Baby I (a.g x you)

بواسطة jaz_mh

Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feel... المزيد

Introduction
1. You and Ariana Meet
2. Pool Day
3. A Child?
4. Ariana and Tydus Meet Your Parents.
5. U and Tyty meet Ari's parents and more
6. Tydus's Birthday
7. A Proposal
8. A Baby?
9. The Doctor
10. The Baby Shower
11. Birth?
12. I Love u so much
13. News
14. Fun at Disney
15. Meet and Greet
16. Crush
17. Sleepover
18. Problems
19. A day in school with tydus.
20. Fuck!!
21. Wtf and fun
22. shit..
23. FUCK
24. lots of pain
25. So..yeah
26. A day of amazement.
27. Life is...
28. 2 years later
29. what?
30. Worried
31. The messages
32. Just a normal day
33. Y/n's Parents...
34. Okay
35. High school
36. Lots of love and support
37. A wedding
38. A Wedding Pt.2
40. Sick pt.2
41. Family Day!!
42. The Fair
Not an update!!
43. Honestly...
44. 2 and a half years later
45. I guess
46. You know

39. Sick

84 2 3
بواسطة jaz_mh

Ariana's Pov

I got woken up by Liam at 6 am because him and moonlight and aaliyah were feeling bad,I told them to just go back to sleep and they did.

I went to sleep again and I woke up at 7 am feeling dirty because I didn't end up showering after having sex with Y/n.

I get up and Y/n is still sound asleep, he looks like a baby.

I give him a kiss on his head softly and then go to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth first before anything and I wash my face.

I then take off my clothes and throw them into the laundry basket.

When the water turns warm I hop into the shower, I get the soap and scrub it all over my body, I wash it off and then I wash my hair.

When I'm done I turn off the water and wrapped a towel around my hair, I step out of the shower and dry off and wrap another towel around my body.

I get out of the bathroom walking to the closet.

I wear a black blouse and black high waisted jeans with my black heels.

I didn't have to worry about tydus and kehlani since my driver picked them up and took them both to school.

I hear Y/n yawn as he stretches out.

I walk over to the bed and he pulls me into him my lips meeting with his.

"Goodmorning mi amor" he says and I peck his lips, "goodmorning" I reply kissing him one more time and he deepens it.

"Mm baby,I have to do something" I said in-between kisses, he groans as I pull away, I go to sit in front of the mirror with my makeup layer everywhere and I do a light natural look "ar-ariiii-ariaaa-arianaaa" he says.

"what?" I ask him slightly annoyed.

He laughs "nothinggg, I love you" he says as he gets up from the bed pulling his boxers on and he sits behind me wrapping his arms around my waists and kisses my cheek letting it linger.

Oh who could stay mad at him?

I turn my head enough for our mouths can align, we kissed and I smiled into into it, "I have to finish" I said in-between pecks.

"Mm okay" he says and kisses me one more time and then gets up going to the bathroom.

I hear the water run and he is rapping to one of his songs, it is called 'Exit' I hear him sing this part.

Te cambié por la fama y por el alcohol, Bebé, ¿por qué arriba ya no hay ascensor? No baje' pa' acá, no te quiero ver, Arranca pa'l carajo, pa' Guatape, Tú te vas por el exit, yo me voy en el jet, Tú con tanta' curva', por eso frené, Llévate la' Dior y todo el Chanel, Siempre fui cristiano, tú ere' Lucifer.

I soon finish my makeup look and he comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his body dry his hair a little bit wet.

I goes into the closet, I pick up all my makeup and then I get up and put it back in the bathroom.

I then go into the closet and I see him in his boxers trying to find something to wear.

"Hey" he says smiling, "hey" I say and give him a smile back.

He ends up wearing a grey sweatshirt with gray sweatpants and his white Adidas.

When he is done putting it on he walks over to me and his hand travel down to my ass giving it a light squeeze and then he kisses me.

We were still in the closet when our door opened and it was Liam, "mom?" He asked, "mom where are you?" He asks again.

I walk out of the closet and he sees me, "what's up buddy?" I ask him, "aaliyah was crying for you" he says and I nod and start to walk to aaliyahs room.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask her and sit down next to her on her bed feeling her forehead, she has a fever.

Y/n comes into the room, "babe go get the pain and fever medicine for kids" I tell him and he goes to get it.

When Y/n brings it I get it gently from his hand attempting to feed it to aaliyah but she complained like always.

"Nooo nooo mama no I don't wanna" She cries, "Baby it will make you feel better" I say softly, I never get annoyed when the kids would cry.

"But it tastes bad" She said, Y/n had gotten a water too, "Drink this after mi amor" he says as he squats down in-front of me with aaliyah on my side.

She drinks the medicine and then grabs the water fast drinking it, when she is done she licks her lips.

"Good job baby girl, now try taking a nap" I tell her since she is sick, "okay love you mommy and daddy" She says.

"We love you too" Y/n says and we both get up and leave the room.

"Liam come here buddy" I yell out softly, he comes "yeah?" I feel his forehead, "nope you are good, do you feel bad?" I ask him, "not really just a headache" he says and I give him a Tylenol, "thanks" I nod and he leaves the room.

"Moonlight my love?" I say quietly going into her room, "yeah?" She is on facetime with one of her friends from school, not just any friend though it's a boy.

Damn she is only 10 but I don't even know her sexuality yet so I'm not making assumptions and if she doesn't want to be labeled she doesn't have to be, I would care what she is but not in a bad way.

I would care if she was straight, bi, gay, lesbian or whatever the fuck it is but I would still love her.

She puts it on mute as I walk up to her.

