worry, you guys will probably make up."

"Probably???" The tall blonde guy had tears in the corner of his eyes.

His friend sweatdrops. "Aye aye— sorry! I meant WILL!"

"WAAAAHH!! ITS KIYOKO-SAN!!!" Tanaka shouted excitedly.

"KIYOKO-SAANNNN!!~" Nishinoya screamed.

Kiyoko ignored them as she held a female's hand and walked away quickly.

"Haahh, I love it when she ignores me!~"

"Wow...They look so cool" Yamaguchi uttered out.

"Yeah! Just look at those weapons they have" Kageyama had stars in his eyes.

"Head Captain. Why were they out in the village for so long?" Yamaguchi asks.

Keishin crossed his arms as he stares at their departing backs. "Well, they were looking for a job. And I guess they were able to make some income, just look at the things they bought"

"How did they make money?"

"Well, I could probably guess they went to accept quests in an Adventurers Guild."

"Wow!"

"Alright! Lets all go to the meeting room and wait for them there! We have to tell them the good news! Kekekeke. Can't wait to see their reactions!" Keishin walked forwards while followed by the rest.

~~~

"Wow~ theres a lot of participants joining this year!~" A red haired male with a cat like smile said with amazement as he read the long list of participants that he got from Washijo-san.

|Satori Tendou|

A grey haired male with black tips nodded. "Indeed. Last year it was just around a thousand. But now its more than that."

|Eita Semi|

"A thousand is already a lot! But fifteen thousand?! What?!" A young male with a bowl cut hairstyle sweatdropped. "I didn't know there were a lot of Knight groups from around the continent!"

|Tsutomu Goshiki|

"There is. We just didn't know or heard of them yet."

|Kenjirou Shirabu|

"Its actually pretty amazing how there are a lot of Knights. Doesn't that mean that there will be a lot of protectors to protect the citizens? So this is a good thing."

|Reon Ouhira|

"I agree. The more Knights. The more people we'll be able to protect...I don't want that incident to happen again.."

|Jin Soekawa|

"........" —Everyone.

"...Yeah...That incident was a nightmare..." Semi sighed as he remembers the contents of that time. He can't bring himself to forget and forgive himself..

The Massacre of Demons

Many innocent civilians were killed by Demons going on a rampage, only some parts of the continent were unlucky. And the Aelius Empire. Was part of it.

The Demons were very strong and were able to penetrate their most strongest barriers. The Royal Knights were too busy fighting off the Demons, leading to some civilians being killed. Even children were not spared.

The Emperor's only sister. Was also killed by that incident.

Semi sighed once again.. "How I wish I could do more than just fighting the demons....The people are more important. We should have focused on evacuating them first.."

Reon nodded solemnly "Yeah...Thats why we need to get stronger and stronger. So that no one will be able to defeat us."

"We are the pillar. If that pillar breaks. Then everything will fall apart." —Soekawa.

Goshiki moved around nervously... "Geez...Why are you guys so serious! Just stop! You're ruining my mood!" He cried out.

"Tsutomu is right~ You all should just chill~ plus, theres nothing bad going on right now. So, it won't hurt to relax once in awhile!~" Tendou smiled as he patted Semi's shoulder.

Reon chuckled "Yeah. We should relax."

Semi pursed his lip "Its just...I can't..What if it happens agai—"

"Oh my Sun. Just shut up." —Shirabu.

Goshiki puffed his cheeks "Yeah! Shut up Senior!"

"......." —Semi.

"I wonder how Ushijima is doing." Soekawa changed the subject.

"He's probably busy guarding the Emperor. Man! I'm so jealous!" Goshiki gritted his teeth...He always dreamed of being the Emperor's bodyguard when he was a child! But, their Commander. Who is Washijo-san, didn't pick him for obvious reasons.

One, is because he's young and inexperienced. And two, Goshiki might just stare at the Emperor all day and might not stay alert for possible dangers.

Reon chuckled in amusement. "Ushijima-san is perfect for that job."

"Yeah!~ He's strong, diligent, patient, and smart!~" Tendou said while counting fingers.

Goshiki pouted... "But...Wouldn't it be better if there'd be two guards??"

"Actually, that spot is still empty. The Commanders are trying to find someone who is the same as Captain Ushijima." —Shirabu.

Soekawa rubbed his chin "I wonder who's the lucky guy? Or girl."

"We'll probably find out soon." Semi said, then he stood up from his chair. "Alright! Since we're done, lets all go to our training ground. Our other members must be waiting for us."

"Yes sir!~" Tendou saluted playfully with his usual cat like smile.

They all started walking.

"By the way. I can't wait for the competition to start! I'm so excited!! Hehe!" Goshiki punched the air while walking through the Estate halls.

"Be patient. Some Knight Groups haven't even arrived yet." Shirabu rolled his eyes.

Shiratorizawa disappeared at the distance. Then a pair of heads pop out behind a door.

"Was that Shiratorizawa?" A yellow haired male looked at another fellow male who has the same face as him.

"En. Ain't it obvious? Just look at they're uniforms, its murasaki, and they have an eagle emblem on their collars."

"I know that! I have eyes!"

"Then ya shouldn't have asked that question, Tsumu."

"Shuddup Samu! I just FELT like askin'!"

"Whateves"

