midnight rain| han seo-jun

By iamthatbxtch

"I am not mad, I am just hurt" More

CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
10
011
012
013
014
015
16
17

007

764 25 1
By iamthatbxtch

3rd Person's POV

"Kwang Hye-jin" Mr.Han called out handing her the marksheet. She checked and like old times she shared first place with Soo-ho. She signed in relief, glad that all those long nights were worth it. "Let me guess, first place??" Seo-jun asked. She nodded.

"I am meeting your parents this week to discuss your grades. Those of you whose parents are expected to come today, let me know if they wish to change their schedule" Mr.Han said while a collective groans were heard. She signed and laid down, not expecting anyone from her family to come.

Mr.Han was about to leave the class when he called out her name, "Hye-jin, your dad's here". She immediately stood up, not expecting it, while Seo-jun and Soo-ho were shocked.

Kwang Hye-jin comes from a very wealthy background. She comes from old money. Her father Kim Hyun-woo is the chairman of the prestigious, YJ firm. He is a renowned lawyer as well as a business man. Her mother, Choi Tae-ri, was a famous model and now the chairwoman of the famous brand, Aurora.

Even if the public considered them to be great people, they never were present in her life. She grew up with her grandmother till the age of 12 and when she moved back with her parents, she realized that her family was nothing like what she expected. Their house was always cold and empty. Then the expected happened and her parents got divorced when she was 15 and from then on, she started doing things by her own.

Both her parents stayed friends for the sake of their daughter and for public image. Hye-jin asked for her parents to not associate her with both of them and also changed her last name to her grandmother's, Kwang. Both of the parents knew they had no right to stop her as they were never there for her from the beginning, letting her do what she wants. But unbeknownst to her they always kept an eye on her.

"Dad!!What are you doing here??" she asked irritated. "What's the problem?? I just wanted to meet your teacher like any other parent would" he replied. "That's the thing you never even bothered to come to anything and now you suddenly appear out of nowhere" she said and her father looked at her apologetically.

"You are doing good in school even if you skip most of the classes" he said, taking the marksheet from her hands, trying to change the topic. She could already imagine her classmates gossiping about her family. Even Se-yeon, Soo-ho and Seo-jun didn't know much about her family and they respected her privacy.

.

.

.

She was waiting by the door for her dad as they were talking privately. Her father stepped out and smiled at her. When they turned around they saw Soo-ho's dad, Lee Joo-heon, the principal talking to him. "Hyunwoo-ssi" Mr.Lee called out, recognizing him. The principal turned around and looked at him in shock, "Omo, Mr.Kim I didn't know you were here!!" he said exaggeratedly. Hye-jin scoffed and mumbled "Dual-faced jerk"

Her dad looked at her, chuckling. "I didn't want to cause a commotion as my daughter hates that. You guys can continue." he said, poiletly excusing himself.

.

.

.

The father and daughter duo were walking out when she saw Seo-jun. He turned around and noticed her dad. He walked towards them, not having a choice as her dad glanced at the boy too. He immediately recognised the man, not expecting Kim Hyun-woo to be her father. Yeah he never knew who her parents were but it was a known fact that she was from a well off family but didn't expect her to be from a chaebol family.

"Hello.. I am Han Seo-jun, Hye-jin's...." he paused not knowing how to describe their relationship. "Ex boyfriend" she said without hesitating. Seo-jun widened her eyes, he didn't know how to react at her bluntness. "Ahh so this is him" Mr, Kim said sternly. Seo-jun gulped regretting the decision to introduce himself

"I have heard a lot about you". Her dad stated. "Hopefully good things??" Seo-jun asked, not even sure of himself. " I don't like you...but you are young. You learn by making mistakes." He stated. Seo-jun couldn't help but notice that her dad was just itching to punch him. Seo-jun simply nodded. "But don't even think of hurting her again as you will have to face me"

After threatening him, he just left holding Hye-jin's hand. During the whole conversation, Hye-jin was nonchalantly looking at her phone, typing away.
.
.
.
.
"YAH!!HYEJIN!!" Seo-jun called her. She stopped and looked at him annoyingly, "What??"

"Why did you tell your dad I was your ex-boyfriend? Hye-jin looked at him confused, "Aren't you??"

"I mean yeah but now his first impression of me is really bad, how ca-" he started whining but was cut off.

"Your first and last impression. Also you don't have to worry about your image to my dad as you are not my boyfriend" she said, her words hurting him.
.
.
.
.
HAN SEO-JUN'S POV

"Shall we begin?" I said plugging in my earpods.

"Okey dokey!Is that true?Yes.
Okey dokey!Is that true?Yes."

I was vibing to the song till I turned around to see Go-woon, Ju-kyung and Hye-jin.

I became still for a shock. Go-woon was looking at me annoyed and Ju-kyung well she was shocked. While Hye-jin "discretely" took a photo of me while trying not to laugh.

"What...You were home. Please put some clothes on when you are home!!" Go-woon stated.

"Hey" I said keeping my cool and danced my way out. Once I was out, the realisation hits me. I ran to my room and jumped into my bed embarassed. I screamed....Then I heard Ju-kyung shouting,

"Hey, we didn't see anything."

"Nice underwear, leapord boy" Hye-jin screamed. My whole face turned red, embarassed.
.
.
.
I walked out to see Ju-kyung walking alone. I was confused not seeing Hye-jin with her.

I called her name several times but she didn't stop. I ran towards her and accidentally pulled her hair.

"Sorry about that"

"You.. You're now pulling my hair too."

"You should've stopped when I called for you"

"Why did you call me?"

"What? Oh, no reason."

"No reason?"

"Come on, I'll walk you"

"Forget it. Hye-jin will drop me home. You should go back"

"Where's Hye-jin??"

" She left before me saying she needed to take a call and said she would wait for me near her bike"

"Ahh...I want to say thanks for what you did for Go-woon."

"Well you should thank Hye-jin for that. You should have seen her, she was so attractive"

I looked at her questionably... We bickered as we walked to where Hye-jin was. I saw her really immersed in her call and she was smiling. It was weird because Hye-jin didn't like phone calls. I heard what she was talking as I walked closer.

"I miss you...God, I really want to meet up with you......Love you too" I heard her say. I could also figure out that it was a male on the other end of the call.

"I guess it's her boyfriend" I heard her say. "What?!!!" I asked her. "Yeah, she said love you to that guy right??" she stated. "NO!!" I screamed. This made Hye-jin to turn towards us in shock.

"I will facetime when I reach home" she said and hing up. "Who was it?" I asked her. "None of your business" she said and wore her helmet.
.
.
.
.

"I miss us, Hyejin-ah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 42 7
" 𝓗𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 " - 𝓐 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬
75K 3.4K 41
"I just found my soulmate, you'll find yours soon"
5.3K 204 18
What if true beauty isn't like true beauty as it is in true beauty ;)
36.6K 739 38
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥�...