I feel her forehead and she is burning hot,  "drink this" I give her medicine, she grabs it and shoots it down her throat, that's my girl no complaints.

"Here" I pass her water and she drinks one big gulp.

"Thank you and who are you talking to?" I ask her, "oh just my friend David" She says pointing her finger up to her screen, she unmutes it, "Dave this my mom" he looks up, "hey Ariana nice to meet you but through facetime, how are you doing?" He asks me nicely, "likewise I'm good thank you for asking, and you?" I answer, He says "I'm good" I kiss moonlights head and then I make my way out of the room.

I go back to where Y/n is, "hey baby" he says as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into a hug, "hey" I say and wrap my arms around him hugging him back.

It is 2 pm now, I start heading out and I leave Y/n home with the kids.

I pick up tydus and kehlani and I go home.

A smell of vomit instantly fills my nose and I wrinkle my nose up in disgust.

Tydus smells it too, "damn they really are sick" he says.

Y/n sees me and drops the roll of paper towels, "I think we are going to need to go to the hospital" he says out of breath.

I nod and gulp, I don't want any of them sick.

"It's going to be okay" he says, "okay I'll get the stuff ready" I say and he nods, "I'll spray something to get rid of the smell" he says grabbing the febreze as he starts to spray it around the house.

I see aaliyah and she is freshly showered in a new pair of clothes along with Liam and moonlight.

They are all in aaliyahs room playing together.

I smile and walk out.

I go downstairs putting the vomited sheets to wash and then I go to Y/n, "thank you for cleaning the vomit" I tell him.

"It was nothing babe don't worry" he answers.

He pecks my lips and then I go upstairs getting the kids extra clothes and I get me and Y/n clothes as well and then I just grab my phone and purse and then my keys and then tydus argues to me, "Mom I don't understand why you are making me go, I don't want to" I sigh not wanting to get mad at him and snap.

"Tydus you have to go, you have no choice, your mom literally broke in last night, what if someone else breaks in?" I  answer him honestly.

"But mom you let me have s- never mind but why can't I stay home? I know how to defend myself" my eyes widen was he about to say I let him have sex?

I don't let him it's just his choice.

"Stop fighting with her tydus, it is what it is you cannot stay home alone especially not alone with kehlani" Y/n joins into the argument trying to end it.

"But dad whyyyyyy?" He drags it, "si no quieres que te doy una trompa montate en el carŕo ahora mismo" Y/n says and tydus sighs rolling his eyes clearly annoyed, "Fine!!" He says.

We all get it in the car and Y/n is driving, he sets his free hand on my thigh like he always does.

We pull up to the hospital and find a parking space.

Y/n grabs the bags and we start to get out of the car.

Tydus holds aaliyahs hand while aaliyahs other free hand holds kehlanis, Liam and moonlight hold hands and then me and Y/n hold hands.

We start to go inside and people start recording, the only reason I did not want to come here.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks me, "hi, my kids they have a fever and they are vomiting a lot, I was hoping they could get checked out" I give her a warm smile.

"Yes of course, what is your name and everyone else with you?" She asks me for our names, "Well for starters I am Ariana Grande-Chiplone, my husband is
Y/n Chiplone, and my kids names that are Liam Malcolm Grande-Chiplone, and Moonlight Elizabeth Grande-Chiplone, and Aaliyah Crystal Grande-Chiplone, and Tydus Chiplone" I say.

"Okay please fill this out and have a seat, when you are done bring it back to me" She tells us passing me a tablet.

I smile and say "Thank you" and we go to sit down, aaliyah sits on Y/n's lap as he kisses my cheek.

"Here baby" he gives his phone to aaliyah.

"Mom" tydus says, "yeah?" I look at him, "Moonlight says she has to pee" shit where is the bathroom?

"Okay I'll take her" I say and kiss Y/n, "I'll be back" I tell him as I pull away, "behave!!" I say to Liam.

I grab moonlights hand and we start to walk to the bathroom.

People take pictures but I'm used to it.

We walk into the bathroom and I run into a fan, "Holy shit you are Ariana Grande?" She starts pacing back and forth not believing it's me.

"Hey are you okay love?" I ask her and she stops, "y-yeah it's just your here and I'm here and I can't believe your here am I dreaming?" I let out a soft laugh she's so cute, "no you are not dreaming" I tell her.

I hold my arms out to see if she wanted a hug and she accepted, we hugged for like a 3 straight minutes and then moonlight came out of the stall, "I'm done mother"

I pull away from the hug, "do you want anything else like a follow back or signature?" She looks at me, "kiss on the cheek?" I say knowing she wants exactly that.

"Sure, but can I also get a follow back and signature?" She asks and I smile, "of course" I said.

I give her a kiss on the cheek and she gives me her Instagram, I follow her back and then I sign her Ariana Grande customized journal.

"Thank you have a good day ari I love you so much!" She says and I smile and pull her into another hug, "You do not have to thank me, I should actually be thanking you, so thank you and you have a good day too, I love you more always" I say.

I pull away from the hug and she leaves the bathroom.

I then wash my hands along with moonlight and then we leave, Y/n is surrounded by fans and I laugh and take a picture before walking over there squeezing me and moonlight between the crowd to go to him.

"Excuse me" I say and the man moves, "thank you" I say as I walk past two more people finally reaching my husband.

"Hey baby" he says and pecks my lips like there isn't a bunch of people surrounding us.

A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm splitting it into two it's too long, bye love you.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222K 5.5K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
1.3M 32.5K 198
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 * 💜 COMPLETED ♡ Ariana Grande x Female reader imagines. All imagines are written by me unless otherw...
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
4.6K 133 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...