~~~

In the Throne room. There were multiple important people discussing some political stuff that people who has no knowledge of it, can understand.

"Emperor! I would like to say something regarding you're marriage!" A middle aged man raised his hand up.

Shoyo looks at him from his Throne and just silently waited for him to speak.

The middle aged man stood up from the row of seats and smiled with intentions. "Thank you. Ahem! I, have a perfect candidate for you! She is a wonderful and beautiful young lady that has many talents! Her name is Calley Kroft! My daughter."

The people in the Throne room can feel his intentions. And so does the Emperor. All of them rolled their eyes.

He just wants to be part of the Royal Family so that he can take over the Throne. Yet he dares to shamelessly sold his own Daughter without her consent! But, that Daughter would probably be happy to marry the Emperor.

'Cause I mean....The Emperor is single. And there are a lot of single ladies out there looking for love! And plus, the Emperor has plenty of admirers! Only one lucky person can marry the Emperor so many were trying to impress him.

But, They probably won't mind being concubines too lol—

An old man who has been serving the Royal family for years, scoffed. 'Shameless.'

"You became the Emperor at the age of sixteen. Now you are twenty-six, and yet you still don't have a fiancé!" Mr. Kroft said with a sigh "I am worried who's going to take over the Throne in the future! That is why, you need a descendant as soon as possible!"

Shoyo was silent....Then he opened his mouth. "You are all dismissed."

"............" —Everyone.

All the people in the throne room stood up from their seats and bowed to the Emperor. They then started walking out the room, leaving the Emperor and his Knight behind. The people looked at Mr. Kroft with contempt but Mr. Kroft just smiled. He knows the Emperor will consider.

'Since the Emperor's sister has been killed. He will have no choice but to find a bride.'  Mr. Kroft inwardly smirked.

Shoyo was seriously thinking his mind out.

He is actually considering taking a Wife.

When Natsu was still alive. She had a fiancé, they were very in love with each other and are planning to marry in the future. Shoyo didn't have to worry about marrying, since Natsu's child can just take over the Throne.

But, The Massacre of Demons happened. And they both died.

And now, Shoyo is all alone.

Shoyo heaved a sigh then stood up from his Throne. He walked away with Ushijima.

"Ushijima." Shoyo called out as they were walking through the long halls.

"Yes, You're Majesty."

"Are you happy?"

"........." Ushijima lowered his eyelids. Then he looks at the back of Shoyo's head.  "I am, You're Majesty."

"What is the cause of you're happiness?"

"Being able to protect our people and...Being able to stand behind you."

"I see.." Shoyo looked at his gloved hand. A knife stabbed into his palm seemed to overlapped his hand.

"I see.." He closed his eyes.

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!!

Oho? Whats that I see?? A Memory flashback???

And also....WHAAAAT?! NATSU IS DEAD?!?!

(Author-san cries)

(Assistant-san patted their back)

Narrator-kun: But you were the one that wrote this.

(Author-san pretended not to hear)

ANYWAYS, HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING EVERYONEEE!!!~♡♡♡

I am lazy as ever, especially when School came back. Ha. Ha. ( =♡=)....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 2 11
Keiji is getting married and wants his father there. The problem is... he has never known who his father is. After finding his dad's old diary he rea...
30.4K 1.4K 55
There will be manga spoilers!!! Being a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang can be quite problematic, especially if you're one of the higher-ups and a fou...
111K 5.7K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...
74.8K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...